Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we be discussing dismemberment? There is no source that mentions that. Conversation here has been mature and respectful, IMO. I don't think there needs to be censorship at this point, IMO. I am in favor of free discussions while certainly agreeing to no discussions of the children and non persons of interest. Just don't think there needs to be any more limits at this time. JMO.
Dismemberment has been mentioned in MSM:
State’s Attorney: Estranged Husband’s DNA Found on Kitchen Sink Faucet in Missing Woman’s New Canaan Home
Quote from article linked:
Amid the ongoing investigations, the media has drummed up “enormous public interest” and speculation that Fotis Dulos killed his wife and disposed of her dismembered body, while also failing to report on court filings indicating that Jennifer Dulos, 50, had mental health issues and was unstable, Pattis said.

It’s the only defense that is in any way believable!
In my opinion, less than one half of a thousand percent chance, but hey...that’s still a chance. It could be one of a number of potential defenses. IMO, the interview sealed it for me. He’s connected to it directly no matter who did the deed...he participated in the clean-up.
You’d probably make a good defense Atty!

This unsubstantiated talk about FD and MT drug use troubles me deeply. I don't see how it is any different than NP and FD bashing JFD as an unfit mother, heroin addict and "Gone Girl". IMO, FD committed murder, or had someone do so for him, and NP is deplorable. However, I see many people here gleefully accuse certain people of terrible behavior, yet clutch their pearls when NP opens his blow hole and does the same.

It is easy to get carried away and vilify people when it's more than likely they committed an atrocious crime. But nobody has been convicted of anything. And unfortunately, the way FD and MT looked could be explained by the enormous pressure and anxiety they were experiencing, whether or not they did something (which IMO, they did). Drug accusations are out of order.

I think WS is great. But some of these posts trouble me. I'm sure this post will be unpopular, but I feel it's important to have some levity. I've been a little bullied here for my thoughts before and it doesn't bother me. Wrong is not right as long as your heart is in the right place. We all want justice for Jennifer. However, that should not mean we be unjust to others. I am in NO WAY pro-FD or -NP. I only want the people who did this to be held accountable, and I think FD is one of them and MT as well.

This is a sensational case and easy for all of us to be taken with when none of us are actually going thru it directly. MOO, MOO, MOO.
I don't think you're likely to see FD and MT being given the benefit of the doubt here.

One doesn't earn that once he has tormented his wife for years and then distributed her blood in garbage cans.

It would almost be an act of mercy to attribute their actions to mind-altering drugs but if they were cold sober, it seems all the more evil.

As the evidence grows you might protect yourself by not reading along as we're probably just going to get lots more angry.

Last edited:
I don't see where it is any more off topic than discussion about character disorders, FD driving a car that is beneath him, analyzing the televised interview which is just really just posters giving their opinions...just speculation about body language and the words he chose to use. Do we need a "source document" to discuss these things? Even in court, lawyers can speculate outrageously. I don't think naming other cases is allowed but I think we can all come up with at least a couple. I don't think we should be held to a higher standard than the courts. MOO>

I think the issue is that if you are stating your opinion you have to make it clear by saying MOO. So, the comments about the video were mainly MOO but then we had that great article a few weeks ago where the experts weighed in on what they thought about the FD interview so those comments can come in w/o a MOO as they are experts quoted in MSM.

I haven't been on the thread that much today but reading through the posts I'm not seeing OT convo as the posts consistently were chatting about the same topics based mainly on the news reports and videos. But it might have gotten a bit confusing as the MOO wasn't being used the same by everyone I think. Anyone can have a view but if you don't quote MSM or other approved document or source then it has to be a MOO. Going to read TOS again now and will check back later.

Isabella, I don't think you're likely to see FD and MT being given the benefit of the doubt here.

One doesn't earn that once he has tormented his wife for years and then distributed her blood in garbage cans.

It would almost be an act of mercy to attribute their actions to mind-altering drugs but if they were cold sober, it seems all the more evil.

As the evidence grows you might protect yourself by not reading along as we're probably just going to get lots more angry.
I'm no shrinking violet. Was just giving MOO.

Isabella, I don't think you're likely to see FD and MT being given the benefit of the doubt here.

And I am not sympathetic to FD nor MT. Not sure how this ended up with me branded as their apologist. MOO.

Dismemberment has been mentioned in MSM:
State’s Attorney: Estranged Husband’s DNA Found on Kitchen Sink Faucet in Missing Woman’s New Canaan Home
Quote from article linked:
Amid the ongoing investigations, the media has drummed up “enormous public interest” and speculation that Fotis Dulos killed his wife and disposed of her dismembered body, while also failing to report on court filings indicating that Jennifer Dulos, 50, had mental health issues and was unstable, Pattis said.
But it is labeled as "speculation". The media has drummed up speculation, not reported on it. Big difference. Limiting speech is a slippery slope.

But it is labeled as "speculation". The media has drummed up speculation, not reported on it. Big difference. Limiting speech is a slippery slope.
It came out of NP's mouth, it's attributed. Lots of MSM speculation has been posted. The lines here are not clear, it seems. MOO.

This is so foreign to me. IMO he looks healthy. Clear skin good coloring, clear eyes. Are you saying he couldn't stay fit at his age without some kind of drug enhancement? He couldn't look this way just being diligent by working out?
If FD were to take performance enhancing drugs like some athletes do, and especially at his age (50 years old) in order to extend their competitive advantage, there are documented side effects. It likely wouldn't change him from a prince of a guy into an ogre, but ingesting any type of drugs, including steroids, could 'exacerbate' things. JMO

Possible Health Consequences of Anabolic Steroid Misuse
[...]
Psychiatric effects
  • aggression
  • mania
  • delusions
What are the side effects of anabolic steroid misuse?

ETA: I've sadly witnessed very pleasant and amiable people who never 'act out' under normal circumstances have very uncharacteristic aggressive episodes towards others pretty much 'out of the blue' when on steroids for a medical condition such as asthma control. I guess this is why it popped into my head, as another possibility in terms of escalation of FD's aggressive behavior. Totally just an idea / speculation and JMO.

Last edited:
It came out of NP's mouth, it's attributed. Lots of MSM speculation has been posted. The lines here are not clear, it seems. MOO.
Yes, it came out of his mouth. He is against the fact that dismemberment is being speculated about when there is no law enforcement document that states anything of the sort, AFAIK. He said the word "dismemberment" but he doesn't think it should be speculated about. The point is, dismemberment talk is based on nothing.

The part of this episode that I struggle with is that the MIL asked the nanny to move the car because she had experienced a fall down the steps a few weeks prior (correct me if I'm wrong here). I wonder if FD was around when this alleged fall happened.

JD wasn't there for the MIL accident (police report says they reached her by phone) but she was reported at the hospital with her MIL and nanny (how did she communicate with them?). We don't know if the MIL spoke any english and I think the assumption was nanny spoke only greek but I'm not sure this is 100% correct even though FD imposed himself into the translation role IMO. When LE questioned JD about MIL accident and fall down the steps she deferred to FD.

We don't know if JD spoke greek so far as I know. I wonder if MIL spoke some english as did nanny? Greek is tough to learn but I wonder if JD did it in order to communicate with MIL/FIL and nanny and any family that didn't speak english.

On the surface of it this entire episode from the fall down the stairs to being run over in the driveway sounds like the picture someone brilliantly posted here the other day of the movie, "Throw Mama from the Train"!!?!?

Nothing or little of the fall and the car injury makes sense IMO. Has anyone found out anything further on this situation?
I believe I read that FD was overseas when it happened and JD was home however FD was the one who spoke to the police for the nanny as she did not speak English well.

Should we be discussing dismemberment? There is no source that mentions that. Conversation here has been mature and respectful, IMO. I don't think there needs to be censorship at this point, IMO. I am in favor of free discussions while certainly agreeing to no discussions of the children and non persons of interest. Just don't think there needs to be any more limits at this time. JMO.
I'm with you as the level of control and respect in this thread has been incredible IMO. Kudos all!

There has been no censorship as things discussed are determined by WS TOS. Whoever it was that said there is no MSM report of drug usage or alcohol abuse is correct so far as I know. If you personally want to make a statement about drugs or alcohol I think you can but you have to say its your own opinion using MOO.

I have to admit the drug/s question is a very slippery slope as people have been talking on this thread and the many prior about the booking photos and asking genuine questions about the suspects and what could have been going on beyond obvious stress/distress etc. I asked the question today about steriods based on pictures of FD and MSM stories and Family Court testimony of impulse control and anger mgmt issues. Was this question a reach? Maybe. But even knowing quite a bit about steriod use I probably should have brought in an MSM article talking about how to recognize its use, rather than asking a random question. My bad.

TRIGGER WARNING: We actually have discussed dismemberment and body dissolution in full detail in an earlier thread. So we have tested the boundaries in this respect I think and remained respectful and victim friendly.

But with the possible presence of a knife into the case that takes conversation into a whole different direction. For my money I will wait for the State to put on their case before diving further into the entire manner of death conversation but I think its fair game to speculate and MOO all day long 24/7 about MOD if that is your interest.

MOO

Yes, it came out of his mouth. He is against the fact that dismemberment is being speculated about when there is no law enforcement document that states anything of the sort, AFAIK. He said the word "dismemberment" but he doesn't think it should be speculated about. The point is, dismemberment talk is based on nothing.
Alright, I guess I'm just confused as to where the lines are drawn sometimes. I found an article with Baden discussing the possibility of dismemberment as well. But what I cannot find reported in MSM is anyone saying FD was/is on drugs. I'm not trying to get in a huge argument here. I am questioning when a MSM source is considered a source, then.

I'm with you as the level of control and respect in this thread has been incredible IMO. Kudos all!

There has been no censorship as things discussed are determined by WS TOS. Whoever it was that said there is no MSM report of drug usage or alcohol abuse is correct so far as I know. If you personally want to make a statement about drugs or alcohol I think you can but you have to say its your own opinion using MOO.

I have to admit the drug/s question is a very slippery slope as people have been talking on this thread and the many prior about the booking photos and asking genuine questions about the suspects and what could have been going on beyond obvious stress/distress etc. I asked the question today about steriods based on pictures of FD and MSM stories and Family Court testimony of impulse control and anger mgmt issues. Was this question a reach? Maybe. But even knowing quite a bit about steriod use I probably should have brought in an MSM article talking about how to recognize its use, rather than asking a random question. My bad.

TRIGGER WARNING: We actually have discussed dismemberment and body dissolution in full detail in an earlier thread. So we have tested the boundaries in this respect I think and remained respectful and victim friendly.

But with the possible presence of a knife into the case that takes conversation into a whole different direction. For my money I will wait for the State to put on their case before diving further into the entire manner of death conversation but I think its fair game to speculate and MOO all day long 24/7 about MOD if that is your interest.

MOO
My issue is this: when I saw on WS that people were discussing potential drug use by FD and MT, I assumed there must be MSM sources to back it up. Like you, @afitzy I come here rather than other places because there is more accountability in terms of what is discussed. Was surprised to find no source to back up this idea. That's it. MOO.

I guess I just don't understand what drugs, even if he was on them, truly have anything to do with him likely murdering her. I know we look for answers and reasons, but they had a long, protracted battle in the courts before any of this occurred. I know drugs complicate things, but I don't think they really CAUSE these things to happen. IMO, this is more about domestic violence. I agree, FD is a bad man. Awful. MOO.
Whether drugs cause crime or just give perps an excuse to commit them, they sure are involved in many episodes of violence.

They certainly play a part in domestic violence. Ask anyone in law enforcement. MOO

Last edited:
I think the difference is that all the things you mention WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ALCOHOL AND DRUGS that have been discussed here came from MSM articles, news reports, approved sources and court documents. If we had say a series or even 1 DWI report in a local paper then it would be fair game here. But we don't have that. If someone find any then by all means post and share.

I will have to go back and read TOS as its been awhile since I've done so but so far as I recall opinions are allowed but they have to be identified as such with MOO. In this slow news time prior to this past week we have been doing alot of MOO-ing!
I understand the subtleties. IIRC, there have been references to alcohol use by FD in early threads, related to a bar at his home. But maybe not in MSM. MOO MOO, til the cows come home.

No you are totally correct.

FD has been battling the legal world for over 2 years to protect himself from what appears to be any questions about money or finances.

He has chosen to not support his 5 children in a responsbile way either as documented by Judge Heller in her recent opinion.

FD is a deadbead dad and has been for over 2 years.

MOO
Make that 13 years and I'm on board with you, afitzy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark