Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #54 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood coagulates too quickly for this to even be a possibility but kudos to Warwick's husband for paying attention. When I get in a verbal dither reading something on WS, my husband has to remove his headphones to listen and then I watch his eyes glaze over. When Frazee's trial starts I may lose him altogether!
You just killed me!! I know the feeling, lol!

I'm going to throw this out there and I would like your opinion.

For a couple hours now I've been reading through all this and posting things. And reading things to my husband. He looked at me just now and said, "with all the reading and research that you have done, is there any proof that she died in that apartment?" I said Yes!
He said to me, " No, you have proof her blood is there. All over as far as you have told me. But wasnt the ex girlfriend a nurse? Hun, have you ever consider the fact that nurses have needles and can extract blood???"

I just stared at him and told him not to throw a wrench in how I think this went down and go back to reading his newspaper (on the net).

Altho we laughed it did make me think....
At least your husband can think outside the box. Good for him!

Blood coagulates too quickly for this to even be a possibility but kudos to Warwick's husband for paying attention. When I get in a verbal dither reading something on WS, my husband has to remove his headphones to listen and then I watch his eyes glaze over. When Frazee's trial starts I may lose him altogether!

Reading back over your comments, MassGuy, I'm pretty sure, "She would have to be thinking pretty far ahead" eliminates this theory!

Yeah, she would have to be not only capable of doing something like that (which closes the door for me), but she would have to know exactly what was going to happen.

And to what end?

They clearly planned to make it look like no crime was committed in the first place.

No blood. No body. No crime.

Instead, she’s a convicted felon, and he’s looking at a life sentence.

Dumb and Dumber.

Yeah, she would have to be not only capable of doing something like that (which closes the door for me), but she would have to know exactly what was going to happen.

And to what end?

They clearly planned to make it look like no crime was committed in the first place.

No blood. No body. No crime.

Instead, she’s a convicted felon, and he’s looking at a life sentence.

Dumb and Dumber.
And last, but not least, the Dumbest! PF wins!!

With a little luck, the jury will see part of one of those teeth blown up on a giant screen.

Worse than that poor excuse for a human being picking it out of the air vent, they'll be reminded that Frazee knocked it out with a baseball bat.

I think that will be Kelsey's big moment in the trial. "Gotcha', cowboy!" And he got nothing but a jail full of roommates. Yippie yi yo kayah!
And, at the very same time, it brings me to tears when I think of her sweet little girl reading all the details of the AW of her despicable, inhumane father, her grandmother's (Ma F's) complicity, the depravity of KK and the inaction of all those who knew those two creatures plotted to kill her mother and never did a damn thing :( I despise them all!

And, at the very same time, it brings me to tears when I think of her sweet little girl reading all the details of the AW of her despicable, inhumane father, her grandmother's (Ma F's) complicity, the depravity of KK and the inaction of all those who knew those two creatures plotted to kill her mother and never did a damn thing :( I despise them all!
Wouldn't it be lovely if, after they get custody, the family changes this sweet girl's name?

Even with that I remember how much angst Diane Downs' daughter experienced when she learned about her mother.

A civil suit would never happen but the Frazee's should have to sell that ranch to pay for future psychotherapy.

Wouldn't it be lovely if, after they get custody, the family changes this sweet girl's name?

Even with that I remember how much angst Diane Downs' daughter experienced when she learned about her mother.

A civil suit would never happen but the Frazee's should have to sell that ranch to pay for future psychotherapy.
I hope they change her name to KB, but it won't stop her from "sleuthing" all that happened to her innocent mother at the hands of her depraved father. It's such a blessing she's in the care of her maternal grandparents and surrounded by love and the knowledge of how much her mother cherished her. I cringe when I think about the F's ever getting custody and the lies they would tell. KB's parents would surely die inside if that ever happened. I know I would.

As far as the F's funding psycho therapy, better left undone. The fewer ties to that family, the better. JMHO.

I hope they change her name to KB, but it won't stop her from "sleuthing" all that happened to her innocent mother at the hands of her depraved father. It's such a blessing she's in the care of her maternal grandparents and surrounded by love and the knowledge of how much her mother cherished her. I cringe when I think about the F's ever getting custody and the lies they would tell. KB's parents would surely die inside if that ever happened. I know I would.

As far as the F's funding psycho therapy, better left undone. The fewer ties to that family, the better. JMHO.
My hope would be that the money changed hands and the Frazees would be long forgotten.

I would expect that if the F's ever looked like they could get custody, KB's family would be in the wind. I would sure donate to that disappearance.

My hope would be that the money changed hands and the Frazees would be long forgotten.

I would expect that if the F's ever looked like they could get custody, KB's family would be in the wind. I would sure donate to that disappearance.

Ha! There is no chance in hell that those people will ever have custody of that baby.

I hope that they don’t even get to see her.

Some may say that’s unfair, because they shouldn’t be punished for the actions of PF.

But mommy took the Fifth for a reason.

Ha! There is no chance in hell that those people will ever have custody of that baby.

Some may say that’s unfair, because they shouldn’t be punished for the actions of PF.

The F.'s won't get to see her.

When the CO court awarded temporary custody to the B.'s, who live out of state, it pretty much signaled that the writing is on the wall.

It was so telling that a judge didn't want to leave that baby with Ma. F.
So very telling....Especially given the fact that Baby K had been spending close to half her time at the franch prior to that, and would have had more familiarity with Ma. F. than the B's.

The court might as well have hung a neon sign outside the franch:
"Unhealthy and/or Unsafe Environment For Children"

PF's parental rights will be terminated after he's convicted of KB's murder.

The B.'s will almost certainly legally adopt her and change her last name.

At that point, the F.'s won't have any legal rights to visitation with her.

Silver Linings.

JMO.

Last edited:

"My Grandma took the Fifth and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

Do you think she'll continue to plead the 5th if she's called upon at trial?

Do you think she'll continue to plead the 5th if she's called upon at trial?
I fully expect her to do so.

Of course, the only reason witnesses can plead the 5th is to protect themselves from self-incrimination.
So it's pretty revealing that Ma F. has already done so in this case.
And gotten herself her own lawyer, to boot.
Most witnesses don't have to retain their own attorneys.

Ma F. can't plead the 5th just because she wants to protect PF.
A person can't refuse to testify in order to avoid implicating someone else in a crime.
A person can only refuse to testify on the grounds that to do so may implicate themselves in a crime.

I hope Ma F. does plead the 5th.
I say that because if Ma F. pleads the 5th on the stand, and by if I mean when, it will pretty much be confirmation that she is complicit in the crime somehow.
I hope the DA files charges against her subsequently.

She didn't make any sweetie beauty of a deal with the DA like KK did.
If she in any way aided or abetted PF, or was an accessory after the fact, she should face charges.

JMO.

Last edited:
I don’t see why not. If she felt she was justified in doing it during the preliminary hearing, then nothing should change during trial.

She’s believes she is in legal jeopardy.
She must be. How odd. I would have tried to talk my son out of any suspicions I had that he might do something awful.
I have a feeling he told her after the fact and maybe she lied to LE for him.
It would be a difficult position, being as he's her son.
I've also very much wondered what her and Kelsy's relationship was. Maybe they didn't get along. idk
jmo

She must be. How odd. I would have tried to talk my son out of any suspicions I had that he might do something awful.
I have a feeling he told her after the fact and maybe she lied to LE for him.
It would be a difficult position, being as he's her son.
I've also very much wondered what her and Kelsy's relationship was. Maybe they didn't get along. idk
jmo

Yeah, I’m convinced she atleast knew what her son had done, likely prior to that fire in her backyard.

My guess is that Kelsey and mama F didn’t get along. I’m curious as well.

I fully expect her to do so.

Of course, the only reason witnesses can plead the 5th is to protect themselves from self-incrimination.
So it's pretty revealing that Ma F. has already done so in this case.
And gotten herself her own lawyer, to boot.
Most witnesses don't have to retain their own attorneys. So there's that.

Ma F. can't plead the 5th just because she wants to protect PF.
A person can't refuse to testify in order to avoid implicating someone else in a crime.
A person can only refuse to testify on the grounds that to do so may implicate themselves in a crime.

I hope Ma F. does plead the 5th.
I say that because if Ma F. pleads the 5th on the stand, and by if I mean when, it will pretty much be confirmation that she is complicit in the crime somehow.
I hope the DA files charges against her subsequently.

She didn't make any sweetie beauty of a deal with the DA like KK did.
If she in any way aided or abetted PF, or was an accessory after the fact, she should face charges.

JMO.
Forgive me if I don't understand this correctly, but regardless of her taking the 5th, her lies can still be exposed through questioning of the social worker that interviewed her as part of the pre-custody hearing, right?

BBM:

Ha! She ain't as dumb as her son, then.

Then again, who is?

JMO.
I hope PF is allowed to wear something other than that jumpsuit during his trial.

I can’t wait until he strolls in, blissfully unaware that it’s more than a little inappropriate to be wearing a shirt that says “Snitches Get Stitches.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim