GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is BRAND NEW TESTIMONY..... I was not paying close enough attention but he is testifying he saw either video or stills from a video of TM, SM, AC, and AC's boyfriend cleaning out the truck and then burning the rags they cleaned with.....did I hear right??

"I'm looking at Sidney Moorer, Tammy Moorer, Ashley [Caison] and Ashley's boyfriend cleaning the truck and then taking the rags to a burn pile."

PC is testifying on re-direct (NL) and is talking about the exterior of the truck. I missed how and when he saw this, but he said they did not clean the interior.

This is BRAND NEW TESTIMONY..... I was not paying close enough attention but he is testifying he saw either video or stills from a video of TM, SM, AC, and AC's boyfriend cleaning out the truck and then burning the rags they cleaned with.....did I hear right??
I had not heard that either!!!!! Unless I had missed it in prior trials .. also about the swisher sweets being found in the tool box .. was the pack opened?? but yes, the four of those fools cleaning the car then burning the cleaning rags is new to me!

Oh man... I just clicked the link for L&C and was reminded of this glorious slip from TM - the fact that she states this in the negative means nothing to me.

“When I became a reborn Christian, I became a completely different person than I am now,” she told Livesay from the stand. “I could sit here, and wonder how many married men you’ve slept with, but I’m not going to judge you on that, because that doesn’t mean you killed somebody. It doesn’t mean you’ve kidnapped somebody.”

It's like she forgot what she was on trial for, for just a second. Whoops!

I got up to pour a cup of coffee and missed the beginning of it too. But yeah, you heard him right.

I had not heard that either!!!!! Unless I had missed it in prior trials .. also about the swisher sweets being found in the tool box .. was the pack opened?? but yes, the four of those fools cleaning the car then burning the cleaning rags is new to me!

The Swisher Sweets in the tool box was also new info. Why the tool box? Why not the center console or glove compartment (for easy access)?

Wait - what? Who is on the stand pretty please?

NM - still Cestare. I have no recollection of this at all.

The Swisher Sweets in the tool box was also new info. Why the tool box? Why not the center console or glove compartment (for easy access)?
because he probably didn't intend on using them to celebrate (obviously) - also, my thoughts, if SM and TM were really "trying to have a baby" like they claimed, and it was positive, they would have smoked them to celebrate (isn't that why he bought them? :rolleyes:) .. didn't TM claim she was pregnant when they were booked for murder originally??

sorry for my rambling, I'm still at work listening and working and trying to get my thoughts out LOL

So they somehow found the "old" surveillance system (or old recordings) since the last trial?? Wonder if someone was keeping/storing them and turned on them..... Has Ashley grown a conscience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member