Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing I noticed in that podcast is when it said he walked everywhere. Maybe sometimes he couldn't walk all the way home - back to the caravan - from wherever he was.
He claimed to also have walked to the hospital when he was having a 'heart attack'. I guess he didn't have a phone.
I wondered about that. How would he have gotten to his odd jobs if he walked everywhere? Did GO or someone else give him a lift, or did he borrow a car, if necessary?

Another thing I noticed in that podcast is when it said he walked everywhere. Maybe sometimes he couldn't walk all the way home - back to the caravan - from wherever he was.
He claimed to also have walked to the hospital when he was having a 'heart attack'. I guess he didn't have a phone.

Wow - to Port MacQuarie Hospital or Taree? Long, long walk with chest pain. Or is there a hospital closer?

So where does this all fit in with the encounter FFC had with the man in the car with a thick neck, big gut & sandy color hair who stared at her and she stared back at him? What type car was he driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member