Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree on not spending more time on it. It mostly matters to EE if his new seat didn’t fit but I looked at the dimensions and think they would. They must have! :)
I was concerned that there were vehicles we didn't know about that would have been available to FO + HO. We have no info on the MT Tahoe (I believe) rental. When did this enter the picture?

We still don't know when the altered plates were used. Could the altered plates have been put on an unregistered vehicle and this was used by FD? We haven't discussed this but its hard to discuss if we don't know all the vehicles in the picture.

MOO

I like to think there was so much blood because she fought like hell. If he did have a better strategy, I hope she foiled his plans to be quick and clean about it.
Yes, and I’ll bet she warned him that the cleaning lady was coming and as a result his clean-up was rushed and inadequate. MOO

@HopeForTheBest.... The Cayenne GTS is the top of the line model in that series SUV. I'm really struggling to understand putting seats worth $1,000s of top of the line leather into a beater 2001 Toyota? I am curious if the Porsche he swaped out of and into the Toyota wasn't registered and so he didn't think it would ever be missed by removing the seats and swaping them out.

I cannot imagine even FD going down to NC to Welles, yet again and taking the JD Cayenne in order to steal the rear and/or front passenger seat. Doesn't this seem crazy risky?

The whole thing seems crazy risky to me. How he thought he could get away with this astounds me until I think about his colossal arrogance and sense of entitlement. He was never very good about research or people in MOO given how you guys there say he vastly misjudged the housing market and what people wanted. I think he thought that if he thought something was true or right, it just was. I do not think he ever considered anyone being able to outsmart him. MOO. P.S. And I don’t think it was that hard for many people to outsmart him. MOO.

I very much wonder about a choice to keep the body in NC and whether FD would risk driving from Welles to Sturbridge? It seems like it might just make sense to get on the Merritt and head back to 4Jx as quickly as possible.

The 2nd AW stops where it does at the intersection of Rt8 and Rt 84 for a reason.

But if I had to guess I would think that FD would put the body someplace where he was comfortable it wouldn't be found and where he could control access or perhaps even see people coming in/out.

@thekirbyfamily did a driveby along Deercliff Rd and it was clearer from her account how close all these FORE properties are to each other. I wonder if perhaps as FD was driving back from NC in the EE Red Truck whether he left the JD body in the garage at 585 Deercliff, until such time as he could dispose of it? This would have left him with all the clean up items and JD clothing that was later found to have been left on Albany.

585 Deercliff is roughly .7/mile from 4JX.

Google Maps

MOO
I have thought about that scenario, too, but it doesn't seem those properties have been in play much for LE. 80MS and Sturbridge seem to have gotten more attention and LE activity. It was late when I read the AW, so correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't it the reference the Tacoma's speed on the return trip a consistent 60 mph? What is the posted speed on that highway? If it is 60, my question is why was FD staying within the posted limit? I don't know about CT drivers, but in the highways I drive, 60 means at least 72, and that is for the slow drivers. Of course, people who don't want to get pulled over by the cops go 60. We know he took evidence to 80MS that required the garbage dump.What else was in that truck?

I was concerned that there were vehicles we didn't know about that would have been available to FO + HO. We have no info on the MT Tahoe (I believe) rental. When did this enter the picture?

We still don't know when the altered plates were used. Could the altered plates have been put on an unregistered vehicle and this was used by FD? We haven't discussed this but its hard to discuss if we don't know all the vehicles in the picture.

MOO

Hmmm. You’re right! I wouldn’t have thought they’d keep old vehicles but they did have a lot of garages available plus maybe they used them to haul the boat or whatever. Does CT have a way to check all the vehicles registered or titled to a person? Wouldn’t they be listed in the divorce papers? Let me think. MOO.

Oh NBC....

Interesting though about the idea that FD thinks JD is "still alive"!

Wonder if this is Pattisville plot to simply taunt the State about the fact that there allegedly is no JD body yet.

So far the history on statements from Pattisville hasn't been very good in terms of either basic truth or even helping his client so all I can say is 'be careful what you wish for Pattisville'!

The latest FD arrest warrant with modification IMO and the opinion of the various defense atty's interviewed over the past couple of day could easily serve as a murder warrant for both FD and MT.

Just have to wait this out and I so so wish the Judge would simply rule from the bench TODAY to issue the gag to stop the NBC worldwide shout out!

MOO

I Absolutely Agree there should be a Gag Order in place.

Immediately After the Dateline airing on Monday.

This Dateline episode has already been filmed, so the cat is already out of the bag. It is just being edited now in preparation for the Monday night airing.

I WANT what FO has said in that NBC Interview to be Used Against Him in a Court of Law, along with Everything that was said off camera to NBC staff, including the parts edited out of the program.

IMO.

Here is what I have pieced together along with MOOs
Friday, May 24th
· 6:36am video captured FD in Tacoma southbound at Merritt Parkway Fairfield Rest Area
· 7:03am video captured FD in Tacoma southbound at Merritt Parkway New Canaan Rest Area
o 14 miles from last sighting in Faifield
· 7:05am video showed no vehicle at Waveny Park trail area on Lapham Rd.
· 7:40am video captured Tacoma parked north at Waveny Park trail area on Lapham Rd.
o 1.2 miles from last sighting
· 7:57am video captured Tacoma still parked north at Waveny Park trail area on Lapham Rd.
· 8:00am last seen dropping kids off at NCCDS
· 8:05am video captured JD Suburban returning to 69 Welles Ln after dropping kids at NCCDS
o Could FD be in the car with JD?
· 9:30am EE arrives at 61 Sturbridge Hill Rd. Car GPS/Cell phone confirms being in NC and at home.
· 10:25am video captured JD Suburban driving leaving 69 Welles Ln
o JD cellphone data shows travel from Welles to Lapham Rd where Suburban was later found.
o Add opinions here about transfer and JD phone
· 11:00 am JD missed 1st doctor’s appointment in NYC
· 11:12am video captured FD in Tacoma northbound at Merritt Parkway New Canaan Rest Area
o Means it had to enter Merritt Parkway on South Ave (Rt124) or Old Stamford (Rt106)
o If he went to Sturbridge hill would have taken Old Norwalk (Rt123) to Merritt Parkway.
· 11:25am video captured FD in Tacoma northbound at Merritt Parkway Fairfield Rest Area
o 15 miles from last sighting in New Canaan
· 11:40am video captured FD in Tacoma northbound on Rt 8 12 Main St, Derby
o 15 miles from last sighting in Fairfield
· 12:00pm video captured FD in Tacoma eastbound on Rt 84 near Exit 25 in Waterbury
o 22 miles from last sighting in Derby
· 12:00 pm Housekeeper arrives at JD home 69 Welles Ln
· 12:22pm video captured FD in Tacoma arriving at 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington
o 21 miles from last sighting in Waterbury
· 12:30pm NC Country Day dismissal. Nanny picks up kids to take to GF apartment in NYC.
· 1:00pm JD missed 2nd doctor’s appointment in NYC
· 1:37pm FD leaves 4JC and travels to 80 Mountain Spring Road Farmington. Stayed for 2+ hours.
· 2:13pm EE receives text from FD asking when he will be returning. EE replied 4:30pm at 4JC.
· 4:30pm EE arrives at 4JC. FD not home. Keys not there.
· TBD (4:45pm) EE travels to 80Mountain Spring Road. Meets up with FD and MT.
· 5:30pm FD leaves 4JC and travels to 80 Mountain Spring Road Farmington. Stayed for 10 minutes.
· 6:59pm NCPD received call from JD friends that she is missing
· 7:00pm NCPD arrived at JD home 69 Welles Lane with Lauren Almeida, Nanny.
· 7:00pm NCPD found JD Suburban on Lapham Rd near Waveny Park.
· 7:10pm to 7:40pm FD phone traced to Albany Avenue, Hartford
· 8:12pm video captured FD returning to 4JC Farmington.

I respect your opinion and some may think it’s wishful thinking on my part but I just don’t see the same kind of future for the kids. They have great support, they will have great support, they had JD’s love, and they have been supported with the resilience of GF, JD’s sister, and JD’s friends. I in no way mean they won’t be affected. Of course they will because we all are affected by what happens to us. I just think they will be resilient and that they’ll be ok and make their own paths as people who experienced terrible losses but immense love—and survived and thrived along their own journeys as their mom would have wanted them to do. I always hope for the best but I have faith in this. MOO.

No one knows how any kids will turn out. But FD has been terrorizing the older ones for a long time before JD left. They saw their grandmother run over and eventually die in their driveway. The 8 hour snow ski and water ski sessions .. the horses they rode burned up in a farm fire. Mom was murdered by Dad. The kids have been thru a lot ..

But, as with anyone with children - anything can happen. You hope for the best. I’m sure they will get the best help possible.

Last edited:

MOO
Omg!!! In my draft file I started a tip to email suggesting going to all of the local rental car companies to see if either rented a car with cash in the days or weeks before or days after (aside from after arrest confiscations). Then I thought they likely started tailing them immediately so I didn’t send it.

MOO

I have thought about that scenario, too, but it doesn't seem those properties have been in play much for LE. 80MS and Sturbridge seem to have gotten more attention and LE activity. It was late when I read the AW, so correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't it the reference the Tacoma's speed on the return trip a consistent 60 mph? What is the posted speed on that highway? If it is 60, my question is why was FD staying within the posted limit? I don't know about CT drivers, but in the highways I drive, 60 means at least 72, and that is for the slow drivers. Of course, people who don't want to get pulled over by the cops go 60. We know he took evidence to 80MS that required the garbage dump.What else was in that truck?
Yes, FD stayed at or near the limit. The roads involved I believe all have different limits (don't know them off the top of my head other than the Merritt goes from 45-55 but most are usually over by 10mph no problem with light traffic and I believe 84 might go up to 65 mph limit in places) and then I believe on 84 the speed limits change based on terrain too as it gets hilly and curvy and is super dangerous in the wet or snow.

Depending on time of day the limits become somewhat irrelevant as traffic is slowed to a crawl. Rush hour northbound now starts as early as 3PM and on some days it seems like it starts at 2:30PM!

But from the AW it looks like FD had a speedy ride from NC to Farmington. But I was immediately suspicious of his recorded speeds as he is a documented speeder! To me it looks like he had the body all the way back to at least in the intersection of Rt8/Rt84 where the AW then cuts to 80MS.

I think her life was those kids and after having gone through so much with FD—and knowing how he’d done her and she still was married to him—, I can’t think that she’d feel like dating but MOO.
Perhaps just a friend that was a guy. Nothing serious I agree but just a thought.

MOzo

Here is some more info about the Porsche, the NC tax bill since 2017 has never been paid on it.
NC tax records show the 2009 Porsche Cayenne registered to JD and the line c/o dba reads Fotis Dulos. (The Range Rover bill does not have FD on it in this space). This probably means they both still own the Porsche together.

But: the taxes due 7/2018 on the Porsche were never paid and there’s interest on them. (You need to look at the PDF of the actual bill to see these details).
FD mentioned in the divorce that JD had been in a car accident after taking medication (but the kids hadn’t been present in the car at that time). I don’t know if the date of that accusation is available or if it’s possible to find out more about this event, but it could have led to damage if she was driving the Porsche. This is conjecture without enough evidence, MOO.
If they owned the Porsche together still and it was damaged badly/not driveable, maybe they just didn’t take it off the registration/tax rolls in NC. (Note that obviously the bill due 2019 isn’t paid either) and it was parked somewhere on FD property. Just because JD has a 3 car garage doesn’t mean that she has 3 cars parked there, it’s very common to have 3 car garage and she was renting this house. Warrant #1 did not mention cars in the garage. Warrant #2 mentions blood on exterior of her Suburban. Where did info about there being cars in the garage on the 24th come from?

I should also note though that the 2016 Range Rover NC tax bill wasn’t paid either in 2018 and also has interest accruing. Presumably this is the car the nanny was driving on the 24th. Oddly though I only see a bill for tax year 2017 on that car and not for tax year 2018 (due this July 2019).
I’m not sure what’s going on here, I only see 3 tax bills for car registrations in NC to JD, 2017 for the Cayenne and Range Rover; and 2018 for just the Cayenne. None of them have been paid.

MOO this post, Please weigh in with any insights.

IMO its a pure and calculated move on the part of NBC for 'clicks'.

Reporter IMO looks like a fool allowing this statement to be made and then have his follow up totally blown off. FO actually looked like he was smirking at the poor sod that drew the short straw to take the interview too.

At best this interview is 'infotainment' and nothing value added to finding JD IMO.

Sad state of affairs if this is what passes as 'journalism'.
MOO
Won't be staying up to watch this infotainment.
We know more than they do.
Happy to view his fake demeanor tomorrow.
MOO.

IMO FD did not travel to Sturbridge on the 24th. #1 EE was working there. #2 the AW shows the Tacoma passing the New Canaan Merritt Parkway at 11:12am. If he had gone to Sturbridge he would have taken RT123 to the Merritt which is north of the rest area and would not have been caught on camera. I cn't see why he would have driven back through town to get on the Merritt south of the New Canaan rest area. MOO

Unless FO went directly to Sturbridge first and then went to Waveny to get EE's red truck.

This way FO only moves the body once instead of twice.

I Absolutely Agree there should be a Gag Order in place.

Immediately After the Dateline airing on Monday.

This Dateline episode has already been filmed, so the cat is already out of the bag. It is just being edited now in preparation for the Monday night airing.

I WANT what FO has said in that NBC Interview to be Used Against Him in a Court of Law, along with Everything that was said off camera to NBC staff, including the parts edited out of the program.

IMO.

Since FD and Pattis love being all over the airways spreading garbage (pardon my pun), let's hope all the networks go to town on the story.

Hopefully, someone who has been away for the summer will see FD's face and remember something they saw three months ago. Stranger things have happened.

I remember when Amber Frey saw Scott Peterson's TV interview after which she phoned LE and Scott was sunk.

I Am Not a Psychopath is already sunk but a little deeper hole can't hurt!

Scott Peterson, anybody?
I didn't think someone could be more callous and deny and lie about facts more than Scott Peterson (staring out into the water where he dumped Laci's body) but FD really takes the cake. The amount of indisputable hard evidence in this case is astounding. Really. And I feel like LE may have some BOMBSHELLS they're going to drop when they finally roll out murder charges. This case is going to roll out like a book, complete with pictures/video the entire way.

I keep thinking about the woods too. It's very common for hunters to have deer cameras in the woods. I think it's even possible they have photos of things we haven't even considered. I live several towns over from NC and although a residential area the deer population has exploded all over this state. I personally know hunters that have 3-4 cameras in rather small tracts of woods. You would never know they were there.

Also, some more affluent towns (Easton is one, nearby) that HIRE private bow hunters to keep the deer population down. They keep it quiet as to not upset animal lovers - but it has to be done. Prior to Easton hiring the hunters I know of one guy who woke up to over *30* deer in his yard. No exaggeration. Hunters put up the cameras to know exactly where to wait.

Just thinking out loud.

Lol! Still claiming he’s innocent and filing appeals just like FD will do.

FD’s new job can be cleaning the toilets and for fun he can jog around the tiny green space.

The meals are certainly gourmet too!

Enjoy jailbirds.

Hopefully, FD can check in on time for Pumpkin Spice Spam Week!

Once we learned of the Albany Avenue joy ride ,I began to speak about the little people taking FD down. The poor, struggling people in the north end of Hartford.
Now, I am adding the other little people. The little people that ride the school bus everyday. The yellow school bus with video cams!
We mother's know that song so well.
The wheels on the bus go round and round.
The people on the bus go up and down.
Our new video cams go all through the town!
And Fotis and Michi are going....down down down.
MOO.

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-aeb5-33522048cd4d/5d716e9dc3b80.pdf.pdf

MT brought the bags to 80MT - she was handed a paper towel from the Tacoma clean up - I don't see how she can claim she did not know what was going on 5/24 and then accompanying him to the car wash on 5/29 (source of the new arrest warrant) seems to me she is an accessory after the fact IF she was not with him at all that morning. I'm not convinced he was alone that entire time. I've been considering the logistics of moving her body from her SUV to the Tacoma (still) and now I'm wondering if he didn't roll her up in a rug. If someone saw a rug being transferred from one vehicle to another, they may not think much of it. We do know he went into the house (DNA on the sink faucet) so if she had a throw rug somewhere, it is possible he took it. Just thinking out loud. and what arrogance to move a body in broad daylight JMO

MT is full of it-she will never tell the full story about her own involvement, and only reluctantly will she tell about FD’s. He should have recognized a kindred spirit in MT, though-she will save herself before she saves him. I do think originally she was trying to keep them both off the hook, until she realized that she couldn’t. So she will say that at no time was she aware of all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat