Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here I thought this was in support of my statement, not against. Show me where I've attacked someone personally? Where even have I tried to minimize anyone's argument? FD hasn't been charged with her disappearance yet and I'm trying to understand why. The information I've read point to FD as the perp. I've never denied that. I've just been trying to put some rational opinions on things that as long as FD hasn't been charged his 13 year old kids should be allowed to see him if they want. And for that, people are going nuts. It's really weird. Maybe you folks didn't like wondering if folks were trying to undermine his business. That's a reasonable question. That's what should be going on on this site. This isn't a support group but supposedly a group of people who critically think about this case. Why shouldn't you think about it? Jeez.

BBM-I really think he hasn’t been charged yet because they know there will be many, many charges that they are still unraveling, but once they charge him with anything other that what he’s already been charged with, the clock starts ticking. Some of this stuff is going to take a while, especially since they may have to go to Greece to figure out some of the financial stuff. And...they know he isn’t going anywhere, so there is no rush; no statute of limitations on murder. I’m not in a hurry.

Many of you sure called this "defense money from the Greeks" scenario correctly:

Jennifer Dulos case: Fotis using funds from Greece to pay lawyers

So FD claims he doesn't know who's paying for his lawyers and the private investigator? Uh huh. What a bunch of bs. I'll bet HE'S the mystery benefactor and it's coming from whatever overseas account(s) he's established for himself (or his family) and funded with money he stole from FORE & intentionally hid from JD/GF. MOO.

When asked why Dulos was seen dumping bloody sponges in Hartford on the night of Jennifer’s disappearance, Pattis said that’s an anomaly he can’t account for.

Lawyer says new records about Jennifer Dulos could be critical in clearing his client’s name
And that will be an anomaly that FD can’t explain to his kids either. If you were 13 and your mother was missing and your father had been arrested because he was caught on camera dumping your mothers bloody clothes in the trash on Albany Ave the same day her blood was found in your garage, wouldn’t you want an explanation? Wouldn’t a judge want an explanation before deciding on visitation and custody? Especially if that judge has already determined that the father encouraged and caused the children to lie about the missing parent in the past?

If I’m not mistaken, it’s a crime to accept or be paid money “earned” deceptively or criminally. I suppose knowingly or with due diligence discoverable as crime money, too. That’s why NP doesn’t want to know anything about any source of Greek funds.
He’d get arrested, too.
I'm waiting for the New Haven Register or HC to have pictures of Pattis & Crew offices in New Haven being raided by FBI and IRS agents!

If he doesn't figure out where the money comes from IMO its a huge risk, especially if its not coming directly from FO but rather a third party.

We know Pattis skates on the edges of things so we shall see. Perhaps he is just rolling the dice on CT State not caring? IDK.

Watch and see. MOO

Thank you, @afitzy ! This web just keeps getting more and more tangled than one could expect. Breakfasting with the in-laws today at Le Pain Quotidien, I was trying to explain the WHOLE case to them. They live in Arizona, and somehow it had never crossed their radar. Realized then that it's impossible to explain as an elevator speech!
@curiousinct. He is the latest character to be introduced into FD web. I did a very long post on him with a bunch of articles included. You can search my prior posts to find it but I think it was pg. 62 or 63 from very early Sunday morning. His letter was introduced as Plaintiff evidence/GF in the civil case when he declined FD request to finance MS I believe. The letters used in the civil case have been attached to a few of my prior posts if you want to read them.

Ford is a former atty (was disbarred in CT), former minor league baseball player and 'entrepreneur', who surprisingly enough also seemed to go through a contentious divorce. His history is CT has been documented in a few excellent articles in the HC. IMO he preyed on small business owners in his yellow page advisory business and then sued them for non compliance with the terms of his very tightly worded contracts.

He asked to be reinstated to the bar in CT in 2005 but it doesn't appear that this ever happened. Even so, it doesn't appear that the State of CT reprimanded him or fined him ever for any of his prior misdeeds before the courts. Frankly the more I read about how he was handed by State of CT the more disheartened I become about the judiciary policing itself in CT. So disappointing IMO.

MOO

And that will be an anomaly that FD can’t explain to his kids either. If you were 13 and your mother was missing and your father had been arrested because he was caught on camera dumping your mothers bloody clothes in the trash on Albany Ave the same day her blood was found in your garage, wouldn’t you want an explanation? Wouldn’t a judge want an explanation before deciding on visitation and custody? Especially if that judge has already determined that the father encouraged and caused the children to lie about the missing parent in the past?
I am so glad you responded to this.
This one statement got lost in all the Pattis patter.
He goes on and on about his clients innocence and why he hasn't been charged. Nothing fits. He couldn't have time to do it.
But then THE BIGGEST thing we all know about, the Albany Ave caper, he has no answer for. It's an anomaly.
That one comment negates all the others.
MOO.

a) I've just been trying to put some rational opinions on things that as long as FD hasn't been charged his 13 year old kids should be allowed to see him if they want.

b) Maybe you folks didn't like wondering if folks were trying to undermine his business.

Regarding a):
Websters definition of Rational:
based on or in accordance with reason or logic.

"I'm sure there's a perfectly rational explanation"

synonyms: logical, reasoned, well reasoned, sensible, reasonable, cogent, coherent, intelligent, wise, judicious, sagacious, astute, shrewd, perceptive, enlightened, clear-eyed, clear-sighted, commonsensical, common-sense, well advised, well grounded, sound, sober, prudent, circumspect, politic;

The reactions to the suggestion of the appropriateness of FO seeing his children which you are characterizing as "going nuts" on this thread are completely "rational" IMO. These reactions are "rational" because the people on this thread have been following along closely to the drama played out in family court and read documents from the divorce drama as they have been made public and written about in MSM.

I have zero issue with alternative POVs or differences of opinions as we deal with that all the time on WS. You, however, have chosen to focus in on the narrow issue of "FO being able to see his children" in the abstract with zero connection to the facts of the case as documented either in court documents or MSM articles IMO.

Have you seen any fathers rights groups come out in support of FO? Nope. Fathers rights groups are quite active in CT for good reason and are vocal but in the case of FO we have heard crickets from them. Don't you wonder why? I don't wonder at all as the FO record as it relates to parenting, personal responsibility and his own mental health is poor. It is poor, not in my opinion only but the opinion of the family court and Judge. FO made a series of personal choices and has a well documented history of persistent non compliance over a 2+ year period of time in family court that is clearly documented in that file.

I think people on this thread have varying POVs as to FO quality as a father and human being but I've always deferred to the family court. To get to the point of having supervised visitation and supervised phone calls took alot of work on the part of FO. FO also lost any access to his children for 10+ months due to asking his children to lie on his behalf and also not following court orders on access of his children to MT and her daughter. This is all clearly documented in the file.

FO voluntarily GAVE UP access to his children for nearly a year because he disagreed with the courts decisions. How much do you think he cared about his children to do this? Would a father that cared/loved his children and would move heaven and earth to protect them willingly give up access because he was angry about a court decision? IMO nope they would not. They would suck it up and do what needed to be done to return to some level of access. Would a father that loved his children to the moon and back cut off health insurance that he was obligated to provide? FO chose not to. Would a father that loved his children to the emoon and back not contribute to their financial needs? FO chose not to. But again, feel free to believe the FO was discriminated against as a father and that he loved his children. To me, this view simply flies in the face of the facts as they are presented in the file and reported in MSM. We have seen 1 letter from FO sister and 1 letter from Waterski Association about FO as a father and human being. Not one letter from a teacher, priest, friend etc. Why? Even his 'friends' on FB jumped ship and de-friended him the day after he was arrested. Why?

How often have you seen a Defendant outright called a 'liar' multiple times by a Judge in court and further be accused by the Judge of being a 'habitual liar' when under oath?

Feel free to think what you want about fathers rights etc. but FO was deemed incapable of responsible parenting and unfit for unsupervised visitation by the Judge almost from the beginning of the case. IMO all for good reasons but feel free to disagree with the court if you want. JD was fearful for her life and the well being of her children because of FO and the court largely agreed with her views on this as did the GAL and professionals paid to do the family evals.

The issue with a narrowly defined focus on father rights in this case is that its a situation in this case which the courts (both family and criminal) have spoken on after many many motions and expert testimony and reports and the view of the GAL. FO may not have contact with his children at present. The GAL in the family court was supportive of FO no contact order being issued by Judge Heller. The fact pattern surrounding this issue is well developed and quite deep in terms of file material in family court and I would suggest spending some time perhaps researching the issue AS IT RELATES TO FO rather than the general statement that FO rights as a father are being abused in this case.

Also, in MSM we have seen multiple references to the fact that FO was largely an absent father. He had a home based business and was located 10 min from his childrens school in Farmington but parents and teachers reported never seeing him at school. WHY? FO also chose to be away from home 10 days a months for years on end with little children at home. WHY? We know that he was pursuing water skiing training. JD functioned largely as a single mother of 5 small children for a good portion of the month for years on end and was by accounts in MSM (many many personal accounts from friends and school officials) a very hands on and diligent parent. We have seen no such accounts for FO in MSM. WHY?

FO has been very aggressively represented at ever stage of the family court matter IMO. We could debate endlessly on the quality of his representation but on the basic issue of being able to tussle in court with JD and her team the file is quite clear that FD battled hard and in fact filed 30+ more motions than JD in family court. Judge Heller recognized this fact in her recent opinion awarding custody to GF. If you just read one document I would suggest the 12 pages or so written by Judge Heller on the custody situation as it summarizes the sad case in an easy to understand and quick manner. FO as a parent and human being was found to be fundamentally deficient in many many ways in the family court process based on the file material.

If you want to champion FO for father of the year and argue on behalf of his rights as a father to contact his children by all means do so, but please bring some factual material to the table to argue the point with MSM or even court documents. Perhaps you can sway a few on WS but I'm sceptical it can be done due simply to the well documented history in family court.

b) Undermining the business. Its unfortunate to see somone buying into the FO 'oh woe is me' victim badwagon but you are welcome to your POV. Again, I would suggest reading the court documents or heading over to the media thread as there by my reading is zero evidence that GF or her attorneys have done anything to sabotoge or undermine the FORE business.

FD made the choice to build houses that couldn't be sold in the markets they were in. The houses were too expensive and too large and weren't appropriate for the markets or market conditions. He also made the decision to do this building over and over again until he was sitting on 5/6 unsold houses and much acreage in Farmington and New Canaan. Now he has a financial mess that most likely will require a court ordered auction to liquidate or bankruptcy to reorganize IMO. GF didn't make these choices for FO, he made these all himself.

If you come to the thread with opinions supported by facts and MSM/Court documents I for one would welcome a true 'devils advocate' debate about the case. But to simply pull an 'opposite day' and express views that are contrary to the facts at hand will as you point out, "cause people to go a bit nuts"!

MOO

Thank you, @afitzy ! This web just keeps getting more and more tangled than one could expect. Breakfasting with the in-laws today at Le Pain Quotidien, I was trying to explain the WHOLE case to them. They live in Arizona, and somehow it had never crossed their radar. Realized then that it's impossible to explain as an elevator speech!
Lucky you! Yum Yum!

It is complicated and easy to get lost in the weeds on the details but the basic story is pretty simple I think.

Book smart short Greek guy marries NYC girl with money who wants to have a family, NYC girl family sets short Greek guy in business, short Greek guy finds a mistress after multiple affairs in 12 years of marriage and then decides he loves her money more than he loves her so she has to go but the money has to stay. PS they had 5 children. The End

MOO

Last edited:
I am so glad you responded to this.
This one statement got lost in all the Pattis patter.
He goes on and on about his clients innocence and why he hasn't been charged. Nothing fits. He couldn't have time to do it.
But then THE BIGGEST thing we all know about, the Albany Ave caper, he has no answer for. It's an anomaly.
That one comment negates all the others.
MOO.
Yes, but I think its potentially dangerous to fall into the Pattis time trap argument as well here, as IMO Pattis from the beginning has been attempting to frame the FO involvement on the missing date in such a way that by definition its impossible to pull off. Smart move on his part as some of the people will be fooled some of the time and that is all he needs to accomplish. But IMO he is the master of the shell game and he just has to create doubt. There are many ways to have gotten from Farmington to NC and back including not going from Farmington to NC and back! We've come up with so many viable paths but Pattis has put out zero info on FO timeline for the 23rd and 24th. Does this surprise me? Nope, not at all.

The situation now seems to be the Pattis is nowhere on the alibi/alternative theory so is going down the route to exclude the phone (so he won't have to explain Albany which as you point out is unexplainable) and saying its impossible to get from Farmington to NC and back and do what FO is alleged to have done etc. Pattis is in a deep hole IMO and frankly I wouldn't be surprised at some point to see a plea of some sort as absent having FO deemed mentally incompetent to stand trial I'm not sure what Pattis is going to roll out other than more of the victim shaming game that he alluded to the other day with trying to get confidential records unsealed etc. Maybe things will be clearer once the search warrants are unsealed or more evidence is presented in court. But for now at least Pattis is a guy in woods with no compass and no flashlight IMO. Not saying things couldn't change on a dime with more evidence but I don't think we have that evidence now via MSM.

MOO

Quite simply, "To get to the point of having supervised visitation and supervised phone calls took alot of work on the part of FO."

In a nutshell.

All before she was ever reported missing.

Regarding a):

"I'm sure there's a perfectly rational explanation"

synonyms: logical, reasoned, well reasoned, sensible, reasonable, cogent, coherent, intelligent, wise, judicious, sagacious, astute, shrewd, perceptive, enlightened, clear-eyed, clear-sighted, commonsensical, common-sense, well advised, well grounded, sound, sober, prudent, circumspect, politic;

The reactions to the suggestion of the appropriateness of FO seeing his children which you are characterizing as "going nuts" on this thread are completely "rational" IMO. These reactions are "rational" because the people on this thread have been following along closely to the drama played out in family court and read documents from the divorce drama as they have been made public and written about in MSM.

I have zero issue with alternative POVs or differences of opinions as we deal with that all the time on WS. You, however, have chosen to focus in on the narrow issue of "FO being able to see his children" in the abstract with zero connection to the facts of the case as documented either in court documents or MSM articles IMO.

Have you seen any fathers rights groups come out in support of FO? Nope. Fathers rights groups are quite active in CT for good reason and are vocal but in the case of FO we have heard crickets from them. Don't you wonder why? I don't wonder at all as the FO record as it relates to parenting, personal responsibility and his own mental health is poor. It is poor, not in my opinion only but the opinion of the family court and Judge. FO made a series of personal choices and has a well documented history of persistent non compliance over a 2+ year period of time in family court that is clearly documented in that file.

I think people on this thread have varying POVs as to FO quality as a father and human being but I've always deferred to the family court. To get to the point of having supervised visitation and supervised phone calls took alot of work on the part of FO. FO also lost any access to his children for 10+ months due to asking his children to lie on his behalf and also not following court orders on access of his children to MT and her daughter. This is all clearly documented in the file.

FO voluntarily GAVE UP access to his children for nearly a year because he disagreed with the courts decisions. How much do you think he cared about his children to do this? Would a father that cared/loved his children and would move heaven and earth to protect them willingly give up access because he was angry about a court decision? IMO nope they would not. They would suck it up and do what needed to be done to return to some level of access. Would a father that loved his children to the moon and back cut off health insurance that he was obligated to provide? FO chose not to. Would a father that loved his children to the emoon and back not contribute to their financial needs? FO chose not to. But again, feel free to believe the FO was discriminated against as a father and that he loved his children. To me, this view simply flies in the face of the facts as they are presented in the file and reported in MSM. We have seen 1 letter from FO sister and 1 letter from Waterski Association about FO as a father and human being. Not one letter from a teacher, priest, friend etc. Why? Even his 'friends' on FB jumped ship and de-friended him the day after he was arrested. Why?

How often have you seen a Defendant outright called a 'liar' multiple times by a Judge in court and further be accused by the Judge of being a 'habitual liar' when under oath?

Feel free to think what you want about fathers rights etc. but FO was deemed incapable of responsible parenting and unfit for unsupervised visitation by the Judge almost from the beginning of the case. IMO all for good reasons but feel free to disagree with the court if you want. JD was fearful for her life and the well being of her children because of FO and the court largely agreed with her views on this as did the GAL and professionals paid to do the family evals.

The issue with a narrowly defined focus on father rights in this case is that its a situation in this case which the courts (both family and criminal) have spoken on after many many motions and expert testimony and reports and the view of the GAL. FO may not have contact with his children at present. The GAL in the family court was supportive of FO no contact order being issued by Judge Heller. The fact pattern surrounding this issue is well developed and quite deep in terms of file material in family court and I would suggest spending some time perhaps researching the issue AS IT RELATES TO FO rather than the general statement that FO rights as a father are being abused in this case.

Also, in MSM we have seen multiple references to the fact that FO was largely an absent father. He had a home based business and was located 10 min from his childrens school in Farmington but parents and teachers reported never seeing him at school. WHY? FO also chose to be away from home 10 days a months for years on end with little children at home. WHY? We know that he was pursuing water skiing training. JD functioned largely as a single mother of 5 small children for a good portion of the month for years on end and was by accounts in MSM (many many personal accounts from friends and school officials) a very hands on and diligent parent. We have seen no such accounts for FO in MSM. WHY?

FO has been very aggressively represented at ever stage of the family court matter IMO. We could debate endlessly on the quality of his representation but on the basic issue of being able to tussle in court with JD and her team the file is quite clear that FD battled hard and in fact filed 30+ more motions than JD in family court. Judge Heller recognized this fact in her recent opinion awarding custody to GF. If you just read one document I would suggest the 12 pages or so written by Judge Heller on the custody situation as it summarizes the sad case in an easy to understand and quick manner. FO as a parent and human being was found to be fundamentally deficient in many many ways in the family court process based on the file material.

If you want to champion FO for father of the year and argue on behalf of his rights as a father to contact his children by all means do so, but please bring some factual material to the table to argue the point with MSM or even court documents. Perhaps you can sway a few on WS but I'm sceptical it can be done due simply to the well documented history in family court.

b) Undermining the business. Its unfortunate to see somone buying into the FO 'oh woe is me' victim badwagon but you are welcome to your POV. Again, I would suggest reading the court documents or heading over to the media thread as there by my reading is zero evidence that GF or her attorneys have done anything to sabotoge or undermine the FORE business.

FD made the choice to build houses that couldn't be sold in the markets they were in. The houses were too expensive and too large and weren't appropriate for the markets or market conditions. He also made the decision to do this building over and over again until he was sitting on 5/6 unsold houses and much acreage in Farmington and New Canaan. Now he has a financial mess that most likely will require a court ordered auction to liquidate or bankruptcy to reorganize IMO. GF didn't make these choices for FO, he made these all himself.

If you come to the thread with opinions supported by facts and MSM/Court documents I for one would welcome a true 'devils advocate' debate about the case. But to simply pull an 'opposite day' and express views that are contrary to the facts at hand will as you point out, "cause people to go a bit nuts"!

MOO

BBM-I really think he hasn’t been charged yet because they know there will be many, many charges that they are still unraveling, but once they charge him with anything other that what he’s already been charged with, the clock starts ticking. Some of this stuff is going to take a while, especially since they may have to go to Greece to figure out some of the financial stuff. And...they know he isn’t going anywhere, so there is no rush; no statute of limitations on murder. I’m not in a hurry.
I think I read in the SA last week that under the speedy trial rules that the State has until April 2020 (1 year) for the tampering/hindering charges to get to trial.

Think this is the relevant provision:

Connecticut General Statutes > Chapter 961 > § 54-82m
Connecticut General Statutes 54-82m – Rules re speedy trial to be adopted by judges of Superior Court effective July 1, 1985
Current as of: 2018 | Check for updates| Other versions

In accordance with the provisions of section 51-14, the judges of the Superior Court shall make such rules as they deem necessary to provide a procedure to assure a speedy trial for any person charged with a criminal offense on or after July 1, 1985. Such rules shall provide that (1) in any case in which a plea of not guilty is entered, the trial of a defendant charged in an information or indictment with the commission of a criminal offense shall commence within twelve months from the filing date of the information or indictment or from the date of the arrest, whichever is later, except that when such defendant is incarcerated in a correctional institution of this state pending such trial and is not subject to the provisions of section 54-82c, the trial of such defendant shall commence within eight months from the filing date of the information or indictment or from the date of arrest, whichever is later; and (2) if a defendant is not brought to trial within the time limit set forth in subdivision (1) of this section and a trial is not commenced within thirty days of a motion for a speedy trial made by the defendant at any time after such time limit has passed, the information or indictment shall be dismissed. Such rules shall include provisions to identify periods of delay caused by the action of the defendant, or the defendant’s inability to stand trial, to be excluded in computing the time limits set forth in subdivision (1) of this section.

Terms Used In Connecticut General Statutes 54-82m
  • Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
  • Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
  • Indictment: The formal charge issued by a grand jury stating that there is enough evidence that the defendant committed the crime to justify having a trial; it is used primarily for felonies.
  • Plea: In a criminal case, the defendant's statement pleading "guilty" or "not guilty" in answer to the charges, a declaration made in open court.
  • Trial: A hearing that takes place when the defendant pleads "not guilty" and witnesses are required to come to court to give evidence.

This explanation needs to be preserved in the media thread. :cool:
Lucky you! Yum Yum!

It is complicated and easy to get lost in the weeds on the details but the basic story is pretty simple I think.

Book smart guy short Greek guy marries NYC girl with money who wants to have a family, short Greek guy finds a mistress after multiple affairs in 12 years of marriage and then decides he loves her money more than he loves her so she has to go but the money has to stay. PS they had 5 children. The End

MOO

This explanation needs to be preserved in the media thread. :cool:
Come on, you asked for an elevator speech! ;);););)I wrote you the elevator pitch speech for the made for TV version (probably not PG due to subject matter)! Not sure Hallmark would bite on the R version but I'm sure you could pitch it to any number of other outlets! Rats...forgot the waterski angle as that takes the story to a whole different level (no pun intended!) ...will have to rework the pitch a bit and get back to you...MOO:):):):)

Again, not defending FD. But, speaking of just the points you bring up. Living in a foreclosed home. Well, FD does not seem like a financial genius but it does seem to me that GF and JD didn't help the situation. Even the documents posted here yesterday showed all these folks backing out of sales because of the "contentious divorce". Wouldn't be surprised if well placed connections made strategic phone calls to inform well meaning people about the contentious divorce. Wearing a GPS bracelet. Well this is about the evidence tampering. Lot's of suspicion around that, true, but this is my "it's been three months and nothing new" argument. Leave the grandmother's house and live with him. I honestly can't say what's better. I don't know him nor do I know GF. I can't say who's better at raising the kids. But I do believe JD and GF were on a campaign to hurt him. Maybe he deserved it. And it's not a reason to kill her. But he was on the loosing side and appears to still be.
"On a campaign to hurt HIM"? HE appears to be on the "losing side"? IMO the concern and focus should be a missing mother and her five children, not the man who is the prime suspect in her murder. He will get his rights in court, but IMO the evidence of FD's guilt is overwhelming. There is no way he should be allowed anywhere near those kids.

Unlike you, I have every confidence that his rights are being protected by the numerous lawyers in his employ. He is getting all the "justice" that money can buy, probably with funds stolen from JD and her family.

Regarding a):

snip

MOO

Thanks for your length reply. Please bare with mine. I do feel a bit ganged up on because of trying to explore other explanations. I've said in almost every post I've put here that I think he did it. But... I am also a software engineer. I need to solve problems daily. I build hypothesis and have opinions, beliefs, understandings every day. I do not have the luxury of only considering what I believe to be happening. I follow my hypothesis for a long long time. But after I have explored that for, what I consider to be a long time, and if I still don't have a solution, then I need to think of other things, as unlikely as they may be. Many times, in the end, the Ocam Razor's explanation holds but not always. Sure, husband in a contentious divorce with 5 kids, fling on the side, financial mismanagement, handling evidence, points clearly to him as the perp. Absolutely. And others have said the reason he hasn't been charged is that LE is in no rush. Ok, but here, I don't believe that is the Ocam Razor's explanation. The most likely explanation is that they don't have enough evidence or that there is some exculpatory evidence. So, as a software engineer, my next step would be to explore less likely scenarios. I really didn't expect that even remotely suggesting that there may be other explanations would result in the kind of accusatory reactions I've received. I think this thread would be more dynamic if we did talk about the unlikely scenarios. At this point, I don't really feel safe in this thread to even bring up ideas. So I'll keep them to myself. But that's too bad.

MOD NOTE:

PAGES AND PAGES OF POSTS HAVE BEEN REMOVED TODAY BECAUSE THEY VIOLATED TOS IN THESE VARIOUS WAYS:
- off topic (discussing ads on this site)
- bickering and personalizing
- quoting posts that are being removed for the above 2 reasons
- power posting (monopolizing the conversation)

POSTS WILL CONTINUE TO BE REMOVED IF THEY ARE VIOLATING ANY OF THE TOS. PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT YOU CLICK TO POST. IT SEEMS TO BE AN EXERCISE IN FUTILITY TO SPEND A LOT OF TIME COMPOSING REPLIES ONLY TO HAVE THEM DISAPPEAR BECAUSE THEY WERE AGAINST THE RULES. SOMETIMES SILENCE IS GOLDEN.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED EFFORTS TO BE RESPECTFUL AND RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS OF WEBSLEUTHS.

CocoChanel

I think someone should start a list of all the
loser attorneys that FD has alligned himself with. Along with facts about their problems
within the legal system, both professional and
personal.
I believe we'd see a pattern: All were underdogs in some way. Shorter than average,
poorer than the average atty., didn't speak
good English cause foreign born, dysfunctional families of origin, out to fight
the system, misogynistic, bumpy marriages,
major character flaws, shady legal practices,
and I'm sure there's more.
It's like there's a fraternity of Bad Boys in Law.
He certainly does know how to pick them, doesn't he? Like seeks like.

He certainly does know how to pick them, doesn't he? Like seeks like.
And it's really starting to frost me that he is bent on tormenting his 85 year old MIL after she has supported him financially all these years. Has no respect for the woman who is mourning the loss of her daughter and caring for his children. It's all about him. He said it in his TV interview. I am suffering the most from all this.
Not his 5 young children. Him.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads