Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
estimate time of her death, was 2-3 days
cause of her death was gastro-internal bleeding. She did not eat for a very long time, plus she also under extremely stressful condition.
So, Nora was probably alive and hiding from strangers, until she died of stress and hunger. She probably came for her last drink of water, and went to sleep.

What police must investigate now is how exactly she ended up near the waterfall. Did someone guide her to the waterfall and just leave her there?

Last edited:
No evidence "for the time being."
I'm not sure how they can tell from an autopsy whether or not she was kidnapped.

It's a relief she was not raped and it doesn't appear that she was murdered, either.

How horrible if she starved to death.
I would think she would have died of thirst before starvation. She must have drank from the stream and it probably made her sick.

It will probably be awhile until we hear the full report. Imo

Yes, blessings no sexual assault !!

I'm sure the family will want every detail. That's normal.

We all would want to know what Nora's 10 day journey was.

Rest in peace Nora.

Jmo

Estimated time of death 2-3 days. Do they mean 2-3 days ago or 2-3 days into her being missing?

I don’t know, but either one makes me sad. If only she could have been found sooner! But I know everyone did their best — I’m almost surprised she was found at all, considering the terrain. Just such a sad case!

I don’t know, but either one makes me sad. If only she could have been found sooner! But I know everyone did their best — I’m almost surprised she was found at all, considering the terrain. Just such a sad case!
It is pretty hardcore there, if she had stayed up in one place, may be easier ... she was probably moving around too!

Not when I went to school either!
They started doing it about 20 years ago, some states took longer than others, and some have not started it yet.
Everything is done by computer now, and the kids have a card that they swipe when they buy lunch at the cafeteria that scans their fingerprint. It's so they can quickly know their status as to whether or not they get free lunch, reduced price, or have to pay cash.
I'm shocked that they don't have this system in WA yet.
Maybe you just don't remember your child making their print? They only do it once.

We have lunch cards to swipe but they aren’t used with fingerprints. Nobody pays cash, it’s all just a swipe of the card that has the kid’s lunch info.

This must be extremely state specific because all of my friends in various who love conspiracy theories would flip over this. I’m 100% sure my kid isn’t fingerprinted at school. None of my nieces or nephews or friends’ kids have this done as far as I know. But it would be useful! Having that as a way to identify them is important!

So, Nora was probably alive and hiding from strangers, until she died of stress and hunger. She probably came for her last drink of water, and went to sleep.

What police must investigate now is how exactly she ended up near the waterfall, considering her parents' stubborn arguments about her ability to even go to the garden alone.

Did someone guide her to the waterfall and just leave her there?

That is so sad.

Forensic can do so much to tell the story. They can analyze what is under her fingernails, hair, and really most anything for clues. Its amazing the capabilities of the world today.

Jmo

With Nora’s body found there was never a “good” outcome, and to think of her wandering around or cowering and lost, possibly within feet of the search teams, is unbearable. However, thank goodness she didn’t endure sexual assault or worse before she died.
Incredibly sad, and her parents will never know what made her leave the cabin that night/morning

We have lunch cards to swipe but they aren’t used with fingerprints. Nobody pays cash, it’s all just a swipe of the card that has the kid’s lunch info.

This must be extremely state specific because all of my friends in various who love conspiracy theories would flip over this. I’m 100% sure my kid isn’t fingerprinted at school. None of my nieces or nephews or friends’ kids have this done as far as I know. But it would be useful! Having that as a way to identify them is important!

I live in Oklahoma, and my daughter’s school did this when she was in elementary school (she’s 17 now). I actually came across her fingerprint card a few weeks ago when I was looking for my college transcript. I think the fingerprints were also kept on file somewhere, but I’m not positive about that. I’m not sure that they didn’t do it when I was young, too? Again, not positive. But it’s interesting that it’s not as widespread a practice as I’d thought.

And yet, still does not explain how she got up there

<modsnip: not victim friendly> She clearly WAS able to ‘ go in he garden alone’ then. Such a shame she was so close all along.

They need to locate her clothing that was discarded.

Can you die of starvation after only 3 days though? I thought humans could go longer than that
She was missing for 10 days.
It was never said that she was not able to go in the garden. They said she would not even go into the garden alone.

<modsnip: quoted post was modsnipped>She cuddled with her mom every night while her mom read her a story.
It's called bonding and it shows that she was truly loved and cared for. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member