Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #54 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As part of the wrongful death lawsuit against Frazee, a possible motive for Berreth’s murder was unveiled for the first time . An amended complaint filed by Berreth’s parents’ attorney claimed that Frazee killed Berreth because he wanted full custody of their daughter."

NOT because of some fabricated child abuse by KB.

Kelsey Berreth case timeline: Everything we know so far
I still believe it was because his mama wanted full custody of her granddaughter. MOO

I cringe the day that she finds out that her father killed her mother while she was in the condo.

And learns that daddy’s other woman came and mopped up her mother’s blood to protect her murderous father.

A sad and difficult childhood story.
Hoping for the very best life in little KB’s future.
She’s had one hell of a challenged start.

"Frazee gave Kenney Berreth’s handgun late that evening. The affidavit says that he “wanted Berreth’s firearm to appear to be missing in an attempt to lead investigators to believe that Berreth might have committed suicide.” Frazee told investigators that Frazee told her she had to dispose of the gun if she wouldn’t take Berreth’s body."

Kelsey Berreth case timeline: Everything we know so far

I feel initially PF wanted it to look like this. Why did he change the "plan"?

Running with your theory that he had a plan that she would commit suicide by gun. Let’s say he was trying to wrestle her into shooting herself. Maybe during his attack on her she actually gained control of the gun to defend herself. Then he grabbed and attacked with the bat.

Also unknown DNA in the condo could be maintenance people, as one example. Could even be the police that originally walked through for the wellness check and deemed the place to not be a crime scene.

Until the family spotted blood themselves and reported it.

All complete speculation.

Running with your theory that he had a plan that she would commit suicide by gun. Let’s say he was trying to wrestle her into shooting herself. Maybe during his attack on her she actually gained control of the gun to defend herself. Then he grabbed and attacked with the bat.

Also unknown DNA in the condo could be maintenance people, as one example. Could even be the police that originally walked through for the wellness check and deemed the place to not be a crime scene.

Until the family spotted blood themselves and reported it.

All complete speculation.
I rarely put my coffe down. I like to carry it and sip on it. Especially when I'm reading on the internet. When I read your post, I put my coffee cup down and said oh my word!! Your scenario steeltowngirl came very alive in my mind. I played it over and over again. I could actually see this situation take place..........
Oh dear God I hope it didn't.
:0(

I personally think the reason Judge Sells allowed Frazee's allegations about Kelsey allegedly abusing their daughter is because no one does or would believe him
On the other hand, wholly right or partially wrong, I believe Judge Sells allowed Frazee's alleged incriminating statements made to Federal DHS worker is because these are the only statements made by Frazee that could speak to his direct involvement in Kelsey's murder.

What I simply can't understand at all is WHY would Frazee make any statements incriminating himself in Kelsey's death, when he made no such statements to any LE officer from Teller County? Frazee, a man who has remained silent and securing a lawyer immediately, would implicate himself in Kelsey's murder in a conversation with a DHS worker??? He can make statements of alleged abuse by Kelsey without breaching subject of murder. I'm extremely skeptical of these "incriminating" statements considering His intent to finger another suspect, which people believe is KLK.

I personally think the reason Judge Sells allowed Frazee's allegations about Kelsey allegedly abusing their daughter is because no one does or would believe him
On the other hand, wholly right or partially wrong, I believe Judge Sells allowed Frazee's alleged incriminating statements made to Federal DHS worker is because these are the only statements made by Frazee that could speak to his direct involvement in Kelsey's murder.

What I simply can't understand at all is WHY would Frazee make any statements incriminating himself in Kelsey's death, when he made no such statements to any LE officer from Teller County? Frazee, a man who has remained silent and securing a lawyer immediately, would implicate himself in Kelsey's murder in a conversation with a DHS worker??? He can make statements of alleged abuse by Kelsey without breaching subject of murder. I'm extremely skeptical of these "incriminating" statements considering His intent to finger another suspect, which people believe is KLK.
I'd love to respond to this, but I just know I couldn't do it justice :) I'll leave it to @MassGuy or @GordianKnot!!

I'd love to respond to this, but I just know I couldn't do it justice :) I'll leave it to @MassGuy or @GordianKnot!!

Never mind, I just realized it could've been related to his account of whereabouts and those statements didn't align with cell records

Last edited:
Love Love LOVE Judge Sells for not throwing out the interview where PF clearly lied his *advertiser censored* off. Here's to this among what will be many victories for the prosecution as well as torturously sleepless nights for PF along the way toward life in prison without parole!

I was going to say PF better get used to having only his thoughts and the cockroaches in his cell to keep him company every night for the rest of his life...but then I felt bad for the cockroaches. :p

Well, as we understand it, She interviewed the entire family. It will be interesting what ma said and was documented also, in addition to the brother.

his account contradicts cell records. Nothing to do with murder

His account is contradicted by cell records, which has everything to do with murder.

Those cell phone records track his movement, and deception.

He was having text and phone conversations with a dead woman, with their phones in the same place.

There is no innocent explanation for this, or for any of the lies he told to multiple people.

I understand that, initially though I thought he made statements about the murder. But why, other than collaboration would they need DHS statements about contradictory statements, he allegedly according to previous posts made same statements to LE?

His account is contradicted by cell records, which has everything to do with murder.

Those cell phone records track his movement, and deception.

He was having text and phone conversations with a dead woman, with their phones in the same place.

There is no innocent explanation for this, or for any of the lies he told to multiple people.

I understand that, initially though I thought he made statements about the murder. But why, other than collaboration would they need DHS statements about contradictory statements, he allegedly according to previous posts made same statements to LE?

No. The statements he made were discovered to be lies, and were the basis for the search warrants.

These additional statements jibe with what he apparently told law enforcement and Doss Aviation.

The importance of this is that it’s one thing to lie to one person, but documented lies to multiple people is even more effective.

A jury might discount a lone witness, but not several.

Besides that, he likely offered additional details here, and when it comes to this guy, more details equals more lies.

No. The statements he made were discovered to be lies, and were the basis for the search warrants.

These additional statements jibe with what he apparently told law enforcement and Doss Aviation.

The importance of this is that it’s one thing to lie to one person, but documented lies to multiple people is even more effective.

A jury might discount a lone witness, but not several.

Besides that, he likely offered additional details here, and when it comes to this guy, more details equals more lies.

I ask other than collaboration. Which search warrants are you referring

Frazee also told Woodland Park police that he texted with Kelsey on 11/25. Along with other evidence, the contradictions are being used in the prosecution’s murder case against Patrick Frazee.

Accused killer Patrick Frazee told police he communicated with Kelsey Berreth three days after she disappeared; that she asked for ‘space’: Report

This will undoubtedly be easily defended by defense as he thought he was communicating, texting with Kelsey not her killer, KLK (Defense's likely suspect)

This will undoubtedly be easily defended by defense as he thought he was communicating, texting with Kelsey not her killer, KLK (Defense's likely suspect)

Explain why her phone was anywhere near his though.

There’s no explanation for that, based on when he last claimed to have seen her.

Her phone should have been communicating with the tower near her house, not the same tower as his (the ranch).

It also shouldn’t have been traveling with his when he left her house that day (hours after he claimed they did a baby exchange).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spunky55