GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just now getting around to watching some of the videos from the trial. Did Ms. Nancy accidentally curse during her rebuttal? :D

@7:56:
"At the end he said something about 'Sh-t (?) somebody could'a added something to the truck'...."​

www.youtube.com/embed/ReteDWT9_WY?start=476

Haha, yes, and she also did when she was questioning AC about the mirror search. "And you didn't think to ask her what in the hell are you doing??"

Does this mean any other information SM or TM would give wouldn't qualify?

"Sidney now has 363 more days to provide substantial assistance," he said, mentioning a legal requirement that would enable Moorer to reduce his sentence if met. "What I mean by that is to provide us with the body or some portion of it."
Tammy Moorer's window, he pointed out, was days away from closing for good."
According to this ("relatively new") law, one of them would be considered for a sentence reduction if "after sentencing [they] provided substantial assistance in investigating or prosecuting another person." Other info might qualify, but the ultimate information would be what the Solicitor mentioned. JMO.

Here's a copy of the law, as posted by @dixiegirl1035:

Code of Laws - Title 17 - Chapter 25 - Judgment And Execution

SECTION 17-25-65. Reduction of sentence for substantial assistance to the State; motion practice.

(A) Upon the state's motion made within one year of sentencing, the court may reduce a sentence if the defendant, after sentencing, provided:

(1) substantial assistance in investigating or prosecuting another person; or

(2) aid to a Department of Corrections employee or volunteer who was in danger of being seriously injured or killed.

(B) Upon the state's motion made more than one year after sentencing, the court may reduce a sentence if the defendant's substantial assistance involved:

(1) information not known to the defendant until one year or more after sentencing;

(2) information provided by the defendant to the State within one year of sentencing, but which did not become useful to the State until more than one year after sentencing;

(3) information, the usefulness of which could not reasonably have been anticipated by the defendant until more than one year after sentencing, and which was promptly provided to the State after its usefulness was reasonably apparent to the defendant; or

(4) aid to a Department of Corrections employee or volunteer who was in danger of being seriously injured or killed.

(C) A motion made pursuant to this provision shall be filed by that circuit solicitor in the county where the defendant's case arose. The State shall send a copy to the chief judge of the circuit within five days of filing. The chief judge or a circuit court judge currently assigned to that county shall have jurisdiction to hear and resolve the motion. Jurisdiction to resolve the motion is not limited to the original sentencing judge.

HISTORY: 2010 Act No. 273, Section 13, eff June 2, 2010.

I wish you would read her facebook posts. She literally interjected herself in to the missing Heather case purposely. The Elvis family set up a findheatherelvis facebook page right after she went missing. Most of the public didn't know about the M's at all until TM posted on that page about her "stupid husband" hooking up with a "wh***" for a bj in the back seat of her car and how the police were saying he was involved with her being missing. She went on a rage and attacked the public for supporting the Elvis family. She then gave her best effort to blame Heather's dad for her being missing. They stalked the E's and supporters, they threatened people including LE, they terrorized the community. I'm serious about this. TM did her absolute best to make sure she couldn't get a "fair trial". Once she was incarcerated she created havoc in jail by stirring up other women and saying that the guards and LE were sexually harassing them, etc...that's just some of what we know she's done. You noticed how her attorney acted and tried to deal with her? The entire community including investigators were the very same way. No one has ever seen anything like it. Pure craziness...

Does anyone have a link to the social media thread?

Wow. I delved a bit into FB to try to find some of that stuff. My God she's crazy.

I don't understand why so many people support those two murderers and harass the Elviss family? Is it because the Elvis family is better looking and has more class?

Or is it because HE had an affair with a married guy? Does that make some of these nuts want her dead? I mean didn't they say they had an "open marriage".

Regardless, she was 20. Very young. She didn't deserve the death penalty for having an affair.

Man, she got involved with the scariest Deliverance family.

Btw, SM looks like he has a full set of false teeth. Am I imagining? What did that sweet young woman see in him?

Did the social media stuff come out during trial?
Not much of it, she wanted it too, she has screen shots of fb posts in a huge rubber maid tub she hauled to court every day like she was part of the legal team. She wanted to bully people with it, in fact, I know she has something I posted because I saw it in some of her posts on her page. I don't have a fake. She's a bully and a scary one. She even tried to bully the jury and if I'm not mistaken she was posting about jurors after SM's obstruction case.

Remember that the C's paid for Sidney's attorney, why would they do that unless it was to keep his mouth shut? I keep thinking of their bully tactics. If they really wanted to save TM they would have thrown him under the bus - tells me that TM is equally guilty if not more than SM. Just more thoughts...

Not much of it, she wanted it too, she has screen shots of fb posts in a huge rubber maid tub she hauled to court every day like she was part of the legal team. She wanted to bully people with it, in fact, I know she has something I posted because I saw it in some of her posts on her page. I don't have a fake. She's a bully and a scary one. She even tried to bully the jury and if I'm not mistaken she was posting about jurors after SM's obstruction case.

How on earth does a person this disordered and evil not have a prior record?

So her attorneys had no control of her? I don't think they liked her much. Must have been hell to represent her.

How is she doing in prison? I think she'd fit right in. She seemed sort of to accept and be resigned to a 30 year sentence. She knows what she's done.

Did she ever post here?

I have so many questions. Darn! Someone should've alerted me to the this crazy case earlier? I wish we had, I seriously thought it was well known on WS, it's been going on for years with off and on hearings and trials.

How long were they married? I'm not sure but it's been for a long time, first marriage for both of them.

Are the three kids his too? If not, does he have any and did he take care of them? As far as we know they are his. He took care of everyone, imo. He was the bread winner and he seemed to be the one to take care of the house and the kids. She had a photography business and Disney travel biz. She took advantage of everything she could.

Were they together during the first trials? Were both on bail? Yes, they've stayed together the entire time. Her family secured their property to make bail.

Did they get popped for violating te gag orders? He did because I am pretty sure she made him. He called a reporter and did an interview. She was furious with him for not taking the stand and testifying, she wanted him to sing her praises, and the fact that she was so loathed and Heather was so loved literally drove her crazier. She was jealous of Heather and the attention she was getting. She couldn't stand it.

Wow. I delved a bit into FB to try to find some of that stuff. My God she's crazy.

I don't understand why so many people support those two murderers and harass the Elviss family? Is it because the Elvis family is better looking and has more class?

Or is it because HE had an affair with a married guy? Does that make some of these nuts want her dead? I mean didn't they say they had an "open marriage".

Regardless, she was 20. Very young. She didn't deserve the death penalty for having an affair.

Man, she got involved with the scariest Deliverance family.

Btw, SM looks like he has a full set of false teeth. Am I imagining? What did that sweet young woman see in him?
I saw a pic of him the other day on TM's page that I hadn't seen before. He was smiling really big and you could see all the veneers in the front and half of the side. The back sides were all black and gray looking.

Also there were other people it looked like in the truck washing video. So they had help with this? Is that what I'm seeing?
That is the speculation by many here. At the very least TM’s sister was elbow deep in this and purged herself under oath. Some believe that even more of the family is involved. At least after the fact.
Also it was recently discussed that either TM or her sister were posting here on WS under a “coupon” screen name. Quickly shut down by administrators.

So her attorneys had no control of her? I don't think they liked her much. Must have been hell to represent her.

How is she doing in prison? I think she'd fit right in. She seemed sort of to accept and be resigned to a 30 year sentence. She knows what she's done.

Did she ever post here?
Some believe she was here with an alias. Hell, she was everywhere with an alias. I seriously don't know how that woman got any sleep. She was literally on the go 24/7 online and in real-life.
One thing I had noticed all these years on her FB...up until when she finds out about the affair, she seemed pretty normal. Other than her bragging. I mean, I wouldn't have thought anything weird about her if I was her FB friend.

Did she ever post here?
It is amazing she didn’t have a prior record but a lot of their lies and cheating went under the radar. They made their money off various wrongful law suits. They cheated welfare and medicaid. She was caught sexting with a teenage boy.
By all accounts it sounds like she is Queen of the prison. Really unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname