Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Absolutely Agree there should be a Gag Order in place.

Immediately After the Dateline airing on Monday.

This Dateline episode has already been filmed, so the cat is already out of the bag. It is just being edited now in preparation for the Monday night airing.

I WANT what FO has said in that NBC Interview to be Used Against Him in a Court of Law, along with Everything that was said off camera to NBC staff, including the parts edited out of the program.

IMO.
FD and NP are the only ones out there trying to sway public opinion so they better not even try to change venues. MOO

Once we learned of the Albany Avenue joy ride ,I began to speak about the little people taking FD down. The poor, struggling people in the north end of Hartford.
Now, I am adding the other little people. The little people that ride the school bus everyday. The yellow school bus with video cams!
We mother's know that song so well.
The wheels on the bus go round and round.
The people on the bus go up and down.
Our new video cams go all through the town!
And Fotis and Michi are going....down down down.
MOO.
Love! MOO

Unless FO went directly to Sturbridge first and then went to Waveny to get EE's red truck.

This way FO only moves the body once instead of twice.
The AW states that the have tracking data from JD phone that shows it was "consistent" with going from Welles directly to Lapham Rd. There is o mention of tracking data from JD phone after that. IMO JD was moved to the Tacoma and FD took JD phone into Waveny trails to make it look like she was jogging and abducted from there. LE spent alot of tie searching the trails, ponds in Waveny and IMO it was based on cell phone tracking from JD mobile device. MOO.

I still have a problem with thinking that FD moved the body, not once, but 2 times all on his own with no assistance. Being in the medical field and having had to lift/move/turn, etc. dead bodies, it is not an easy task sometimes. I'm thinking I read JD's weight somewhere and it was ? 125 pounds possibly, which again, for him to do this on his own just really surprises me. And especially to do it possibly even 3 times - into Suburban - then to Toyota - then to wherever he took her....

The problem I see with this scenario is that he ambushes JD in the garage, kills her with a knife. He has blood all over the place, on his clothes, the garage, splatter on vehicle, etc.. He has to clean the mess up, bag up the dead ex wife, have enough cleaning materials and fluids to do a thorough job. Goes upstairs to shower, now where does he get new replacement clothes, did he bring that with him? He has to have all the cleaning materials there in the garage. There were 30 bags of clean up dumped in Hartford that night, where did they all come from if not the garage, etc.? We don't know that the cameras covered that much activity, other vehicles that may have been involved. Resolution of the Welles Lane entry and exit are weak to say the least. Lots of pieces here I have not seen put on the table. It is a major ordeal for him to jog and walk from Waveny through the woods, lay in wait, kill, clean up and exit with Suburban. This strikes me as simplistic.

30 stops, not 30 bags. That's important to remember.

Also the fact that the clean-up was botched speaks loudly to FD being in a hurry. He knew the housekeeper was due at noon.

We don't know how much blood was left in the garage but we do know it was visible on the floor and the outside of a car during LE's early pass through.

We know there was evidence of a clean-up whether the chemicals/sponges/towels were there or FD brought them.

We know there was blood inside multiple vehicles but we don't know if it came directly from Jennifer's body or was transferred from FD's body (hands, feet) and messy clothes.

Chances are he didn't shower after the murder but threw a blanket (or whatever) over the seat.

Blood is real tricky and people often leave it behind unawares especially if they aren't exactly criminal geniuses.

Picturing his frantic actions strikes me as mostly stupid and LE said today that they have lots more to put on the table.

Look how much further we got with this latest Arrest Warrant and we're still just in the tampering stage!

Last edited:
Was surprised to learn that FD has contact and knowledge of the moving company. JD must have been frightened for her life in attempts to leave.

Anyone have insight to why MT had rental car? Does this potentially point to more premeditation?

MOO

I didn't think someone could be more callous and deny and lie about facts more than Scott Peterson (staring out into the water where he dumped Laci's body) but FD really takes the cake. The amount of indisputable hard evidence in this case is astounding. Really. And I feel like LE may have some BOMBSHELLS they're going to drop when they finally roll out murder charges. This case is going to roll out like a book, complete with pictures/video the entire way.

I keep thinking about the woods too. It's very common for hunters to have deer cameras in the woods. I think it's even possible they have photos of things we haven't even considered. I live several towns over from NC and although a residential area the deer population has exploded all over this state. I personally know hunters that have 3-4 cameras in rather small tracts of woods. You would never know they were there.

Also, some more affluent towns (Easton is one, nearby) that HIRE private bow hunters to keep the deer population down. They keep it quiet as to not upset animal lovers - but it has to be done. Prior to Easton hiring the hunters I know of one guy who woke up to over *30* deer in his yard. No exaggeration. Hunters put up the cameras to know exactly where to wait.

Just thinking out loud.
Your thinking out loud probably just ruined FD's nighttime snack, Jen...

He'll have to head out tomorrow looking for deer cameras!
Oh, no! More poison ivy?!

(I learn something new everyday here and I imagine FD does too.)

Would one of you explain what the purpose of this second arrest was? Why arrest them and release them on the same bond already posted? I just don’t get it. TIA.

Perhaps as a scare tactic for both, warning that there’s limited time to make a deal, attempt to silence NP, make FD have to obtain more money to trace...

A little teaser of what’s to come....the best for last!

MOO

I Absolutely Agree there should be a Gag Order in place.

Immediately After the Dateline airing on Monday.

This Dateline episode has already been filmed, so the cat is already out of the bag. It is just being edited now in preparation for the Monday night airing.

I WANT what FO has said in that NBC Interview to be Used Against Him in a Court of Law, along with Everything that was said off camera to NBC staff, including the parts edited out of the program.

IMO.

I agree with the gag order and the possibility of the NBC Interview being used. Frankly, FD's use of the English language is not nearly as accomplished as one might expect from someone who graduated from prestigious U.S. universities and has lived in the country for 30+ years. Does his slow and somewhat hesitant speech strike anyone else as surprising?

Last edited:
Your thinking out loud probably just ruined FD's nighttime snack, Jen...

He'll have to head out tomorrow looking for deer cameras!
Oh, no! More poison ivy?!

(I learn something new everyday here and I imagine FD does too.)
And I forgot to add: a couple of the bow hunters I know that have cameras up on trees (in my town) are COPS.

Just MOO and I know you may be right and I’m not comparing terrible events to each other because terrible is terrible to the persons involved regardless of how outsiders see different situations but I just don’t think so this has to be so. Many people come through awful events as kids and grow up to be people who feel they have good lives. They HAVE had dark, awful things happen in their lives but they’ve also had a great deal of light and love in their lives from people they’ve known all their lives like their mom and GF and from people who never will meet them. MOO.
I agree with you. My reply was to a post saying that FO would be safe in prison because he killed his wife, not a child. And so I was simply pointing out that although he didn’t murder his five children, he certainly did hurt them severely. And yes, JD’s family seem to be a very strong and I’m sure each of her children will be like their Mom and grandparents.

The warrant says the Porsche is “registered to the victim” so it was registered and to JD.
I think that FD panicked on the 31st when he saw on MSM that LE was searching Albany Ave in full force. (I was shocked and impressed to see on TV that day the fire and ambulance and tons of LE were on scene there.) In that panic FD knew he had to get those seats out NOW so he ordered EE to do that right away, and the nice leather Porsche seats were the only thing he had on hand for that. (Still a mystery for sure is how a damaged Cayenne registered to JD was in FDs possession).

When detectives arrived at 4JC on the 31st, EE had just taken the seats out of the Porsche as ordered by FD, and had them in back of the Cherokee. I imagine detectives probably headed straight over to 4JC as soon as FDs name lit up on the police cruiser dash computer when they typed in the doctored plates, as soon as LE pulled them out of the drain that afternoon. Thus arriving to find that PG had just finished taking the seats out of the Porsche.

This is MOO about how/why FD would insist that PG put this kind of seats into his old truck. It was already weird enough to EE that FD had detailed his truck, and in the warrant EE stated he didn’t want to lose his job and just get FD off his back, so he went along with this bizarro plan to put the Porsche seats in.

MOO.

He may not have wanted to lose his job, but I think he knew, or REALLY suspected FD was involved in JFD disappearance. He didn’t want to disappear bc he didn’t do what his boss said to do. So he went along for the ride. (Sorry. It just slipped out)

Maybe
But JDs phone pings show it moving from Welles to Waveny at that time and the phone must have been in the Suburban.
Maybe FD intentionally left her phone on after he killed her and this is one of the reasons he gave it to LE. They would think she left her house at 10:30 and went to Waveny to run.

I still have a problem with thinking that FD moved the body, not once, but 2 times all on his own with no assistance. Being in the medical field and having had to lift/move/turn, etc. dead bodies, it is not an easy task sometimes. I'm thinking I read JD's weight somewhere and it was ? 125 pounds possibly, which again, for him to do this on his own just really surprises me. And especially to do it possibly even 3 times - into Suburban - then to Toyota - then to wherever he took her....
IIRC, she was 120 pounds...and he’s in pretty good shape.

I agree with the gag order and the possibility of the NBC Interview being used. Frankly, FD's use of the English language is not nearly as accomplished as one might expect from someone who graduated from prestigious U.S. universities and has lived in the country for 30+ years. Does his slow and somewhat hesitant speech strike anyone else as surprising?
I think that is because he is a psychopath and everything he says is premeditated and calculated. He wants to stay on script.

He may not have wanted to lose his job, but I think he knew, or REALLY suspected FD was involved in JFD disappearance. He didn’t want to disappear bc he didn’t do what his boss said to do. So he went along for the ride. (Sorry. It just slipped out)
Also I could see Employee going back home and sharing this story with his wife. She probably clued him into her thoughts, and said are you nuts changing my car seats? After all car was registered in employee's wife's name, if I read correctly.

IIRC, she was 120 pounds...and he’s in pretty good shape.
And his adrenaline was pumping. The absolute pure rage he was finally able to release on her is frightening. Sorry said someone with 20 years with a similar person. MOO MOO. I am his enemy and the hatred and absolute earth scorching plan to destroy you must be witnessed to believe. Remember rage is their fuel. Their oxygen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675