Still Missing MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we on a break? I stepped away for a moment

What is the Difference Between Cause of Death and Manner of Death?
The cause of death is the specific injury or disease that leads to death.

The manner of death is the determination of how the injury or disease leads to death. There are five manners of death (natural, accident, suicide, homicide, and undetermined).

Guess they will be done early today

I just tuned into the tail end of this, but from what I gathered, one big point was that they showed evidence that Danielle's phone was pinged by cell phone towers. The cell was going towards FG's home after she left work. His cell seemed to show the same path and both of their phones were pinged at or near his home afterwards.

I'm trying to remember from the Bashara Prelim. If memory serves me I think it was same day. I'll never forget Judge King who agreed it go to Trial and his reasons. Then he launched into a biting dialogue targeted at Big ole Bob. It was amazing (LOL) It wouldn't break my heart any to see FG get some thrashing.

Big Ole Bob didn't look the slightest bit fazed by the Judges tirade. I would have been in the corner curled up in a ball. Then again I'm not a Sociopath. If FG gets a dressing down I wonder if his reaction will be the same? It was on youtube and may still be there if anyone wants to view it while we wait. I believe the Prelim Judge was Kenneth King.

Does anyone have a link to this AM’s proceedings? Thank you in advance!

The 1st degree/felony murder preliminary hearings I remember — Jeffrey Willis in Muskegon County and Jordan McClanahan in Oakland County — didn’t have too much ‘extra’ commentary from the judges, though their decisions were given sound reasoning. I would also like to see some expression on FG’s face — some fear.

It seems like those trials were about 6 months after the preliminary hearings were held.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa