Found Deceased NY - Nicole Plaud, 24, & Miguel Valentin-Colon, 31, son found alone, Buffalo, 16 Sep 2019 *arrest*

He needs reported asap
The friend, damy, per his Facebook is a trans male. I hate to out people because it’s not at all my place but since gender characteristics are being brought up I feel I need to mention it. I hate throwing my queer brothers and sisters under the bus but I do believe that’s Damy running with the baby
He needs reported ASAP

Im quite sure at this point since he’s from NY and only two bodies were found that he’s the main POI and they’re hoping to hear from the public who his friend is to connect it all together..

The video is very good- I expect LE will get a lot of valuable tips.

They have good images and a description of a car. When they get the phone records for google they are going to get GPS locations- they didn't navigate to downtown buffalo from Orlando without a phone.

The address they went to is in there.

This could be solved quickly if they get lucky.

LE may have other video already but if they don't they likely will soon.

Buffalo had a huge murder problem at one time and to try and stem the violence they put up high quality cameras on every third or fourth light pole across huge areas of the city. This camera is on a light pole in the middle of a grassy field for example. They also have microphones that pinpoint the exact location of any gunshots or other loud noises.

My guess is that as soon as these guys hit the street they were captured a couple of other times at least.

Thanks for the information. Certainly answered my first question which was why is there a camera recording a random field.

I would assume the other child(ren) is at a grandparents in Florida? And the little boy is Miguel and Nicole’s baby.
I think the “friend” from NY called another “friend” to help with the situation... that’s all I’m saying for now because what I’ve got going on in my head is some really sad conjecture. Hopeful I’m wrong and I’ll be over here with my hands under my butt!

I am totally and completely jumping on board with your theory, @Dre. Good morning :)

SEP 19, 2019
A 3-year-old boy was found sleeping on a porch. Police say his parents are missing and their car was burned
[...]

Surveillance video obtained by police showed the SUV at 2:51 a.m. ET as it arrived in the area and shortly after, an individual is shown walking toward the vehicle.

At 3:01 a.m., two people are seen leaving the area with the boy with a glare in the distance that police say was the van on fire. That area is about a mile from where the young child was discovered, WIVB reported.

Rinaldo said they appeared to be carrying at least one gas can. Police have labeled the two individuals “persons of interest” and according to Rinaldo, the two individuals do not match the description of any of the three missing persons.

[...]

Im quite sure at this point since he’s from NY and only two bodies were found that he’s the main POI and they’re hoping to hear from the public who his friend is to connect it all together..

I would say a FB friend that always reply’s to posts on his FB page but that hasn’t replied to a post after the car burn out is the friend he called to help.

I would wonder how long the “friend” has been a friend and also what about a blood test of the little boy to see if the “friend” could be his father.
I was wondering the same thing, especially with his recent post on Facebook, "As a dad it doesn't work, but as a stepfather he wants to be the best."

Can't figure out how to link the post but The Buffalo News is now reporting 4.4lbs of coke was found in their hotel room. I guess that explains how and why they would travel all the time.
Yikes!!!! :eek:

2 kilos of suspected cocaine found in hotel where missing Florida trio stayed
Two kilos of what's believed to be cocaine were found in a hotel room that had been occupied by a missing Florida trio whose burned car was found Monday behind a storage facility in Buffalo with remains in it, two police sources told The Buffalo News.

The suspected cocaine, about 4.4 pounds, was inside a cooler and a second empty cooler was found in the room of the hotel, which is near the Buffalo Niagara International Airport, the sources said.

[...]

"Potentially all three of them are still alive. We have not identified the people in the vehicle," he said.

"This is still a missing persons investigation ... running alongside with now a homicide investigation," Rinaldo said.

[...]

Their family told reporters that they often went on long, spontaneous road trips and that Valentin-Colon had taken his car in for service because of a recall and that's why he had a rental. They said Valentin-Colon's sister last heard from them about 6 p.m. Sunday when they had a "normal conversation," his mother, Zenaida Colon, said.

[...]

He said it is possible that there may be other surveillance footage of the white Pacifica traveling in the city's Riverside neighborhood, particularly in the areas of Tonawanda and Niagara streets.

[...]

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member