Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mrs M - If you look at FD's LInkedin profile, he was quite a bit heavier. In one of JD's blog posts from 2012, when they vacationed in Argentina, and FD had stomach issues, she jokes, just think, you will lose weight! He obviously doesn't need to lose weight now, and I would not be surprised if drugs were not partially responsible. Those clubbing hours are hard to keep up with.
@curiousinCt do you see possible steriod use in the muscle bulk up over time or do you think this is just the case of someone not really having much to do so does spend alot of time in the gym with weights?

thank you-
As I read some info on it I couldn't help but
connect some of the suggestions to FD-
like how to recruit and set up spies to follow
and know about your 'enemy'.
Just as he recruited and set up his son to report
on his own mother, JD.
Can you imagine involving your child in this?
I shudder to think how bad an influence he was
on his own children.
Yes, if you want a chilling read track back to the Judge Heller convo with FD in court on this entire matter of him asking his children to lie on his behalf. I remember reading it ages ago and it was when the light first went off to say that 'FD simply doesn't get it"....he doesn't process emotions in the way most people would. He didn't fess up and say to Judge Heller, "I'm sorry, it was a horrible choice and I feel absolutely terrible about putting a child in such a horrific position and PS I haven't been able to sleep for weeks"! Nope. None of this from FD.

Judge Heller explained the issue to him as if he were a 2 yr old and yet FD still didn't see that what he did was wrong to ask of a young child.

Judge Heller saw there was no hope in the convo so ordered FD to therapy to 'figure it out' and then she took away the visitation.

There just seems to be a screw loose somewhere in FD where he seems unable to focus on anything but getting what he wants. There is no right/wrong or guilt or remorse or any of the usual emotions that are present in so many human interactions IMO.

I've been reading about Statement Analysis too. I'd love to hear what he would have to say re: the interview. It's obvious, IMO, but it would be nice to hear a professional's perspective. Thank you to whoever initially posted about Peter Hyatt!
I'd be curious as well, and also analyzing her blog posts, FD comes across as such a piece of work. Jennifer seems to try so hard to please an often angry and always spoiled, controlling, entitled man. He strikes me as a nasty piece of work, and a truly terrible father - absentee at best, controlling narcissist when present. In this tidbit, she reveals that he has no compunction holding up entire airplanes-full of people because he can, and he cares only about himself: "In two days we leave. Fotis is spending all his lovely time watching the first (and only) ten episodes of Game of Thrones on his computer. He bought it at the airport, while we were late to board — not my fault! Don’t look to me for that. They were calling our names and so I parted from him and just got on the plane. He says that if they have your luggage on the flight they wait. He has held up more flight take offs than I can count. And his theory proves to be true. I hate causing anyone anxiety. Get me on that flight!!!" JD cared about people and their feelings, even strangers' feelings, while FD is a complete sociopath. I would guess he lacks any empathy at all. what a spoiled little man.

In THAT video I see him playing out the Art of War tactic of appearing weak when you are actually strong.

He thought, at that time, he was in a strong position. He was laughing at everybody else.

I don’t expect he’s feeling quite so strong any longer. Which, if he’s playing The Art of War, should result in a dominant stance next time we see or hear from him.

IMO
IMO that interview will turn out to have been a risk taken with zero reward. Not sure why Pattis put it together or let his client do it. Hope its not later used as an excuse for why no fair trial is possible in the tri-state area, but I wouldn't put it past No Case Norm and PT2. MOO

Well said.

As you mention GF providing safety and stability to the children, I keep going back to the FD trip to NYC to either see the children or pick them up and he was met by armed guards/security people (Sunday of MD weekend I believe).

I recall in the early days of the case being somewhat taken aback by this report of the armed guards (believe it was Sunday after the Friday missing date and over the MD weekend). But now looking back I believe GF knew so much more than we the public knew.

But now looking at what has come out I wonder instead if GF knew in those early days that JD was not missing and had been murdered (or had a strong suspicion as to what had happened)? It just seems like the goal was to secure the grandchildren and then once the children were secured then the missing report was filed. Given the schedule for the day and the missed appts. it seems like GF would have known that JD was missing but knowing what she knew about FD and MT that she made sure the children were safe and then proceeded with JD friends to file the report with NCPD and search the NC house. The goal seemed to be to stay 1 or 2 steps ahead of FD/MT so they would suspect anything was out of the ordinary.

I also wonder if it could have been possible that the Welles house was searched earlier than reported by a couple of hours or so, shortly after JD was supposed to meet up with the children in the city? This would have given the info about the blood splatter and clean up efforts at Welles and so NCPC could have passed on this info to GF and she could have hired the guards. It seems like all of this was done quietly and the missing report/silver alert not released until after 7pm in order to give FD the false sense of security that everything is ok and that he would wake up the next day and head over to pick up the children as scheduled. NCPD might have been scrambling to get search warrants and other legal clearances in place in order to be able to hit the ground running on Saturday and they probably worked through the night to get everything in order too.

It just seems that looking back that so much didn't play out of the typical missing persons playbook that we usually see from LE. What we saw was a murder investigation get put together quite quickly with many resources brought in quickly and so much of what was done was to make sure that FD and MT didn't flee IMO.

Looking back on those first few days after JD was reported 'missing' is surreal in hindsight as I'm questioning so much of what we assumed to be happening. I think many wanted JD to be missing but LE was pursuing another path completely IMO and was hard at work to secure the warrants for FD and MT. Recalling the video we saw of FD and MT just before their arrest it looked like they were feeling the pressure of everything that LE was doing and then with the arrests, their worlds imploded.

Curious to see what really did happen in these early days of the case! ? !
I remember reading a news story very early on in which they interviewed a close family friend. The friend said he knew her father HF had been worried about her for years before his passing and worried FD might do. Maybe this was the reason for the in person payments, to keep an eye on him and see his condition (darting eyes, not making eye contact when speaking, disheveled appearance, etc.). Anyone who is a parent knows we may not like the decisions our children make or situations they find themselves in (wishing she had met someone different, honeymoon period wearing off, etc.) but we would go to the ends of the earth making sure our children/grandchildren are safe, provided for, and as happy as possible considering the situation. Maybe this is the reason for the loans/investments into Fore by HF, the substantial yearly inheritance payment, co-signing on 4JX...JD and the kids benefited from this and were taken care of by proxy. HF might not have been able to control/help/stop all the things happening to JD and the kids but the other things he could. Just my opinion.

I've seen several references on the thread to FD having a drug habit. I somehow missed this. Has this been reported on? Can someone fill me in? Thanks!
FD has to be doing some kind of drugs..drinking too much you get hangovers (why my ex preferred pot he told me)..he does not have the coke bloat..i wonder if he and MT are doing xanax/benzos.....

I'd be curious as well, and also analyzing her blog posts, FD comes across as such a piece of work. Jennifer seems to try so hard to please an often angry and always spoiled, controlling, entitled man. He strikes me as a nasty piece of work, and a truly terrible father - absentee at best, controlling narcissist when present. In this tidbit, she reveals that he has no compunction holding up entire airplanes-full of people because he can, and he cares only about himself: "In two days we leave. Fotis is spending all his lovely time watching the first (and only) ten episodes of Game of Thrones on his computer. He bought it at the airport, while we were late to board — not my fault! Don’t look to me for that. They were calling our names and so I parted from him and just got on the plane. He says that if they have your luggage on the flight they wait. He has held up more flight take offs than I can count. And his theory proves to be true. I hate causing anyone anxiety. Get me on that flight!!!" JD cared about people and their feelings, even strangers' feelings, while FD is a complete sociopath. I would guess he lacks any empathy at all. what a spoiled little man.

That is so very indicative of his need for risk, to control the world around him, and the cheap thrill of stressing out his wife. What a piece of work.

There has been much speculation on the board about this based on how he and MT looked when they were arrested.

I am so out of the loop with drug users but for the pathetic souls I see on the streets begging for money.

Yet, I don't think he uses drugs. Maybe a toke or two? IMO, he is too much of my body is a temple kind of guy.

Nor do I think MT is a heavy user. She looked wracked in her pics because she had been wailing and crying in jail for 2 days. My guess is she was jonesing for a cig more than any thing. Her look has improved tremendously since then .
Just my take.

AND, the photos were probably taken after their arrest at 11:00 P.M. following two trying days. They look, IMO, haggard and/or just tired, and, perhaps, they had a few drinks after they arrived at the motel. I waffle on the drug use, also. But, I certainly don't know any "functioning" folks who are using coke, which doesn't mean anything...Just my opinion.

But happy to see she held her own. She boarded the plane without him.

IMO that interview will turn out to have been a risk taken with zero reward. Not sure why Pattis put it together or let his client do it. Hope its not later used as an excuse for why no fair trial is possible in the tri-state area, but I wouldn't put it past No Case Norm and PT2. MOO
Norms been rather silent. Is he just getting his land legs after a months vacation? What will the week bring? Will we hear anything prior to Friday?

An old Midwest story for the books! Obviously from my moniker you can catch a Chicago connection. Story in my neck of the woods was a blast furnace.

Do you thing the MIRA facility qualifies as a "blast furnace"? Wonder if FD knew of this case?

Also, now we know at the time this interview opportunity was made available by FD/NP that KMs wife had just reported to police about FDs involvement in violating their no contact order and his odd obsession with her the week JD disappeared. So FD/NP were likely worried about more bad press for FD and perhaps another straw breaking in their house of cards, that might explain the timing. Of course this didn’t get into the press until a few days ago, but if you look at the report date (6/26/2019) and the arrest date (7/5/2019) it was right around the time the interview was produced and broadcast (7/2/2019).

From the Courant
State police investigating the disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos have interviewed a Hartford man who told them he found a knife while rummaging through a trash can on Albany Avenue days after Farber Dulos disappeared — and later traded it away, sources with direct knowledge of the case have told The Courant.

The knife — along with a bloody pillow — was allegedly found by the man in the same Hartford neighborhood as other items linked to Farber Dulos’ May 24 disappearance. They include a Vineyard Vines shirt police believe Farber Dulos was wearing the day she disappeared, along with other items recovered during a police search of the area.
Oh my god... oh noooo.

ETA: Sorry I haven't been keeping up since, like yesterday : {
This is really disturbing, but so thankful this person came forward and there's at least anecdotal evidence of a deadly weapon and bloody pillow having been disposed in the trash bins on Albany Ave that night. Geeeehhh.

Norms been rather silent. Is he just getting his land legs after a months vacation? What will the week bring? Will we hear anything prior to Friday?
No Case Norm is up to his *advertiser censored* in alligators at the moment picking jury in a case in Waterbury, CT. And in his spare time is trying to come up with a new theory to keep FD out of prison for life if/when murder charges are brought. No Case Norm has his hands full but I am sure we will be blessed with our favorite curmudgeon defense attorney soon as he seems to be energized by the press, even if its to spout silly statements as we saw this past week!

The rest of the Pattis Crew are no doubt trying to keep their heads above water amidst a very busy and unfortuately negative news weeks for their client. Wonder who is responsible for watching FD? PT2 perhaps?

The bookkeeper at Pattis & Co. has to be explaining to No Case Norm that the funds from the FD 401K are being depleted rapidly and that they aren't sure how payroll will be met with all the bills that have to be paid this week!

MOO

It occurred to me, while reading these blog posts, that Jennifer felt safe to “criticize” him there. She usually veiled it in humor or jest, but there was often a ‘read between the lines’ subliminal message. I’m wondering if she felt protected and was able to do this because she knew he was so dismissive of her that he didn’t even bother to read her blogs?

Agree, there was much pre-planning by JD for
the 'what if' scenario.
I've wondered is she left a written directive
for those around her in case her worst fears played out. And these contacts showed the
note to LE early on and they took it and ran.
This might be a good lesson for other women
living this nightmare.
IME, so many times LE doesn't believe the
victim of DV, tries to minimize what's really
happening in a relationship and considers DV
a nusance call beneath the work of LE.
At least that's what I've seen from some victims. In some areas it's a convuluted problem and maybe there's more adequate training today to fairly treat victims.
But Yes, there was a 'What If' plan in effect.
Enelram, once again you've brought up something intriguing.

It hadn't occurred to me that Jennifer might have actually written out an "in case I disappear" plan for her mother but it certainly makes sense that she would and it sure points to how quickly LE went into action.

Thankfully, the family's great wealth and contacts would move her to the front of the pack of missing person cases but a note from the victim would push to the side any thoughts that JD just took off for a long weekend.

Also, now we know at the time this interview opportunity was made available by FD/NP that KMs wife had just reported to police about FDs involvement in violating their no contact order and his odd obsession with her the week JD disappeared. So FD/NP were likely worried about more bad press for FD and perhaps another straw breaking in their house of cards, that might explain the timing. Of course this didn’t get into the press until a few days ago, but if you look at the report date (6/26/2019) and the arrest date (7/5/2019) it was right around the time the interview was produced and broadcast (7/2/2019).
Do you see charges being brought against FD for his role in violating the order? It appears the court at least wants to speak with him but I wonder if Pattis will file something on the order of what he has filed in the other cases to get it postponed or excused or if FD will show up and simply plead the 5th as he did in Family Court. It been awhile since I've seen a suspect have such a heapload of legal issues and the cases just keep on coming and coming. We now have 4 active legal cases for FD including this KM situation. Things are getting 'real'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther