GUILTY MO - Nicholas, 35, & Justin Diemel, 24, brothers missing, Clinton County, 21 July 2019 *ARREST* #2

I believe this is what they are referring to.
KCTV5 News on Twitter

Those look like very large bones to me. Those are not human IMO. Perhaps cattle bones? Could the story end up being the JN never took care of any of his cattle and instead simply buried them in a mass grave when they died? JMO.

As you state and agree this individual JN was playing a dangerous game. TSF may not of been aware of his dealings but was very aware of the state of calves/cattle. In my view and my view only do not want to speak for others. Not sure if what I have heard will come out tonight but one of the brothers may of had a previous medical issue that may help in the investigation. I hope it is true in getting closure for the family in Wisconsin is my only concern at this point. Justice and hopefully justice does occur for JN and TSF. I did not go through life taking others life, cheating on loans, taking advantage of others trust. Just my view. I cannot know at this point and make a logical judgement but have many questions. The cattle business is a lucrative or bust business. Just my view. You have to understand the business. IMO

The update is still scheduled for 10pm cst tonight on channel 5 KCMO.

There was more live last week than made the internet. I don't know why.
please provide what did not make the internet. A link please to info to what may not have been provided. Very interested since I am a local.

Sluethlocal, I'm a very new member here, so I asked if I could film to my device what I recorded on DVR then post it here after seeing the whole segment online was not the entire piece and was told that I couldn't because it had to show a link. There is no link, just the channel 5 bar at the bottom and Nathan talking as he was in the online version. I don't know why that part didn't make it online. It was maybe two minutes at the end of the Foster interview, no breaks in the segment. I don't know if I can repeat what he said. It sounds like I can't.
Im sorry, I don't wanna get in trouble here.

Tonight's segment was sickening but had no new evidence on the brothers. I was expecting more to go public the way they advertised it.

Thank you for posting this.

Just unbelievable. The farmer JN rented land from to put his calves on noticed the calves were starving and eating plastic wrap that covered hay bales(that wasn't removed before the hay was fed to the cattle) and manure, yet didn't want to report JN because he didn't want him to get in any more trouble. So the calves starved to death.

I'm disgusted.

He noticed this, knew about this and said nothing. Yes, that is truly disgusting! My God! How can anyone watch living, breathing creatures of this earth starve to death? My head hurts. This was a very slow, on-going process.... it did not happen overnight. I feel sick.

From the article below:

Months before their disappearance, an Amish farmer in the area witnessed dozens of cattle in Nelson’s care die over the winter.
“Two bales of straw and two bales of silage for 312 head wasn't even close to enough,” Gingrich recalled.
The farmer said that Nelson eventually hauled off the animals that could stand on their own, leaving around 170 dead cattle on Gingrich’s property. He said Nelson also left several cattle that were too sick to walk.

Landowner says murder suspect starved more than 150 cattle to death

What a monster. There's no way (IMO) that the Nelson family knew nothing about it. Was it just the cost of doing business to them?
How likely is it that the cattle belonged to the Diemels?

From the article below:

Months before their disappearance, an Amish farmer in the area witnessed dozens of cattle in Nelson’s care die over the winter.
“Two bales of straw and two bales of silage for 312 head wasn't even close to enough,” Gingrich recalled.
The farmer said that Nelson eventually hauled off the animals that could stand on their own, leaving around 170 dead cattle on Gingrich’s property. He said Nelson also left several cattle that were too sick to walk.

Landowner says murder suspect starved more than 150 cattle to death

What a monster. There's no way (IMO) that the Nelson family knew nothing about it. Was it just the cost of doing business to them?
How likely is it that the cattle belonged to the Diemels?

At the end of the video, the reporter says they weren't able to confirm who owned the cattle Nelson was keeping on Gingrich's land, so IDK. Reporter also said a few months after cattle died on Gingrich's land, the Diemels disappeared, so evidently this happened over this past winter/spring, IMO.

ETA: video linked in posts 147 and 148 above

Those look like very large bones to me. Those are not human IMO. Perhaps cattle bones?

I highly doubt that
A) police would release video of the actual remains they found
Or that B) the news would air possible charred remains on tv.

Likely since it is a video about dead cattle (I'm about to finish the video), the bones are shown for that reason

Perhaps cattle bones?

Yes, these are cattle bones of the actual cattle that JN left on an Amish farm. Video says JN was supposed to drop off 105 cattle but gave him over 300.

Edit to add video said half the herd died in 3 months (about 150 out of 300??) then JN hauled away the cattle that could still stand (to give to Foster?) and left the rest for the Amish farmer to deal with.

Gingrich said he remembered watching the hungry cattle eating the plastic with the hay. He said “Growing up on a farm, you’d have to know better." BUT YOU WATCHED THIS HAPPEN AND SAID NOTHING. YOU HAD TO HAVE KNOWN BETTER.

He is admitting this on TV. I hope he gets arrested. I don't know how it works but whichever community (Amish law vs US law) serves the harsher penalty should be the one who trials the Amish farmer.

Gingrich said he remembered watching the hungry cattle eating the plastic with the hay. He said “Growing up on a farm, you’d have to know better." BUT YOU WATCHED THIS HAPPEN AND SAID NOTHING. YOU HAD TO HAVE KNOWN BETTER.

He is admitting this on TV. I hope he gets arrested. I don't know how it works but whichever community (Amish law vs US law) serves the harsher penalty should be the one who trials the Amish farmer.

1) He is Amish. They typically do not get involved in things like this as it is their culture not to get involved. I am actually very surprised he came forward and used his name now.

2) What makes you think Nelson wouldn’t have killed him had he spoken up?

3) Even if he had reported the issues, there is a pretty good chance not much would have been done because law enforcement hates dealing with animal abuse cases. Prosecution is difficult, and conviction is almost impossible. Getting people to testify in abuse cases is hard to do.

I am not excusing Gingrich’s behavior, just trying to help you understand it.

Not sure if this is allowed to be posted on this site? Please correct me if I am in error. I may have to drive the 12 miles to get the scoop. I was conducting business at the courthouse today and since court was in session no phones allowed. A small county court here. Safety is a big concern. I am sure JN will be present via polycom again for protection of all.

08/13/2019
Motion Denied
By agreement of Parties, Court denies request for cameras in courtroom. JK/cm

Associated Entries: 08/09/2019 - Request Filed
tree-collapse_button.jpg

08/09/2019 Request Filed
Notice of Request to Allow Cameras in Courtroom

Associated Entries: 08/13/2019 - Motion Denied
tree-collapse_button.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics