Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry? The only question that I saw in kiwi's post was about asking why Margaret had to ask a psychic if her husband was involved. Not sure how the media would know the answer to that question.
A good question would be, if you were sitting with your husband at the coffee shop and the school assembly at the crucial time, why did you feel it necessary to consult a psychic to see if he was involved?

Im struggling to see how bs has been cleared,receipt at 9.42 ms said they left before 10 and bs said 10.20 which was it,also she is the only one who said he was with her ??
Where is that coming from, that MS said they left the coffee shop before 10? I don't see it in the tweets; one of the articles?

Where is that coming from, that MS said they left the coffee shop before 10? I don't see it in the tweets; one of the articles?

It is not in Lia's tweets now, but I remember seeing it in a copy of a tweet posted here when I read the thread last night.

Maybe Lia went back and cleaned up the tweets where she may have quickly tweeted something that was not correct?

Last edited:

I don't know that she gave an exact time, they had their coffee etc & left to go across to the school assembly , leaving enough time as Margaret was quite slow due to her pending total knee repkacement ( which she had surgery in on the 20th October) . Bill states they sat inside ( the whole inside/outside was all about weather a roller door was up or down at the back if the hall) & showed Jubes & Detective King the seats they sat in in the video walk thru. He also described where "Ben" was standing in the choir etc

What was the reason for no court today ? Sorry if I missed it

I guess it may not mean that there is no closed court today.

After all the complaints about closed court, and with perhaps (?) some pseudonym people going to take the stand, I was wondering if there was court today but they didn't want the journos hanging around outside.

Just something I was thinking about last night .... because I am yet to hear about the pseudonym people taking the stand.

Last edited:
It is not in Lia's tweets now, but I remember seeing it in a copy of tweet posted here when I read the thread last night.

Maybe Lia went back and cleaned up the tweets where she may have quickly tweeted something that was not correct?
Thank you. I had an impression I read somewhere that she said they left shortly after 10, but I may well have misread.

Yes, I don't think they have really (publicly) nutted out Spedding's movements that day with any firm independent confirmation. Just several 'maybes' strung together.

This has certainly left questions in many people's minds. And the typical division of opinions.

The inquest really did not go far enough to prove (to the public) that he could or could not have been involved.

I am also not sure why Spedding had that piece of paper on the ready, to read out its contents as he left the inquest.
Perhaps his lawyer thought that it was the perfect venue for his own media campaign.
its like everything though SA.
we can pick and see holes in anything we want to.
nothing is foolproof at the end of the day.
for me, its the accumulative flow of relatively good clarification. it fits.
lies don't flow and solidify a timeline.

-the café receipt
-margs alibi backing
-school assembly witnesses
- phone logs
- picture of him having a beer when hes accused of being in the bush.

the truth is the truth, it flows.
he wasn't there. period.

does anyone know when we will hear more from the very interesting paul savage??

moo

I'm thinking that would've been when his neighbour said he saw 'what looked like' BS's van coming out of the bush, with head down to hide.. which I think was months later. jmo.

Two days after the raid, a neighbour of Mr Spedding made a statement to police about "definitely" seeing the tradesman's van emerge from bush 20km from Kendall on the night of William's disappearance.

That statement came after he made a verbal report in September 2014.

But at the inquest on Friday, a backtracking Dean Pollard said the van he saw only "looked like" Mr Spedding's van and then - after viewing a picture of the repairman's van - admitted the two van's couldn't be the same.

Tyrrell scrutiny was devastating: Spedding

its like everything though SA.
we can pick and see holes in anything we want to.
nothing is foolproof at the end of the day.
for me, its the accumulative flow of relatively good clarification. it fits.
lies don't flow and solidify a timeline.

-the café receipt
-margs alibi backing
-school assembly witnesses
- phone logs
- picture of him having a beer when hes accused of being in the bush.

the truth is the truth, it flows.
he wasn't there. period.

does anyone know when we will hear more from the very interesting paul savage??

moo

Yes, I am not disagreeing with that. I just can understand why people still have questions.
What I can't understand is why others (not you, personally) do not seem to be allowing those people some leeway. They have valid unanswered questions.

Last edited:
Is it possible coroner has heard enough in closed court to be able to pinpoint another poi as the perpetrator therefore needing nothing more from the Speddings ?

I personally think that is super-possible. Or pinpoint them as being more likely than others to be the perpetrator. Significantly further up her list, so to speak.

When I measure Jubes apparent interest in certain individuals - by the specific people he has gone to see testify. And I measure the amount of time people have spent on the stand. Vast difference in the time some people have spent being questioned and testifying.

Last edited:
"Our ears pricked up and we said, 'that's awful close to home' and we really tuned in," he said.

But as his client's surname wasn't Tyrrell, he said he didn't realise he'd visited the home days before William's disappearance until a police officer spoke to him on September 15.

Tyrrell scrutiny was devastating: Spedding

So Dean Pollard could have seen the police visiting BS on the 15th?

I thought that I read that Dean Pollard made the report of his sighting of a van coming out of the bush track just four days after William disappeared.

If he saw the police at Spedding's house on the 15th, perhaps he put the two things together in his mind and determined it was worth informing the police about it right away.

Not that the police jumped on that info until many months later, as they were weeding their way through the many tips they received. imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member