Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enelram, once again you've brought up something intriguing.

It hadn't occurred to me that Jennifer might have actually written out an "in case I disappear" plan for her mother but it certainly makes sense that she would and it sure points to how quickly LE went into action.

Thankfully, the family's great wealth and contacts would move her to the front of the pack of missing person cases but a note from the victim would push to the side any thoughts that JD just took off for a long weekend.
Yes, I think she had an active plan in place with her friends to do 'check ins'. Its a typical thing to do with DV in particular and it provides some sense of structure and safety to the victim who is most likely highly afraid only able to trust a limited number of people.

It occurred to me, while reading these blog posts, that Jennifer felt safe to “criticize” him there. She usually veiled it in humor or jest, but there was often a ‘read between the lines’ subliminal message. I’m wondering if she felt protected and was able to do this because she knew he was so dismissive of her that he didn’t even bother to read her blogs?

I don’t have any doubt that he missed reading all of her blogs. Nothing she did interested him, I think.

Did
I remember reading a news story very early on in which they interviewed a close family friend. The friend said he knew her father HF had been worried about her for years before his passing and worried FD might do. Maybe this was the reason for the in person payments, to keep an eye on him and see his condition (darting eyes, not making eye contact when speaking, disheveled appearance, etc.). Anyone who is a parent knows we may not like the decisions our children make or situations they find themselves in (wishing she had met someone different, honeymoon period wearing off, etc.) but we would go to the ends of the earth making sure our children/grandchildren are safe, provided for, and as happy as possible considering the situation. Maybe this is the reason for the loans/investments into Fore by HF, the substantial yearly inheritance payment, co-signing on 4JX...JD and the kids benefited from this and were taken care of by proxy. HF might not have been able to control/help/stop all the things happening to JD and the kids but the other things he could. Just my opinion.
Did the loans HF made have interest attached? If not, what was in it for HF if no interest was accrued?

Last edited:
FD has to be doing some kind of drugs..drinking too much you get hangovers (why my ex preferred pot he told me)..he does not have the coke bloat..i wonder if he and MT are doing xanax/benzos.....
I think FD was on something all along, maybe even for years. Something to boost his metabolism to keep up with / boost his peak sports performance (waterskiing, running) from what it was when he was younger. He was turning 50 or was already or already is 50. Not an easy transition for alot of men, especially those whose physical prowess is especially important to their sense of self. Not sure if it was something like steroids or one of those human growth hormone or testosterone boosting type of things, but if he was taking something like that it could have made him feel jacked up, like some of the street drugs. JMO

Just mulling over the timeline from the perspective of FD. He’s meeting with this woman, calling?, texting?, cajoling her to meet? FaceTime? Skype? With an equally reprehensible character, WHILE at the SAME TIME setting up a “routine” truck exchange, finding old license plates and altering them with tape, going to his visitation time in NC, carefully staying out of house and holding his bladder so he doesn’t leave DNA inside, shaving his head, planning a dinner party for the 23rd, stealing a purse so MT has an alibi, surveying all 4JX neighbors cameras so he can find a ‘not in view’ pathway out of his yard, digging multiple “just in case” graves?, buying cement?, gathering contractors bags, making advance/attack plans, making escape/disposal plans, driving around Hartford looking for trash dump options, throwing a fed ex box into the car....and all this is only what we know about!

What little helpers were helping this guy function?? The communication with His equally lovely lawyer friend and MT had to be providing some psychological release and dysfunction positive support. I hope LE is also leaning on you know who hard. He might jump at the chance to mitigate his own pesky legal problems. MT better raise her hand first if she wants the best offer.

I don’t have any doubt that he missed reading all of her blogs. Nothing she did interested him, I think.

And, I wonder if she quit writing if FD finally read a few. The depth of her feelings and topics would have "upset" someone like FD.

I wonder if there was ever a reason given why she stopped writing the blogs? (Although 5 children and their needs and lives would certainly reduce the amount of time JD had for blogging.)

Did

Did the loans HF made have interest attached? If not, what was in it for HF if no interest was accrued?
I believe overall he was aiding his son in law in being financially successful so he could support his daughter and their five children. Also, if FD had gone to banks for loans, he may not have qualified (lack of collateral and / or not financially sound / no regular income) and would likely have had to paid fees and interest. On millions of dollars of loans.

I guess it would depend on how planned out this really was. What would be the logistics and risk of getting JD body to the boat. What areas and distance would have to be traveled. Wouldn't he just throw the knife into the water as well as bloody bra and shirt. If boat is kept at a marina, you would have to carry the body from the parking lot. Is KM boat a very large boat. Then it is at a marina no doubt. I've been thinking back on a lot of cases and at the end of the day, most are less complex than originally thought and the simplest explanation is what really happened.
Has anyone ever mentioned the possibility of JD's body being taken to Block Island, the site of a Fore Group project?

When JD first went missing, I thought Block Island would be a remote and private location. If I had to dump a body, that's the kinda place I would choose; just sayin'. But in this case, the timeline didn't seem possible. How would FD have been able to go that distance?

However, BellaVita, your post reminds me that KM has a boat.

Also, I think this article describing Fore's project at Block Island indicates all employees had easy and regular access:

http://www.foregroupinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/HartMag10.pdf

From the above mentioned article, I have included a screen shot of the quote about Block Island.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Just mulling over the timeline from the perspective of FD. He’s meeting with this woman, calling?, texting?, cajoling her to meet? FaceTime? Skype? With an equally reprehensible character, WHILE at the SAME TIME setting up a “routine” truck exchange, finding old license plates and altering them with tape, going to his visitation time in NC, carefully staying out of house and holding his bladder so he doesn’t leave DNA inside, shaving his head, planning a dinner party for the 23rd, stealing a purse so MT has an alibi, surveying all 4JX neighbors cameras so he can find a ‘not in view’ pathway out of his yard, digging multiple “just in case” graves?, buying cement?, gathering contractors bags, making advance/attack plans, making escape/disposal plans, driving around Hartford looking for trash dump options, throwing a fed ex box into the car....and all this is only what we know about!

What little helpers were helping this guy function?? The communication with His equally lovely lawyer friend and MT had to be providing some psychological release and dysfunction positive support. I hope LE is also leaning on you know who hard. He might jump at the chance to mitigate his own pesky legal problems. MT better raise her hand first if she wants the best offer.

When you put it that way, it seems clear he couldn’t have been operating solo. Not even Superman jacked-up on steroids could do all that in a week.

Classic use a of “negative advocate.”

Narcopaths also love that people know they’ve read a big long book. Ie War and peace. Art of war. Usually about war, conflict etc. Conflict seekers. They don’t actually read the book, but they claim to be reading it ie while the wife does all the work putting the kids to bed (see JD blog). When not being fake read, it sits on their fancy library shelf prominently in some leather bound fancy edition format.
All the red flags to teach our children to avoid when they are dating.
Yeah, and tucked at the back of these weighty tomes... the Cliff Notes version for quick reference.

Could FD be a victim of blackmail?

Of course, that’s it! That will be Team FD’s fall-back position. Now he can’t wriggle out of, you know, having actually DONE IT.

Blackmail will be the last- ditch attempt at reducing the sentence. Poor FD. “His friend MADE him do it, Your Honour.”

Has anyone ever mentioned the possibility of JD's body being taken to Block Island, the site of a Fore Group project?

When JD first went missing, I thought Block Island would be a remote and private location. But the timeline didn't seem possible. How would FD have been able to go that distance?

However, BellaVita, your post reminds me that KM has a boat.

Also, I think this article describing Fore's project at Block Island indicates all employees had easy and regular access:

http://www.foregroupinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/HartMag10.pdf

From the above mentioned article, I have included a screen shot of the quote about Block Island.

View attachment 196808
Yes, it's been mentioned. I think it's a possibility that JD's body in some type of container could have been tossed overboard into the Long Island Sound from a boat on its way to Block Island. It's a good 45 minute to 1 hour hard plow to the island from anywhere in CT through fierce currents and swell -- the Sound is very much influenced by the currents and wave motion of the Atlantic Ocean, which is amplified by the narrowness of the Sound. The passenger ferry to BI from either location in Southern CT that gets there in under an hour is a 'hold on for dear life' ride as it cuts at an angle into the waves, and the front of the ferry pitches and dives like crazy.

The point being, if you were on any kind of vessel with past experience of crossing the Sound to reach BI, you could definitely dispose of a weighted down body any old time in the hour plus it would take to get there, and it would never be found. A pair of concrete shoes. Swims with the fishes. Greek Mafia. Uh huh.

Last edited:
I am going to say, no!! But I am curious what made you think that?
FD is not a VICTIM of anything. JD is the victim here.
IMO
Blackmail could be interesting scenario to explain where all the money is as FD has been pleading poverty for 2 years.

In my mind though I see the money long gone from US and someplace safe but this blackmail angle is interesting and when the funding dried up and when the houses were simply growing dust bunnies, FD must have needed cash for someplace/anyplace. I find it hard to believe that GF didn't shut off the credit cards and anything that JD was paying for that could be terminated. How was the money sent or who all was involved? We've seen the greek company doing the website, we know family is outside the US as well and possibly one of FD many trips was to no questions asked islands with suitcases of cash? Crazy probably, but something happened to the cash and GF hasn't been able to get to the bottom of it yet. But she is warming up and perhaps MT might have some answers if she EVER gets to civil court.

Can we really believe that FD and MT were living on her child support payments of $4,000/month in Farmington? Oh how the mightly have fallen..... But maybe one of the main purposes of MT was to support FD. But I also wonder how FD was paying MT her $120,000 annual salary from FORE Group or did that stop too when the money dried up? I would think that if she didn't have residency in the US via Greencard etc. that she would have needed documented income and employment. Wonder how the 2 of them pulled all this off with the FD poverty pleas, no houses selling and substantial monthly expenses just to maintain all the 6 now 5 houses. This is a huge financial black hole IMO and perhaps its in this hole that we find space for blackmail and 'funny money' and 'dangerous people' to keep the entire charade going until the divorce was completed?

The numbers don't add up in terms of income and lifestyle for either FD or MT? I double MT was selling enough rugs or funny boots to keep this sinking ship afloat? How were they doing it and keeping it all going?

MOO

Yes there was interest and a monthly payment schedule. FD simply stopped paying. GF sued for repayment after her husband died.

So...FD couldn’t meet the payment terms (or refused to)
He chose to ignore Family Court behavioral rules.
He chose not to financially support his family;
But chose, instead, to pay attorneys kept busy by his choices in behavior. I believe these are facts which have been substantiated by proof. JMO, MOO.
I could be wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member