Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears those guns are aimed at his groin and his heart?

Definitely not in the stand down position.

ETA and if you blow it up, you can see those guys have their fingers on the triggers. Big time!
Rbbm.
Especially considering the latest news, they are aimed at the right places- a "head shot" would be pointless because there is nothing in there! imo.

It’s a damn good thing he didn’t live with his “wife.”

It’s not that uncommon for guys like him to pursue women with young children, just so they can abuse them.

He hasn’t been charged with producing those images, but who knows at this point.

He might have.

It appears those guns are aimed at his groin and his heart?

Definitely not in the stand down position.

ETA and if you blow it up, you can see those guys have their fingers on the triggers. Big time!

They are making sure their bullets that pass through or miss don't go flying out to the street or into apartments and cars.

I'm so disgusted. The amount of images and what they were of is just SICK SICK.

I can't decipher if they are for making and distributing or just possesing. Can anyone confirm?

Also, don't read the docs if you can't handle child crimes :(

He’s been charged with possession. They are still investigating the source of the images, and trying to identify the children in them.

Possession isn’t as bad (legally) as making them, but it’s sick.

WTF!!! 4-8???

Does he have nieces and nephews? That's a rhetorical question and I am not sleuthing his family. Don't expect that to be answered. Unless it is in main stream media.
This makes me REALLY hope that he didn't have a calling in the LDS church when he was active that involved children.

AUG 13, 2019
Utah Man Accused of Killing Mackenzie Lueck Faces New Charges After Child *advertiser censored* Found on His Computer
[...]

According to a probable cause statement, which includes graphic descriptions of the photos allegedly found on the computer, girls thought to be between the ages of 4 and 8 years old are pictured in various states of undress. They are photographed performing sex acts or posing suggestively, the statement said.

The probable cause statement does not mention any link between Lueck and the child *advertiser censored*.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member