Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
City girl- my ex was eerily similar to FD. Charming, bright, handsome, successful and from what I have learned and read about JD she was an empath. Very sympathetic, sees the best in others and is very kind, loving and genuine. These monsters look for women like this to prey on. At first, for years, they put you on a pedestal. Its called “love bombing”. You don’t know it at the time but their behavior at the beginning is what makes you put up with so much in the middle and end. If they had reached across the table and popped you in the face in the beginning you would leave and say that guy is bad news. But they do the opposite and they do it well for years. You see these narcopaths hate the person they are dependent upon to keep them going. They are like vampires that suck the life out of you. I was a triathlete, had a wonderful career, independent. I became sick, depressed - it was awful because they slowly slowly make you feel like a disaster. When I would want to run I would have to hide it from him. To take a jog I could not tell him. He would say honey did you work out today? I would not lie I would say I did. He would say look in the mirror. You look awful just exhausted go lie down and I’ll make you a cup of tea and a sandwich. It was insidious. It is learned helplessness. You have to give up yourself to be with them. It was twenty years for me and even though we are still In court and he has a girlfriend ironically named mishel he is doing the same things I am his enemy now that I left. You become that to them when you do that. It is like you have embarrassed them and their true nature comes out.

On It, welcome to a world of supporters who have seen versions of your nightmare happen to family and friends. I pray that you have many years of happiness ahead and that you are stronger from the struggle. Be ever so careful as it is easy to get sucked in by another down the road.

After much reflection (and this case being on my mind for 2 months), the ONLY positive I have in my heart is that JD had to die in order that her 5 innocent children would have a chance at somewhat peaceful childhood. It makes me ache that they will not have their beautiful gentle mother but I feel a sense of comfort knowing that Gloria Farber has the means to keep them safe and FAR AWAY from FD. She has proven from the beginning that she will do whatever is necessary to keep that monster AWAY... I believe JD is in heaven with her father now and they are guardians over the children and family.

Yeah, the drug selling can’t be tolerated, which is why this whole episode of finding the knife is going to be a big problem. The guy who found the knife and traded it to “Fudge” for drugs has to decide if he really wants to give “Fudge” up, for several reasons. And “Fudge”, if he exists, obviously will deny knowing anything about the knife.
What the fudge

I'm sorry to beat this dead horse but I think it's important to keep pointing out the facts.

We do not know there were 30 bags disposed of by FD and MT; we know that they made 30 stops, come of which may have been unproductive with cans too full to add more.
I believe LE said MORE than 30 stops, we don’t know the number of bags or if he put bags at each stop.

On It, welcome to a world of supporters who have seen versions of your nightmare happen to family and friends. I pray that you have many years of happiness ahead and that you are stronger from the struggle. Be ever so careful as it is easy to get sucked in by another down the road.

Yes, on JD being an empath—MOO, and yes on you taking care, On It.

Yes something like Cleo-Noelle or something. I remember JD saying she was her mini-me and she had fed her every single meal since she was born and that feeding her and rocking her every evening was the highlight of her day.
Please let’s respectively keep sleuthing & musings in any matter that arises past and future ...off limits & far away from the kids

He is so cooked. I agree. He had the truck switch at MS so he could go there thru the woods- poison ivy- and the cameras wouldn’t see.

Yes! Poison Ivy would have been so prevailent out there by them there power lines. It basically can be anywhere here that hasn't been treated. We have it in the tiny little area between our garage and neighbor's fence.

I wonder about steriod use to with FD? Its probably the least of his issues IMO. Or, maybe he simply spent his time working out in the home gym as he didn't have much else going on. He sure didn't develop muscle via construction work so far as we know. Its odd but he had to have worked quite diligently to build and develop muscles IMO.

I also find it odd that he would have the time to work out all that much when he was living with JD with 5 young children. JD talks in her blog about how hard it was to squeeze in a run or yoga and here we see bulked up FD looking like a mini-Arnold Schwarzenegger. The contrast in these 2 situations is stark IMO.

Sadly, I’m not at all surprised that he had time to do whatever he felt like—as it seems he did based on all we’ve learned. Anything he didn’t want to do was left to JD and any helpers like the nanny, GF, and her friends. :(

City girl- my ex was eerily similar to FD. Charming, bright, handsome, successful and from what I have learned and read about JD she was an empath. Very sympathetic, sees the best in others and is very kind, loving and genuine. These monsters look for women like this to prey on. At first, for years, they put you on a pedestal. Its called “love bombing”. You don’t know it at the time but their behavior at the beginning is what makes you put up with so much in the middle and end. If they had reached across the table and popped you in the face in the beginning you would leave and say that guy is bad news. But they do the opposite and they do it well for years. You see these narcopaths hate the person they are dependent upon to keep them going. They are like vampires that suck the life out of you. I was a triathlete, had a wonderful career, independent. I became sick, depressed - it was awful because they slowly slowly make you feel like a disaster. When I would want to run I would have to hide it from him. To take a jog I could not tell him. He would say honey did you work out today? I would not lie I would say I did. He would say look in the mirror. You look awful just exhausted go lie down and I’ll make you a cup of tea and a sandwich. It was insidious. It is learned helplessness. You have to give up yourself to be with them. It was twenty years for me and even though we are still In court and he has a girlfriend ironically named mishel he is doing the same things I am his enemy now that I left. You become that to them when you do that. It is like you have embarrassed them and their true nature comes out.
So so glad you had the strength and courage to get away

Yes something like Cleo-Noelle or something. I remember JD saying she was her mini-me and she had fed her every single meal since she was born and that feeding her and rocking her every evening was the highlight of her day.
FYI, On It, we're not allowed to mention the names of children here. (The rules will soon become second nature to you.)

After much reflection (and this case being on my mind for 2 months), the ONLY positive I have in my heart is that JD had to die in order that her 5 innocent children would have a chance at somewhat peaceful childhood. It makes me ache that they will not have their beautiful gentle mother but I feel a sense of comfort knowing that Gloria Farber has the means to keep them safe and FAR AWAY from FD. She has proven from the beginning that she will do whatever is necessary to keep that monster AWAY... I believe JD is in heaven with her father now and they are guardians over the children and family.
Well said.

As you mention GF providing safety and stability to the children, I keep going back to the FD trip to NYC to either see the children or pick them up and he was met by armed guards/security people (Sunday of MD weekend I believe).

I recall in the early days of the case being somewhat taken aback by this report of the armed guards (believe it was Sunday after the Friday missing date and over the MD weekend). But now looking back I believe GF knew so much more than we the public knew.

But now looking at what has come out I wonder instead if GF knew in those early days that JD was not missing and had been murdered (or had a strong suspicion as to what had happened)? It just seems like the goal was to secure the grandchildren and then once the children were secured then the missing report was filed. Given the schedule for the day and the missed appts. it seems like GF would have known that JD was missing but knowing what she knew about FD and MT that she made sure the children were safe and then proceeded with JD friends to file the report with NCPD and search the NC house. The goal seemed to be to stay 1 or 2 steps ahead of FD/MT so they would suspect anything was out of the ordinary.

I also wonder if it could have been possible that the Welles house was searched earlier than reported by a couple of hours or so, shortly after JD was supposed to meet up with the children in the city? This would have given the info about the blood splatter and clean up efforts at Welles and so NCPC could have passed on this info to GF and she could have hired the guards. It seems like all of this was done quietly and the missing report/silver alert not released until after 7pm in order to give FD the false sense of security that everything is ok and that he would wake up the next day and head over to pick up the children as scheduled. NCPD might have been scrambling to get search warrants and other legal clearances in place in order to be able to hit the ground running on Saturday and they probably worked through the night to get everything in order too.

It just seems that looking back that so much didn't play out of the typical missing persons playbook that we usually see from LE. What we saw was a murder investigation get put together quite quickly with many resources brought in quickly and so much of what was done was to make sure that FD and MT didn't flee IMO.

Looking back on those first few days after JD was reported 'missing' is surreal in hindsight as I'm questioning so much of what we assumed to be happening. I think many wanted JD to be missing but LE was pursuing another path completely IMO and was hard at work to secure the warrants for FD and MT. Recalling the video we saw of FD and MT just before their arrest it looked like they were feeling the pressure of everything that LE was doing and then with the arrests, their worlds imploded.

Curious to see what really did happen in these early days of the case! ? !

I can't wait for the other shoe to drop, as
Well said.

As you mention GF providing safety and stability to the children, I keep going back to the FD trip to NYC to either see the children or pick them up and he was met by armed guards/security people (Sunday of MD weekend I believe).

I recall in the early days of the case being somewhat taken aback by this report of the armed guards (believe it was Sunday after the Friday missing date and over the MD weekend). But now looking back I believe GF knew so much more than we the public knew.

But now looking at what has come out I wonder instead if GF knew in those early days that JD was not missing and had been murdered (or had a strong suspicion as to what had happened)? It just seems like the goal was to secure the grandchildren and then once the children were secured then the missing report was filed. Given the schedule for the day and the missed appts. it seems like GF would have known that JD was missing but knowing what she knew about FD and MT that she made sure the children were safe and then proceeded with JD friends to file the report with NCPD and search the NC house. The goal seemed to be to stay 1 or 2 steps ahead of FD/MT so they would suspect anything was out of the ordinary.

I also wonder if it could have been possible that the Welles house was searched earlier than reported by a couple of hours or so, shortly after JD was supposed to meet up with the children in the city? This would have given the info about the blood splatter and clean up efforts at Welles and so NCPC could have passed on this info to GF and she could have hired the guards. It seems like all of this was done quietly and the missing report/silver alert not released until after 7pm in order to give FD the false sense of security that everything is ok and that he would wake up the next day and head over to pick up the children as scheduled. NCPD might have been scrambling to get search warrants and other legal clearances in place in order to be able to hit the ground running on Saturday and they probably worked through the night to get everything in order too.

It just seems that looking back that so much didn't play out of the typical missing persons playbook that we usually see from LE. What we saw was a murder investigation get put together quite quickly with many resources brought in quickly and so much of what was done was to make sure that FD and MT didn't flee IMO.

Looking back on those first few days after JD was reported 'missing' is surreal in hindsight as I'm questioning so much of what we assumed to be happening. I think many wanted JD to be missing but LE was pursuing another path completely IMO and was hard at work to secure the warrants for FD and MT. Recalling the video we saw of FD and MT just before their arrest it looked like they were feeling the pressure of everything that LE was doing and then with the arrests, their worlds imploded.

@afitzy I'm assuming this has been discussed before, please direct me to search prior threads if so, but where did the kids go after school that day?

Well said.

It would have started out as a welfare check, no warrant needed for that, IMO. Police would already know background info before meeting with the nanny who unlocked the door. It also seems from reading the various news stories that the blood in the garage was immediately obvious to the naked eye. Boom! Probable cause. And what are the odds that a woman in a contentious divorce is killed by a random in her own garage who then removes the body? Then her vehicle is found less than an hour later. Police knew immediately what they were dealing with. GF knew immediately before the police were ever called. She went into survival mode, blocked out the horror of her knowledge and protected those kids.

I hope your child is ok and that you also are feeling less shaky now. Our children are our hearts and when something threatens them, it’s like nothing else in the world exists. Take care and take it easy.

Thank you!! We are good now, thank God! I just kept replaying it over and over in my head.

OOOH! Got to disagree on that one. He would care in the sense that maybe he thought it would be the best chance of him getting away with murder. He really thinks she got what she deserved. They are really THAT self-centered. I know there are some murderers who regret what they have done and cover the victim's body out of respect and that is often what leads police to suspect that a murder is not random. By the time a relationship with someone like FD has deteriorated to the point that it did, JD would have been the object of extreme contempt and FD probably enjoyed dehumanizing and humiliating her at every turn. They just don't care. At all. This is MOO based upon experience.
Bella I wrote the wrong thing. It should have said WOULDNT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637