GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about Shannan and her two sparkling little girls, Celeste and Bella. And of course, little Nico, too.

What a shame that we only saw videos and pictures of these precious souls after they were already gone .

Many more prayers for Shannan's parents and brother.

#ShineLikeShannan

“This changed all of us”: A year after Watts murders shook Colorado, investigators on the case continue grappling with trauma

a great piece to read, especially for those who didn’t understand Baumhover and Lees demeanor with that devil in February. These things take a massive toll on us.

Wow. Thank you for posting. And thank you to the men and women who solved this case. I hope Shanann’s family finds some peace on this day, knowing how much so many people cared about her and her children.

Forever in our hearts! Sending hugs your way, @Colorado303
t4518.gif

Welcome to Websleuths,
Twolabs !!
Remembering this precious little family. It's obvious that Shanann loved her children so much.
And it's obvious that the girls really loved their amazing mom very much. And their dad seemed to love them, too, until he started loving himself more.

So glad the girls had love and quality of life right up until the end. Many kids who are killed by their parent(s) do not. At least those girls and their mom had a lot of love in their short, short lives.

He deserves to be tormented by his thoughts.. (and of course, I personally detest seeing him pictured in a Steelers jersey). I hate even seeing his name in print. He is nothing, a coward, sub-human. Enough already about him.

May those beautiful girls, Bella and Celeste, and lovely Shanann now rest in a better place.

Killer Dad Chris Watts Is 'Tormented By His Past' in Prison, Says Source

He deserves to be tormented by his thoughts.. (and of course, I personally detest seeing him pictured in a Steelers jersey). I hate even seeing his name in print. He is nothing, a coward, sub-human. Enough already about him.

May those beautiful girls, Bella and Celeste, and lovely Shanann now rest in a better place.

"He is tormented by his past and the mistakes he made.”

That's one way to put it, "mistakes". Like when I accidentally left some houseplants outside in freezing weather.

“This changed all of us”: A year after Watts murders shook Colorado, investigators on the case continue grappling with trauma

a great piece to read, especially for those who didn’t understand Baumhover and Lees demeanor with that devil in February. These things take a massive toll on us.

Yes, and you can't predict what will affect you and how you will be affected.

Those investigators have paid a heavy price for doing an excellent job, IMO.

RIP Shannan, Celeste, Bella, and Nico.

But he’s obviously not “alone with his thoughts” 24/7 because he has all those women visiting him.

I don’t believe a word of this. He’s so full of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500