NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure they can't use the statements of the victims as affirmative testimony in the civil case if they are available to testify as plaintiffs. They will have to testify and be subject to cross examination.

Of course JE's victims' would have to testify in any civil case in which they are a party.

My point is this: when & if civil suits are filed against JE's estate, his alleged victims' statements are now part of the court (i.e. public) record, and it may influence whether or not JE's heir decides to contest any lawsuits against his estate, after hearing/reading their court statements.

Regardless of what may happen in the future, I'm glad that some of JE's victims were given the opportunity to speak in court, especially since that opportunity was denied them in Florida in 2008. I'm glad they were given the opportunity to speak because their voices need to be heard.

Legal experts say such a detailed public airing practically demands that someone be held accountable, particularly after the Florida deal, when victims weren't told of the agreement in advance and had no opportunity to confront Epstein in court -- an arrangement later determined to have violated the Crime Victims' Rights Act.
Pressure on Epstein prosecutors to charge others intensifies

This is one reason why it was important that JE's victims were given an opportunity to speak in court.

This is why I stated that it's important that these women's statements were made part of the official court record - so that potential future court cases could cite these victims' statements in any victims' suit against JE's estate.

FYI: I served as a Domestic Violence Victim Advocate while I pursued my psychology degree. I learned a lot during that time and I've taken many cont. ed. classes in women's studies/women's empowerment since then.

But I didn't need any college course to tell me that sexual exploitation of a human being is wrong. I've always known that, as any caring human being should. I think any compassionate human being is aware of that sentient fact.

Human trafficking is a major Human Rights problem in this country, and obviously worldwide.

Here's the thing: We must hold those in power accountable for the sex trafficking of human beings.

We must expose those who have been involved at every level and we must bring them to Justice.

Ghislaine Maxwell - I'm looking at you.

FYI: I served as a Domestic Violence Victim Advocate while I pursued my psychology degree. I learned a lot during that time and I've taken many cont. ed. classes in women's studies/women's empowerment since then.

But I didn't need any college course to tell me that sexual exploitation of a human being is wrong. I've always known that. I think any compassionate human being is aware of that sentient fact.

Human trafficking is a major Human Rights problem in this country, and obviously worldwide.

Here's the thing: We must hold those in power accountable for the sex trafficking of human beings.

We must expose those who have been involved at every level and we must bring them to Justice.

Ghislaine Maxwell - I'm looking at you.
The polititians,Royals, scummy lawyer, lingerie peddler,cartoonist etc too. These scum couldn't be kept in business if it wasn't for their clients.
MOO

When Epstein was arrested on soliciting underage prostitutes in 2007, officials wanted to charge Robson — who once described herself as “like Heidi Fleiss,” the notorious Hollywood madam — for her alleged roles in procuring the girls, but a grand jury did not indict her.

Names of other Epstein associates being eyed by the feds have not been released.

Robson, now 33, was a teenage high school student in South Florida when she was recruited by a friend to give Epstein massages wearing nothing but a thong, according to a deposition from a 2009 civil suit.

She rejected his sexual advances during her first massage session with the perv, but allegedly started working as a recruiter to find him girls at her high school.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/29/feds-eyeing-woman-who-allegedly-recruited-high-schoolers-for-epstein/

Is there a way out of the Epstein mess? Prince Andrew hasn't put his fat finger on it

‘Sources close to’ the Duke of York have tried to cast doubt on his accuser by saying he has chubby digits. They’re going to have to do better than that

Is there a way out of the Epstein mess? Prince Andrew hasn't put his fat finger on it

I don’t think he will be able to and this scandal will haunt him to the grave. I don’t think anything criminal could happen to him but if he gets dragged into the civil suits and is deposed he has a big problem.

‘Sources close to’ the Duke of York have tried to cast doubt on his accuser by saying he has chubby digits. They’re going to have to do better than that

I don’t think he will be able to and this scandal will haunt him to the grave. I don’t think anything criminal could happen to him but if he gets dragged into the civil suits and is deposed he has a big problem.

I doubt if anything criminal will happen but you do feel civil suits are possible?

A royal source told The Sun of Andrew's return this week: 'Andrew and Fergie flew back together on Wednesday. He knows he has to come back and face the music.

'The optics were not a good look, with so many stories about the Epstein accusers while he was on a sunny golf course in Spain.

'He's having a series of talks with advisers this week about how to salvage his reputation going forward. Fergie remains entirely committed to him.'

Prince Andrew jets home from his Spanish golfing holiday for Jeffrey Epstein crisis talks | Daily Mail Online

Epstein's women 'recruiters' granted immunity by 2008 sweetheart deal could now be investigated | Daily Mail Online
  • Sarah Kellen, Nadia Marcinkova, Lesley Groff, and Adriana Ross were named as potential co-conspirators in Jeffrey Epstein's 2008 'sweetheart' deal
  • They received immunity from Florida prosecutors but the deal does not protect them in New York, where authorities continue to investigate the late pedophile
  • Though he is dead, many of his victims are calling for charges to be brought against his network
  • The women allegedly helped him recruit and abuse young girls
  • Multiple victims in lawsuits and interviews say the women facilitated it by booking their 'massage appointments' with Epstein and paying them
  • Nadia was a victim herself, having been brought to the US from Yugoslavia by Epstein as a teenager
  • She says she is too traumatized now to speak about her experiences
  • A fifth woman Haley Robson - who worked as a recruiter - wasn't covered by the Florida deal but was not indicted by a grand jury when police tried to charge her

A royal source told The Sun of Andrew's return this week: 'Andrew and Fergie flew back together on Wednesday. He knows he has to come back and face the music.

'The optics were not a good look, with so many stories about the Epstein accusers while he was on a sunny golf course in Spain.

'He's having a series of talks with advisers this week about how to salvage his reputation going forward. Fergie remains entirely committed to him.'

Prince Andrew jets home from his Spanish golfing holiday for Jeffrey Epstein crisis talks | Daily Mail Online

The one photo with the weird eyes of Andrew. His eyes look like those of Adam Lanza. What would cause that as they are not that way in other pictures.

Melania looks drugged in the one picture

The one photo with the weird eyes of Andrew. His eyes look like those of Adam Lanza. What would cause that as they are not that way in other pictures.

MOO
I think these guys are major 'party boys' and
most likely engage in stimulant taking like
cocaine and ecstacy and other uppers.
It so common even amongst moneyed people.

Yikes, you're right, Andrew looks very strange there. Maybe he's on something.

Melania looks drugged in both photos. Can't recall exactly, but there are a couple other ones of her from Trump's Epstein days where she looks out of it/drugged. Well, she was a "model" back then and that world is known for it's substance abuse.

Maybe, but I wouldn't necessarily assume that. Pictures of celebrities are weird, they catch a split moment. We all have snapshots showing us looking odd.

I remember during Kate's dating days that nearly all her pictures outside her Chelsey flat showed her annoyed or disturbed. So posters on a royal forum used this as evidence she wasn't a very nice person. It occurred to me that she just got out of her home, saw photographers and was annoyed. (OT: Pippa was much better during her IT girl days, never losing her composure even when photographers aimed their lenses straight at her bottom! She took it in stride.)

Back to Melania - the first picture looks different because her eyes are wide open. This may just been several plastic surgeries ago. The other one - who knows what was happening.

As for Andrew - he frequently has that deer-in-the-headlights looks, his daughter Bea has even worse case of startled eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member