Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thought was dumping the body after transfer from Suburban to Tacoma and then from Waveny to Sturbridge, then to Merritt.

MOO

IF this was the case, IMO, FO would have driven JF's Suburban directly to Sturbridge to avoid EE seeing his own red truck in NC that Friday.

It would also save time and avoid the risk of people seeing FO transfer items at Waveny.

Early in the case, we learned that EE was caught on CCTV in New Canaan that Friday.

I wonder what time that was?

Did FO call EE and say 'You Must go to Home Depot in Norwalk, Right Now and pick up ???' so that EE would leave Sturbridge and FO could stop by undetected?

Did FO utilize the construction dumpster at Sturbridge for JF and did FO call the dumpster company to schedule a Saturday morning dumpster exchange?

Lifting and placing those dumpsters produce Very Loud Banging Noises and would have awaken the neighborhood, especially the dogs.

The dumpster company would have placed the Empty dumpster and then load the old/full one onto the truck. All the while, making lots of those loud banging noises.

I wonder if EE noticed that there was an Empty dumpster in a different location, when he returned to Sturbridge on Tuesday?

So Many Questions.

Again, if this has already been Noted, I apologize.

IMO.

Ah, yes! Scott Peterson sittin' on the dock of the bay!

Oh, wait, where is he now?......Death Row!

Suppose he can feel the sea breeze?

Lol! Still claiming he’s innocent and filing appeals just like FD will do.

FD’s new job can be cleaning the toilets and for fun he can jog around the tiny green space.

The meals are certainly gourmet too!

Enjoy jailbirds.

He wouldn't be the first murderer to go against his better judgement and check on whether the body is still buried.

We know LE tracks every place he goes and follows behind soon after. MOO

According to a reader'scomment in the New Canaanite after the recent summary of the AW article, a community member mentions she saw FD furiously riding through Waveny Park in the last few days. I DID think of Scott Peterson staring out over the SF Bay.

We've all thought FD probably walked or ran from the park to Welles, but he could have put a bike in the back of the truck and used that to get from Waveny to JD's house. Someone on a bike with a helmet and goggles probably would be less noticeable than someone walking through the woods.

FD's comments to EE about whether or not EE saw him on the 24th were also interesting....Not sure what that was all about either.

Or as some have said the "extra" time may have been traffic related. LE has probably already done a thorough search of all aspects of Waveny and Sturbridge, but it is curious. MOO...IMO

BTW, don't know if the first time LE looked at Sturbridge following the loud banging, if Sturbridge was tied to JD's missing person case or was it looked at as a nuisance noise report?

Last edited:
@HopeForTheBest:

Here is a universal seat cover option I think that might give a good visual of how the seats look in the ft and back of the truck. I just put in 2001 Toyota Tacoma single cab. The seats seem to be easy to remove based on the youtube I watched. I'm not a car person so had no idea how easy this was to do.

This link is for the seat covers but I'm including it as it shows how the seats are set up in the vehicle.

Rixxu™ - Classic Series Seat Covers

Awesome! Thanks! I think they would fit as there are universal seat tracks and ways to modify those, I have now learned! There are videos on it plus EE had already changed the seats to Fords so he knew how or someone did. I texted a mechanic friend and he said you can make anything fit if the width is ok. Either way, they seem to have done it so I guess EE managed! Lol! As ever, you are so helpful!!! :)

I've been leaning your way for a long time. I've always thought the actual execution of this murder was hasty. The last AW gave me pause but I'm still not convinced this was planned well in advance. I think the thought has been there for years, but the actual commission...IDK. I do know from experience, they pop their corks at odd times and for odd reasons. I think a well planned, cold blooded murder would be strangulation, not the messy rage killing of a knife, gun or blunt object. I know he is full of rage but something planned far in advance would have precluded those methods. Something came to a head, if only in his mind, and it needed to be handled NOW! The idea of parking the truck at Lapham need not have been thought of for days or weeks. I feel like these decisions were spur of the moment, not thought out. Maybe 24-48 hours in advance. Maybe he was set off for the final time by something that happened at the May 22 BBQ. Once he showed up at Welles, laying in wait, confronting JD, he knew the police would be called and then it would be game over as far as the children, for sure. She HAD to be killed at that point, because you know, it is more practical to kill a person than to get a restraining order or lose any custody chances you may have had. MOO>>>MOO>>>MOO

I've also been on the "rage train" from the beginning though there has turned out to be far more planning than I thought.

Lots of folks here nailed that three months ago and figured out details far beyond my crime-solving abilities.

Wanna' bet FD did plan to strangle Jennifer and she fought him off, requiring him to pull out the knife or grab a blunt object? Maybe there's even a rope in one of those Hartford bags.

We will probably someday learn that diminishing access to money sent FD over the edge since we know it wasn't love for the children nor love for MT.

Last edited:
I really wonder if a good bit of the gap was taken waiting for no traffic on Lapham. Lapham gets some traffic of folks leaving Waveny, people coming from Talmadge Hill Metro North station, people cutting over to the Merritt etc. If he did the transfer of the JD body at Lapham he might have had to simply wait for a good time to move. As it was a holiday weekend, people were leaving town and so traffic might have been greater than usual.

I know the EE lawyer is putting out the idea of the JD body in NC but what I'm challenged by with this theory is the density of most of the areas around NC and the risk of being seen or captured on CCTV. The likely areas in Waveny were no doubt checked but I believe the Waveny park campus is over 300 acres so perhaps something was missed along the back section of the park that runs parallel to the Merritt?

Will keep thinking about NC as location for body but to me the safer option would be a predug hole along the route back to Farmington. But, we also know that the foundation plantings (possibly back stone patio?) at Sturbridge were being worked on during this time and its hard not to imagine that FD wouldn't have thought of this possibility as the lawn was planted only in patches back around the time of the missing date if I recall from the photos of Sturbridge.

MOO
IMO FD drove the Suburban to Lapham to transfer the body to the Tacoma. IMO JD was deceased when this occurred. Not sure if she was intact or not, but transferred her into the back seat of the Tacoma. IMO FD had to wait for the area to be clear. Lapham Road is not a busy thoroughfare but does get traffic cutting back and forth between Old Stamford and Talmadge Hill. Don't expect much traffic on Waveny Trails as it wa a Friday before the long weekend. IMO he also spent time moving the phone into Waveny and discarding it there. LE has data tracking JD phone from Welles to Lapham but nothing aftr. IIRC there was a search by electronic dog trackers on the trails looking for the cellphone, probably based on positioning data. IMO FD moved the body to the EE Tacoma and went straight to 80 Mountain Spring Rd. After that IDK.

Thinking about other little things...why was FD so devious when filling out the card for the car wash by changing the car type to Sienna, leaving name blank, changing the time, paying cash.

If he was innocently washing an employee’s truck... why the lies?

Also, the AW said beside the trash bag he placed in the receptacle, he also threw out another small item from the passenger’s compartment. Hmmm. A phone?

I am praying they found this trash!!!!

MOO

Don't forget that FO also put Ho's phone number on the card instead of his own.

You're exactly right, Hope! I remember sitting in a psychologist's office forty years ago talking about this very thing.

I had entered a season of clinical depression and asked the doctor if this meant I was going to have to lie on his couch and dredge up every terrible thing from my childhood.

He said, "Well, did you have one good person who loved you unconditionally?"

I did and my problems got resolved without a mention of my wicked father.

Thank God for mothers full of love and encouragement. Their influence lights the way long after they're gone.

Your post here reminded me of a lecture I attended where this renowned doctor and researcher spoke about kids with developmental delays or issues due to abuse, etc. I have volunteered for years as a certified educational surrogate parent for kids in foster care with disabilities (education only—I definitely am not a surrogate parent as in having babies!) and of course I worry about the kids because all I can do is a small part of what they need although I do my best to ensure they receive the free, appropriate, public education (FAPE) they have a right to receive. I told him about my worries and he said the same thing. He also said that for all kids with disabilities and issues, not just those in foster care, he knows they’re going to be ok if they have a parent (he said it’s usually a mom but that it can be either, of course) who loves that child unconditionally and will fight and do whatever she or he can to help that child no matter what. I believe that and have seen it myself, and I think that love does just as you said and it stays in the child’s soul and heart always. MOO.

IMO FD drove the Suburban to Lapham to transfer the body to the Tacoma. IMO JD was deceased when this occurred. Not sure if she was intact or not, but transferred her into the back seat of the Tacoma. IMO FD had to wait for the area to be clear. Lapham Road is not a busy thoroughfare but does get traffic cutting back and forth between Old Stamford and Talmadge Hill. Don't expect much traffic on Waveny Trails as it wa a Friday before the long weekend. IMO he also spent time moving the phone into Waveny and discarding it there. LE has data tracking JD phone from Welles to Lapham but nothing aftr. IIRC there was a search by electronic dog trackers on the trails looking for the cellphone, probably based on positioning data. IMO FD moved the body to the EE Tacoma and went straight to 80 Mountain Spring Rd. After that IDK.

The problem I see with this scenario is that he ambushes JD in the garage, kills her with a knife. He has blood all over the place, on his clothes, the garage, splatter on vehicle, etc.. He has to clean the mess up, bag up the dead ex wife, have enough cleaning materials and fluids to do a thorough job. Goes upstairs to shower, now where does he get new replacement clothes, did he bring that with him? He has to have all the cleaning materials there in the garage. There were 30 bags of clean up dumped in Hartford that night, where did they all come from if not the garage, etc.? We don't know that the cameras covered that much activity, other vehicles that may have been involved. Resolution of the Welles Lane entry and exit are weak to say the least. Lots of pieces here I have not seen put on the table. It is a major ordeal for him to jog and walk from Waveny through the woods, lay in wait, kill, clean up and exit with Suburban. This strikes me as simplistic.

Don't
I originally believed the 2 Porsche theory as well as we spent so much time going over the vehicle tax records. The current tax records in NC and Farmington just show a 2009 Porsche Cayenne.

Maybe another Porsche fell off the tax rolls in Farmington? I am going to go back and see if the vehicle involved in the FD I 84 accident might have been a Porsche?

I agree this is very confusing.

Originally when I read this I thought that JD had a Porsche Panorama which is a popular car in NC and has a 2 or 4 door configuration. But when I went back to look at the tax records such a sports car was nowhere to be found. I could have sworn that we talked about it sometime in the past but I guess my memory failed me on this one!

I posted on this yesterday... but the Porsche being discussed is "damaged" - ie, whatever vehicle that JD might have left behind. Car that maybe ran over CD, maybe the one FD was driving when he rear ended that woman on I-84.
From the AW: "Gumienny explained to investigators that on 5/31/19 Dulos offered Gumienny the seats from the damaged Porsche to use in his Tacoma," the warrant said. "He reported that Dulos had also told him to switch out the seats and get rid of them so they would not be found."

I've also been on the "rage train" from the beginning though there has turned out to be more planning than I thought.

Lots of folks here nailed that three months ago and figured out details far beyond my crime-solving abilities.

Wanna' bet FD did plan to strangle Jennifer and she fought him off, requiring him to pull out the knife or grab a blunt object? Maybe there's even a rope in one of those Hartford bags.

We will probably someday learn that the diminishing access to money sent FD over the edge since we know it wasn't love for the children nor love for MT.

I like to think there was so much blood because she fought like hell. If he did have a better strategy, I hope she foiled his plans to be quick and clean about it.

@HopeForTheBest.... The Cayenne GTS is the top of the line model in that series SUV. I'm really struggling to understand putting seats worth $1,000s of top of the line leather into a beater 2001 Toyota? I am curious if the Porsche he swaped out of and into the Toyota wasn't registered and so he didn't think it would ever be missed by removing the seats and swaping them out.

I cannot imagine even FD going down to NC to Welles, yet again and taking the JD Cayenne in order to steal the rear and/or front passenger seat. Doesn't this seem crazy risky?

There was that wrecked one that was JD’s and the seats may already have been out of it if it was used for hauling ski stuff or whatever. Or maybe they had changed the seats out for better ones so these were extras. On my replacement-seat web searches, I saw lots of new, very expensive replacement seats that people apparently buy just because they want nicer seats or when they want bucket seats rather than bench in the back seat of these vehicles. I went to the Tacoma and Porsche forums and it’s not uncommon. As for FD, he probably thought $1000 seats were a bargain if it helped get rid of evidence—the seats in the Tacoma when he had poor JD there. MOO.

Don't

I posted on this yesterday... but the Porsche being discussed is "damaged" - ie, whatever vehicle that JD might have left behind. Car that maybe ran over CD, maybe the one FD was driving when he rear ended that woman on I-84.
From the AW: "Gumienny explained to investigators that on 5/31/19 Dulos offered Gumienny the seats from the damaged Porsche to use in his Tacoma," the warrant said. "He reported that Dulos had also told him to switch out the seats and get rid of them so they would not be found."

JD had had a wreck, too, so maybe this was that car. MOO.

The problem I see with this scenario is that he ambushes JD in the garage, kills her with a knife. He has blood all over the place, on his clothes, the garage, splatter on vehicle, etc.. He has to clean the mess up, bag up the dead ex wife, have enough cleaning materials and fluids to do a thorough job. Goes upstairs to shower, now where does he get new replacement clothes, did he bring that with him? He has to have all the cleaning materials there in the garage. There were 30 bags of clean up dumped in Hartford that night, where did they all come from if not the garage, etc.? We don't know that the cameras covered that much activity, other vehicles that may have been involved. Resolution of the Welles Lane entry and exit are weak to say the least. Lots of pieces here I have not seen put on the table. It is a major ordeal for him to jog and walk from Waveny through the woods, lay in wait, kill, clean up and exit with Suburban. This strikes me as simplistic.

The AW reference (from 1st FD AW) is 30 stops on Albany.
We do not know how many bags FD/MT had in the truck on Albany.30bags.png

IMO if FD made a reference to not leaving DNA in JD house at the Wed. event at Welles I'm not sure he would stop to take a shower at Welles. Stranger things have certainly happened in this case but the DNA left from a shower (even with shaved head, arms and legs from FD which we have seen) simply seems to risky IMO. The DNA Colangelo mentioned at the first FD criminal hearing where mixed FD/JD DNA was found on the faucet at Welles surprised me as I wouldn't have thought he went into the house given his awareness of DNA issues. But perhaps he needed water for his clean up efforts and the hose hookup wasn't available or turned on near the garage?

MOO

I've also been on the "rage train" from the beginning though there has turned out to be more planning than I thought.

We will probably someday learn that the diminishing access to money sent FD over the edge since we know it wasn't love for the children nor love for MT.

Maybe he learned that JF went on a date that Wednesday night, 22 May. I have no idea if she was dating anyone but anything is possible and maybe in a weird way he was jealous if she was happy. Totally MOO but thinking of reasons he could’ve snapped.

@HopeForTheBest.... The Cayenne GTS is the top of the line model in that series SUV. I'm really struggling to understand putting seats worth $1,000s of top of the line leather into a beater 2001 Toyota? I am curious if the Porsche he swaped out of and into the Toyota wasn't registered and so he didn't think it would ever be missed by removing the seats and swaping them out.

I cannot imagine even FD going down to NC to Welles, yet again and taking the JD Cayenne in order to steal the rear and/or front passenger seat. Doesn't this seem crazy risky?
The warrant says the Porsche is “registered to the victim” so it was registered and to JD.
I think that FD panicked on the 31st when he saw on MSM that LE was searching Albany Ave in full force. (I was shocked and impressed to see on TV that day the fire and ambulance and tons of LE were on scene there.) In that panic FD knew he had to get those seats out NOW so he ordered EE to do that right away, and the nice leather Porsche seats were the only thing he had on hand for that. (Still a mystery for sure is how a damaged Cayenne registered to JD was in FDs possession).

When detectives arrived at 4JC on the 31st, EE had just taken the seats out of the Porsche as ordered by FD, and had them in back of the Cherokee. I imagine detectives probably headed straight over to 4JC as soon as FDs name lit up on the police cruiser dash computer when they typed in the doctored plates, as soon as LE pulled them out of the drain that afternoon. Thus arriving to find that PG had just finished taking the seats out of the Porsche.

This is MOO about how/why FD would insist that PG put this kind of seats into his old truck. It was already weird enough to EE that FD had detailed his truck, and in the warrant EE stated he didn’t want to lose his job and just get FD off his back, so he went along with this bizarro plan to put the Porsche seats in.

MOO.

I like to think there was so much blood because she fought like hell. If he did have a better strategy, I hope she foiled his plans to be quick and clean about it.

You know, I think she did—and in ways he never expected because he underestimated how much JD was loved and cared for, how carefully people were looking out for her, and the lengths they’d go to help her. They sounded the alert and circled the wagons, and called the cavalry while he was still congratulating himself! Ack! No way would people do the same for him and no way would he do it for anyone so he never considered it. Again, he was like Voldemort in Harry Potter! I can’t help but think it! We even have a Fudge character! I better stop right now before I mention Bellatrix... MOO.

The AW reference (from 1st FD AW) is 30 stops on Albany.
We do not know how many bags FD/MT had in the truck on Albany.View attachment 202768

IMO if FD made a reference to not leaving DNA in JD house at the Wed. event at Welles I'm not sure he would stop to take a shower at Welles. Stranger things have certainly happened in this case but the DNA left from a shower (even with shaved head, arms and legs from FD which we have seen) simply seems to risky IMO. The DNA Colangelo mentioned at the first FD criminal hearing where mixed FD/JD DNA was found on the faucet at Welles surprised me as I wouldn't have thought he went into the house given his awareness of DNA issues. But perhaps he needed water for his clean up efforts and the hose hookup wasn't available or turned on near the garage?

MOO
ITA! Or didn’t want to be seen outside hosing off blood or having it trickle down the driveway. MOO

Maybe he learned that JF went on a date that Wednesday night, 22 May. I have no idea if she was dating anyone but anything is possible and maybe in a weird way he was jealous if she was happy. Totally MOO but thinking of reasons he could’ve snapped.

I think her life was those kids and after having gone through so much with FD—and knowing how he’d done her and she still was married to him—, I can’t think that she’d feel like dating but MOO.

The warrant says the Porsche is “registered to the victim” so it was registered and to JD.
I think that FD panicked on the 31st when he saw on MSM that LE was searching Albany Ave in full force. (I was shocked and impressed to see on TV that day the fire and ambulance and tons of LE were on scene there.) In that panic FD knew he had to get those seats out NOW so he ordered EE to do that right away, and the nice leather Porsche seats were the only thing he had on hand for that. (Still a mystery for sure is how a damaged Cayenne registered to JD was in FDs possession).

When detectives arrived at 4JC on the 31st, EE had just taken the seats out of the Porsche as ordered by FD, and had them in back of the Cherokee. I imagine detectives probably headed straight over to 4JC as soon as FDs name lit up on the police cruiser dash computer when they typed in the doctored plates, as soon as LE pulled them out of the drain that afternoon. Thus arriving to find that PG had just finished taking the seats out of the Porsche.

This is MOO about how/why FD would insist that PG put this kind of seats into his old truck. It was already weird enough to EE that FD had detailed his truck, and in the warrant EE stated he didn’t want to lose his job and just get FD off his back, so he went along with this bizarro plan to put the Porsche seats in.

MOO.

I agree; I think they were convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members