Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree he could have been on them. I think even if you are in great condition it would be difficult to do competitive waterski at 50. Was that ehat he was doing 10 days a month? I think I remember that. At any rate, he sure just did things he wanted to do never really taking a father role helping with children etc. very self centered to go away 10 days every month for yourself! JD did not have 10 days a month to herself.

But JD couldn’t trust FD to appropriately care for the 5 children; just imagine what he would have taught them 10 days out of the month!

I agree with you and your point about NP allegations of drug use in this case which as I've been quite vocal about I found to be unacceptable. NP was talking about the victim so as a victim friendly forum there was no way to discuss the vile Pattis allegations here under TOS. We are free to sleuth POI and known suspects but we have to use MSM and certain other acceptable sources.

So far as I am aware there is no MSM report relating to drug use in this case for either of the suspects. I believe people have searched for drug arrests and DWI and found none from public sources. If I am wrong please chime in by all means. If you have source documents then by all means post them.

Both the suspects were no doubt drug tested at booking but unfortunately the bail release docs don't seem to make any provisions for ongoing drug testing that I can tell from the public documents. Its possible that ongoing drug testing is typical part of being released on bail but IDK. If anyone does know then please let us know.

Given that there isn't any MSM source to support any drug conversations I would suggest just tabling the convo until there is a quotable source available or the State documents reveal the results of any drug tests.

I would hate to see the thread shut down for OT chatter about which we have no source data.

MOO

Very good advice

I'm with you as the level of control and respect in this thread has been incredible IMO. Kudos all!

There has been no censorship as things discussed are determined by WS TOS. Whoever it was that said there is no MSM report of drug usage or alcohol abuse is correct so far as I know. If you personally want to make a statement about drugs or alcohol I think you can but you have to say its your own opinion using MOO.

I have to admit the drug/s question is a very slippery slope as people have been talking on this thread and the many prior about the booking photos and asking genuine questions about the suspects and what could have been going on beyond obvious stress/distress etc. I asked the question today about steriods based on pictures of FD and MSM stories and Family Court testimony of impulse control and anger mgmt issues. Was this question a reach? Maybe. But even knowing quite a bit about steriod use I probably should have brought in an MSM article talking about how to recognize its use, rather than asking a random question. My bad.

TRIGGER WARNING: We actually have discussed dismemberment and body dissolution in full detail in an earlier thread. So we have tested the boundaries in this respect I think and remained respectful and victim friendly.

But with the possible presence of a knife into the case that takes conversation into a whole different direction. For my money I will wait for the State to put on their case before diving further into the entire manner of death conversation but I think its fair game to speculate and MOO all day long 24/7 about MOD if that is your interest.

MOO
Great post! My question about whether we should be discussing dismemberment was completely rhetorical!

If FD were to take performance enhancing drugs like some athletes do, and especially at his age (50 years old) in order to extend their competitive advantage, there are documented side effects. It likely wouldn't change him from a prince of a guy into an ogre, but ingesting any type of drugs, including steroids, could 'exacerbate' things. JMO

Possible Health Consequences of Anabolic Steroid Misuse
[...]
Psychiatric effects
  • aggression
  • mania
  • delusions
What are the side effects of anabolic steroid misuse?
And never underestimate what can happen when a man takes testosterone daily at this age.

He may be given it for a variety of reasons....even kidney stones....but it can completely alter the personality.

I know this. It has happened to a relative and it's sad to watch because he can't see that he has changed.

He blames everyone else, has left his wife, got a mistress, quit his job, left his church and has been shunned by friends who tried to help to no avail.

Last edited:
I apologise for the naive questions...does Patti's know the crime committed or is he discovering as we are? If attrny knows perp committed a heinous crime, aren't they bound to a set of ethics?
I don't think we know what Pattis knows at this point but we can guess and probably be wrong but here goes with my attempt to list what Pattis knows and doesn't know:

What we know is that he has had long conversations with his client FD over many weeks. What all this has revealed who knows but its certainly more than we know about what FD has done. Pattis talked about this process in his first interview on the courthouse steps in Stamford if you want to go back and take a listen. It was interesting because he had just been on the case a short time at the time that convo happened with the press.

We don't know if Pattis is an atty that cares whether his client committed the crime (my guess is not based on looking at many of the cases that Pattis has worked on but this is my personal point of view-MOO). A person that has committed a crime is entitled to legal representation just like anyone else.

We know that the State has sent him 20+ CD's with evidence and video on them as part of the process of sharing information known as 'discovery process'. We know this because Pattis claimed that the video resolution on the CDs was poor and it was reported in MSM.

We know that Pattis/FD has hired or is getting pro bono the services of a private investigator and so it seems they are conducting their own investigation on behalf of their client. We know this because Pattis in effect did a press release by announcing the name of the person as being an addition to their team.

Pattis has access to all the media and court records that we have seen.

Hope this helps.

Alright, I guess I'm just confused as to where the lines are drawn sometimes. I found an article with Baden discussing the possibility of dismemberment as well. But what I cannot find reported in MSM is anyone saying FD was/is on drugs. I'm not trying to get in a huge argument here. I am questioning when a MSM source is considered a source, then.
Peace!:). I didn't see the Baden interview. Did he claim any inside sources or was he just speculating. I like Baden a lot but his main job on tv is speculation. Sounds like just discussing possibilities without any confirmation from law enforcement. But I didn't see the interview.

Absolutely true. But there is no evidence that drugs are involved here. That I know of. MOO
I think there is no harm in discussing possibilities not just facts. That is what LE does. They have to. Solving a crime does not only rely on "facts". That's why profilers are important. They evaluate the emotions, state of mind, what type of person would commit a certain crime, probably gauge whether the perp is a drug user even. When there is analysis of these types of factors, it can often lead to evidence, arrest and conviction. There is more to solving crimes than the use of a forensics unit.

Can't get that three-hour meeting out of my head. I was hoping it would lead to FD's rearrest, but perhaps LE still got something they needed to make that happen. IMO, MT is priceless as a witness of FD's behavior, no matter how deeply involved she became.
MT is a part of this case that I struggle with a great deal and on many many levels. So many of the posts I've written are simply me trying to grapple with all the many issues I see swirling around MT, including her latest issue in the GF Civil case.

One of my big questions about MT is not answerable yet I think. But I really wonder how much the State needs MT if there is no body and she can't prove the FD alibi? Perhaps they need her because she is the only one that can explain where FD was at key point in the story? IDK I would defer to the atty's on the thread to possibly answer this question but I am posing my question simply as an outsider to this case looking in.

Where I am struggling and have been struggling is if it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that MT participated in the murder of JD I believe she should serve a full sentence for this crime if she is convicted by a jury. My feelings on MT aren't any different for the hindering/tampering charges either. These are tough calls for the State I think and I hope they get it right.

If I had to summarize where I'm coming from with MT I think it would be, "No Mercy for Murder, None"!

MOO

I have done searches and come up with nothing pertaining to these allegations, which is what put me over the tipping point in terms of bringing up this issue. I have nothing more to add but felt compelled to explain my position.

EDITED BY ME in response to @afitzy
Glad you brought it up. I did the searches too and zero.

Tomorrow I will go back again to the State of CT search site to look for DWI and Drug citations as honestly the site is very hard to use and I'm not absolutely certain I did it correctly the last time a did it during the first week of the case.

If anyone that knows how to get to the other locations on the State site that deal with these lesser charges that don't go through the courts we have been dealing with on the other cases and can search to confirm it would be appreciated.

MT is a part of this case that I struggle with a great deal and on many many levels. So many of the posts I've written are simply me trying to grapple with all the many issues I see swirling around MT, including her latest issue in the GF Civil case.

One of my big questions about MT is not answerable yet I think. But I really wonder how much the State needs MT if there is no body and she can't prove the FD alibi? Perhaps they need her because she is the only one that can explain where FD was at key point in the story? IDK I would defer to the atty's on the thread to possibly answer this question but I am posing my question simply as an outsider to this case looking in.

Where I am struggling and have been struggling is if it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that MT participated in the murder of JD I believe she should serve a full sentence for this crime if she is convicted by a jury. My feelings on MT aren't any different for the hindering/tampering charges either. These are tough calls for the State I think and I hope they get it right.

If I had to summarize where I'm coming from with MT I think it would be, "No Mercy for Murder, None"!

MOO
IMO, MT has the potential to be the crucial queen on the chessboard for both sides. I agree that LE really has to play this hand with care. MT seems to remain somewhat of an enigma. I feel we know much more about FD than we do about her.

Since MT both lived and worked with FD, I think she may be very important to FD's alibi, even if just though cell phone calls and messages. I don't think she should be shown any mercy if/when the time comes. However, if it meant knowing where Jennifer is and what happened, I think even the family might ok a deal.

Here's hoping it doesn't come down to any deal--that LE will have what it needs to take down everyone involved. MOO.

Tomorrow I will go back again to the State of CT search site to look for DWI and Drug citations as honestly the site is very hard to use and I'm not absolutely certain I did it correctly the last time a did it during the first week of the case.

If anyone that knows how to get to the other locations on the State site that deal with these lesser charges that don't go through the courts we have been dealing with on the other cases and can search to confirm it would be appreciated.
Those search engines can be a labyrinth!

Florida(MT) has a very easy to use system. It goes by the county where the arrest was made. Not motivated right now though.

I understand the subtleties. IIRC, there have been references to alcohol use by FD in early threads, related to a bar at his home. But maybe not in MSM. MOO MOO, til the cows come home.
Yes, please MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and MOOOOOOOOO again when there is no MSM source.

This might be the perfect moment to have a hearty laugh at ourselves for arguing with strangers about something none of us can possibly resolve.
Here's to a good week with legit facts spoken by a cop on TV, everyone!
Oh, yes......MOO.

Florida(MT) has a very easy to use system. It goes by the county where the arrest was made. Not motivated right now though.
Ok, if/when the spirit moves you it would be good to know.

But your idea about searching FL for MT for other issues is brilliant as I don't think its been done yet here.

I think I've been so fixed on all the CT based news that beyond the early searching on MT real estate in FL it fell by the wayside. I still am curious if she claims CT residency for tax purposes or is she sliding by as FL resident 'visiting' CT etc. We also only have 1 weak (NYP) source for MT citizenship as being Venezuela.

I'm stealing this quote from another thread but I'm pasting it here because it explains well I think what people have been grappling with today, we've already addressed the MOO issue so here is the quote:
Seems fair. If only NP would follow those guidelines! Hoping for movement this week toward justice for Jennifer. For now I'll try and call it a night--take to my bed, while visions of arrest warrants dance in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge