Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 50 shekels and MOO:
1. MT knew. MT helped after the fact. I don’t think she should get any deal from The prosecutor. While she didn’t do the crime, she had knowledge and failed to report, went along with the perp. No deal...she belongs in prison.
2. FD exhibits behaviors of a malignant narcissist. He feeds off the attention and believes he will prevail in all cases he’s a defendant in. By continually filing legal docs, he keeps his own momentum high by trying to bring shame, guilt, and harm to those he perceives have harmed him. (Jennifer described his fantasy of eliminating those he hated).
3. Follow the money. Greed and pure evil are at the center of all his legal troubles.
4. He will not run. He wants the fight. He thinks he will prevail.
5. He will not kill himself. He adores himself too much, and it would make him appear to be a loser.
6. He isn’t a smart criminal. He underestimated police, technology, and the forces of combined investigative professionals.
MOO

If it was JD's it would mean he hung on to if for 5 days - the employee took the truck home that weekend - so I suspect he didn't leave anything in it - but perhaps had set some items aside in his Ford Raptor? and put them in the red truck to throw away on 5/29? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me but anything is possible. JMO
I was thinking a burner phone.

Thinking about other little things...why was FD so devious when filling out the card for the car wash by changing the car type to Sienna, leaving name blank, changing the time, paying cash.

If he was innocently washing an employee’s truck... why the lies?

Also, the AW said beside the trash bag he placed in the receptacle, he also threw out another small item from the passenger’s compartment. Hmmm. A phone?

I am praying they found this trash!!!!

MOO

Because he is an idiot thinking he wouldnt be tied to any if it...hence, paying in cash as well.

What a fool. He still thinks he is smarter than everyone and boy, were we right about his need for constant attention. Me, me, me, look at me! "The boy ain't right" and neither is his lawyer. Every statement FD voluntarily makes post-arrest, including this latest one, is coming in at trial. What in the heck is his lawyer thinking? No matter, just another brick in the wall.
Oh NBC....

Interesting though about the idea that FD thinks JD is "still alive"!

Wonder if this is Pattisville plot to simply taunt the State about the fact that there allegedly is no JD body yet.

So far the history on statements from Pattisville hasn't been very good in terms of either basic truth or even helping his client so all I can say is 'be careful what you wish for Pattisville'!

The latest FD arrest warrant with modification IMO and the opinion of the various defense atty's interviewed over the past couple of day could easily serve as a murder warrant for both FD and MT.

Just have to wait this out and I so so wish the Judge would simply rule from the bench TODAY to issue the gag to stop the NBC worldwide shout out!

MOO

According to court documents obtained by the Stamford Advocate, Troconis told investigators Dulos had the truck cleaned shortly after his estranged wife’s disappearance. When detectives asked her why the truck was cleaned, Jennifer allegedly referenced to blood inside the vehicle.

“You showed me the picture of the blood in the door. It’s because the body of Jennifer at some point was in there.”

The arrest warrant stated Dulos later offered new back seats to the truck owner, Pawel Gummienny. The owner of the truck reportedly told police that Dulos instructed him to get rid of the old seats “so they would not be found.”

Gummienny claimed he held onto the old seats, in the event authorities asked for them.

Investigators obtained the old seats from Gummienny and performed a swab test on a “blood-like substance,” which matched Jennifer’s DNA.

Further, investigators accused Dulos of “lying in wait” for Jennifer to come home on May 24, when security footage captured her walking into her home at around 8:30 a.m.

“At the time this footage was recorded, (Fotis) Dulos is believed to have been lying in wait at 69 Welles Lane for his wife to return home,” the warrant read.
Jennifer Dulos: Estranged husband’s girlfriend turns on him, drops bombshell that lands him behind bars while mom of 5 remains missing [Police]

Fotis Dulos Arrest Warrant

Girlfriend threw him under the bus! :p:cool: How long did it take her to realize that 1) he did it and 2) she was in enough trouble to be facing some serious jail time? Dumbarse *advertiser censored*. She's finally seen the light and is done with him now. MOO

I studied the arrest warrant and put together a bit of a timeline which results in certain conclusions. I have a couple of questions:
7:57 Toyota Tacoma near Lapham road
8:05 JD arrives home
10:25 JD's suburban driving away. Later found near Lapham road.

Ok, so between 8:05 and 10:25, the deed was done and cleanup at Wells Branch. JD's body was in the suburban.

Somehow, he had to transfer her body and the cleanup supplies from the suburban to the Tacoma. It would seem he must have either a) drove the suburban to where the tacoma was parked, or parked the suburban and drove the tacoma to where the suburban was parked. He then had to transfer the body and bags.

He needed to clean up the tacoma but didn't need to do any special cleaning of the suburban. Does this mean he did a pretty good job of wrapping the body in the suburban, but the act of transferring the body to the tacoma caused blood to spill into the tacoma.

I would also assume blood got on him and blood would have gotten on the pavement either by the park or lapham road. I assume they looked. Maybe the blood didn't leak until later.

Then he drove to mountain spring road in Farmington at 12:22, and then at 1:30 he's at 4 Jefferson in Farmington. When he gets to Jefferson, he needs to clean the car, but presumably there's no body. Makes me think the body is someone near 80 Mountain Spring Road.

When they did the trash dump they drove a black ford F150. Which means the bags with the cleaning supplies from Wells Branch that he transferred to the Tacoma must have also been transferred to the F150 during the afternoon at 4 Jefferson.

I'm assuming MT would have noticed that but it's not in the warrant. I'd also assume that JD was not in pieces in those bags. Maybe, but I think it would be pretty difficult to do in an hour at Moutain Spring road. I guess it's also possible that she could have been quickly dumped anywhere between Lapham/Waverny/Mountain Spring Road/Jefferson. Given the timeline though, he wouldn't have had too much time to hide the body.

The fact that the body was in the Tacoma means it is no where near Waverny. And since the timeline for hiding is tight before he arrives at Mountain Spring road, the body must be either at Mountain Spring road, or between there and Jefferson.

It would be the middle of the day and he certainly wouldn't want to be seen dumping a body. So whereever it is, would have had to have some secluded access. Lot's of places near Mountain Spring but I'm sure that area was searched well. it would be kind of hard to hide a fresh grave. There's a couple of ponds off Talcott Notch Road. I wonder if they've been searched. There's also a river that runs along Waterville road. That looks like it has some secluded access too. Does anyone know if these have been searched?

I guess my conclusion is the body is somewhere in Farmington. Am I missing something?

Girlfriend threw him under the bus! :p:cool: How long did it take her to realize that 1) he did it and 2) she was in enough trouble to be facing some serious jail time? Dumbarse *advertiser censored*. She's finally seen the light and is done with him now. MOO
I don’t think she is done with him. I think she is still protecting him.

If MT knows where JD is ... now would be the time to fess up. The possibility of MT losing custody of her daughter and spending a nice while in prison is increasing by the hour .... and if nothing else ... Karma works! FD and NP ... no hope for either of you! MOO

According to court documents obtained by the Stamford Advocate, Troconis told investigators Dulos had the truck cleaned shortly after his estranged wife’s disappearance. When detectives asked her why the truck was cleaned, Jennifer allegedly referenced to blood inside the vehicle.

“You showed me the picture of the blood in the door. It’s because the body of Jennifer at some point was in there.”

The arrest warrant stated Dulos later offered new back seats to the truck owner, Pawel Gummienny. The owner of the truck reportedly told police that Dulos instructed him to get rid of the old seats “so they would not be found.”

Gummienny claimed he held onto the old seats, in the event authorities asked for them.

Investigators obtained the old seats from Gummienny and performed a swab test on a “blood-like substance,” which matched Jennifer’s DNA.

Further, investigators accused Dulos of “lying in wait” for Jennifer to come home on May 24, when security footage captured her walking into her home at around 8:30 a.m.

“At the time this footage was recorded, (Fotis) Dulos is believed to have been lying in wait at 69 Welles Lane for his wife to return home,” the warrant read.
Jennifer Dulos: Estranged husband’s girlfriend turns on him, drops bombshell that lands him behind bars while mom of 5 remains missing [Police]

Fotis Dulos Arrest Warrant
BBM - this was in the warrant? I don't recall seeing this and that would mean she had working cameras that recorded ??? hmmm

I studied the arrest warrant and put together a bit of a timeline which results in certain conclusions. I have a couple of questions:
7:57 Toyota Tacoma near Lapham road
8:05 JD arrives home
10:25 JD's suburban driving away. Later found near Lapham road.

Ok, so between 8:05 and 10:25, the deed was done and cleanup at Wells Branch. JD's body was in the suburban.

Somehow, he had to transfer her body and the cleanup supplies from the suburban to the Tacoma. It would seem he must have either a) drove the suburban to where the tacoma was parked, or parked the suburban and drove the tacoma to where the suburban was parked. He then had to transfer the body and bags.

He needed to clean up the tacoma but didn't need to do any special cleaning of the suburban. Does this mean he did a pretty good job of wrapping the body in the suburban, but the act of transferring the body to the tacoma caused blood to spill into the tacoma.

I would also assume blood got on him and blood would have gotten on the pavement either by the park or lapham road. I assume they looked. Maybe the blood didn't leak until later.

Then he drove to mountain spring road in Farmington at 12:22, and then at 1:30 he's at 4 Jefferson in Farmington. When he gets to Jefferson, he needs to clean the car, but presumably there's no body. Makes me think the body is someone near 80 Mountain Spring Road.

When they did the trash dump they drove a black ford F150. Which means the bags with the cleaning supplies from Wells Branch that he transferred to the Tacoma must have also been transferred to the F150 during the afternoon at 4 Jefferson.

I'm assuming MT would have noticed that but it's not in the warrant. I'd also assume that JD was not in pieces in those bags. Maybe, but I think it would be pretty difficult to do in an hour at Moutain Spring road. I guess it's also possible that she could have been quickly dumped anywhere between Lapham/Waverny/Mountain Spring Road/Jefferson. Given the timeline though, he wouldn't have had too much time to hide the body.

The fact that the body was in the Tacoma means it is no where near Waverny. And since the timeline for hiding is tight before he arrives at Mountain Spring road, the body must be either at Mountain Spring road, or between there and Jefferson.

It would be the middle of the day and he certainly wouldn't want to be seen dumping a body. So whereever it is, would have had to have some secluded access. Lot's of places near Mountain Spring but I'm sure that area was searched well. it would be kind of hard to hide a fresh grave. There's a couple of ponds off Talcott Notch Road. I wonder if they've been searched. There's also a river that runs along Waterville road. That looks like it has some secluded access too. Does anyone know if these have been searched?

I guess my conclusion is the body is somewhere in Farmington. Am I missing something?
1. JD's blood was found on and in the Suburban.
2. IIRC, the only local bodies of water that have been searched that we know of are the West Hartford reservoirs (behind 4JX I believe), and the ponds where the family water-skied and nearby.

My 50 shekels and MOO:
1. MT knew. MT helped after the fact. I don’t think she should get any deal from The prosecutor. While she didn’t do the crime, she had knowledge and failed to report, went along with the perp. No deal...she belongs in prison.
2. FD exhibits behaviors of a malignant narcissist. He feeds off the attention and believes he will prevail in all cases he’s a defendant in. By continually filing legal docs, he keeps his own momentum high by trying to bring shame, guilt, and harm to those he perceives have harmed him. (Jennifer described his fantasy of eliminating those he hated).
3. Follow the money. Greed and pure evil are at the center of all his legal troubles.
4. He will not run. He wants the fight. He thinks he will prevail.
5. He will not kill himself. He adores himself too much, and it would make him appear to be a loser.
6. He isn’t a smart criminal. He underestimated police, technology, and the forces of combined investigative professionals.
MOO

Don't you think #1 could be talking about Krystal, and she got a deal.

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-aeb5-33522048cd4d/5d716e9dc3b80.pdf.pdf

MT brought the bags to 80MT - she was handed a paper towel from the Tacoma clean up - I don't see how she can claim she did not know what was going on 5/24 and then accompanying him to the car wash on 5/29 (source of the new arrest warrant) seems to me she is an accessory after the fact IF she was not with him at all that morning. I'm not convinced he was alone that entire time. I've been considering the logistics of moving her body from her SUV to the Tacoma (still) and now I'm wondering if he didn't roll her up in a rug. If someone saw a rug being transferred from one vehicle to another, they may not think much of it. We do know he went into the house (DNA on the sink faucet) so if she had a throw rug somewhere, it is possible he took it. Just thinking out loud. and what arrogance to move a body in broad daylight JMO

Word from Farmington locals I've talked to say
he was also seen in days following her disappearance on the rugged trails behind his
home , get this- carrying a shovel.

PS/ LE apparently took this tip as valid because there were additional searches in this area after they had already had search parties out there w/ boats and dog.
Remember the 'practice' searches there behind 4 JC? This was after that.
I have been dying to hear the local buzz. Must be tons of it. I wonder if it's true?

Ex
If it was JD's it would mean he hung on to if for 5 days - the employee took the truck home that weekend - so I suspect he didn't leave anything in it - but perhaps had set some items aside in his Ford Raptor? and put them in the red truck to throw away on 5/29? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me but anything is possible. JMO

So he purposely disposed of a white bag of trash (the same color that MT said she brought to MS that he asked her to put the towel in with the coffee stain) from the Tacoma that he had to throw away at the car wash instead of at home when he just got the truck back from EE? So he purposely brought it.

Why not throw it away during the odyssey of stupidity? Must’ve been new incriminating trash. Hmmm

Also, I’m thinking more about the charade to have EE go back to 4 JC when EE and his truck were already there so he could easily pop in his truck and go.

The trash (bloody towel bag) must have been in the Tacoma and they had to get EE to leave MS so MT could remove it quickly, grab the keys and leave so when they returned from 4JC she wasn’t there and then the excuse for EE to take the Raptor.

That again proves how MT was in on it as why would she leave abruptly with his keys knowing he was trying to go home in his truck. She can’t defend it. She can’t say she didn’t purposely do it as they were dangling from his car per EE.

Where did she go when FD called her to bring the keys back? I wonder what her pings revealed.

No one can explain away the 4-paged notes (2 she wrote and 2 he wrote.)

No juror will buy that they were writing fake information to remember the events those days.

If true information was documented than yes but not a distinct list of lies.

Again, MT totally involved! . If she knew nothing of the crime and had nothing to hide than how can she explain writing fake alibis and fake events? She can’t.

I’m going to try and inventory her actions from the beginning to help shine a bright light on how involved she is and pretends not to be.

MOO

That actually fits pretty well, but wasn't EE working at that property that day? Or am I crazy?

10:25-10:35 - Welles to Sturbridge.
10:35-10:40 - Dump body.
10:40-10:50 - Sturbridge to Waveny.
10:50-11:00 - Move vehicles.
11:00-11:05 - Waveny to rest area.

So a few minutes wiggle room, but could work. I still think LE was at Sturbridge the next day though and didn't find anything (that we know of obviously).
Yes, EE was working at Sturbridge on the 24th. Supposedly got there at 9:30 and was back at 4Jx by 4:30. We don't have FD leaving Welles until 10:25 am and why would he drive in EE truck to Sturbridge at that time when EE was working on the site and could verify that he was in NC?

FD arrival time back at 4Jx is still up for debate as MT seemed to be incoherent for her interview and gave a time frame of 12-130 pm when she could have had her 15 min lunch with FD. Not buying this account from MT AT ALL.

Just tossing this out there for comments, but we know nanny and/or dogwalker on Strubridge said there was a loud noise on the 25th at Sturbridge that woke up the dogs and had dogs barking for awhile. I always wondered if this was the trash company coming and 'tipping' the dumpster at Sturbridge outside of allowed times for such activity? When we saw pictures of the Sturbridge dumpster early in the case, it looked empty and when the State Crime Lab people were there the dumpster also looked empty. Could the dumpster have been tipped and everything in it taken on the 25th in the early am?

I am haunted by the FD question to EE in the most recent arrest warrant asking EE if he heard or saw anything at Sturbridge on the 25th? Why would FD ask this question but better yet why of all the things to include in the arrest warrant was this statement from FD included?

Still puzzling all this out and not sure whether Sturbridge was involved.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member