AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the red van has been ruled out, what is the latest they are going on?

That she was lured into some vehicle of some known/unknown description?

That she was never lured into any vehicle?

Is the black, red & orange, acne guy still in the frame, if van has been ruled out?

The van has not been ruled out. A random red SUV has been ruled out.

As far as thinking they had spotted the car that took Dulce, if the video is continuous the car used in the crime should appear either before or after the SUV. That is as long as they left by car and didn’t walk out.
The video is a security video. Red SUV is on video both coming and going, and police investigated and ruled out the SUV. So cars that are coming and going should be appearing on the security video. So the red van should have appeared and I don't think it is appearing. Or I presume police would have released that to the public. That's what so weird-if there is a red van (which has not been ruled out!) where is the video of it?

Dulce's mom strikes me as a victim herself. I'm not going to assume in what way but she is about to be 19 with 3 kids, she's had drug and alcohol problems, she doesn't have custody of her kids, she has an older boyfriend who she lives with by renting a room in someone's home. It screams to me that her childhood has not been pleasant for reasons I don't know.

Predators know how to pick their victims. Noemi (Dulce's mom) is being victimized all over again. I feel bad for the woman. Life has not been kind to her.

Noema also has stated she's suffered from depression. She certainly has faced a number of serious life difficulties as an adolescent and a very young woman, and now this devastating crisis. She seems quite stoic and matter-of-fact about her life. I feel badly for her as well, and am hoping against hope that her daughter will be returned to her in safety.

If the red van has been ruled out, what is the latest they are going on?

That she was lured into some vehicle of some known/unknown description?

That she was never lured into any vehicle?

Is the black, red & orange, acne guy still in the frame, if van has been ruled out?

The red van has not been ruled out. A red SUV was ruled out.

Did they ever happen to mention if they found the wrapper/carton that Dulce's ice cream came in? Her mom mentions both kids ran off to the playground with their ice creams and her son had dropped his, but I haven't read if they'd found hers, on the off chance she dropped hers, too. I mention it only because it might indicate what direction she was led in.

Did they ever happen to mention if they found the wrapper/carton that Dulce's ice cream came in? Her mom mentions both kids ran off to the playground with their ice creams and her son had dropped his, but I haven't read if they'd found hers, on the off chance she dropped hers, too. I mention it only because it might indicate what direction she was led in.

I did either hear/read the mother said her ice cream cup and spoon we’re not located.
It has also been said more recently the brother stated his ice cream was knocked from his hand.

They were unable to locate the ice cream cup or spoon.

Dulce disappeared without a trace, with police unable to find even the 5-year-old's ice cream cup or spoon, her mother, Noema Alavez told NBC10 on Tuesday, eight days since she vanished from a park in rural southern New Jersey.

FBI Talked with Dulce's Father in Mexico; Still No New Leads

Google Maps
I know that the searchers and divers have drained a waterway and have/are searching Sunset Lake but they are way up the other end of the park.
Jeddy Pond is right there. She could have been taken there or have gone herself. I wonder if they have searched the pond because it is never mentioned in MSM when they list the places searched. She would have to have gone down past the buildings her brother pointed to get there and it is very secluded.
Has anyone else seen Jeddy Pond mentioned?

I respectfully submit that we are getting mired in discussions about family and a teachers comments that have little merit with regards to investigating the details of her going missing. I know there is a vacuum of information from LE and MSM plays into it and whips everyone up. Buying into it makes us look more like gossipers than investigators. Just my two cents.

I respectfully submit that we are getting mired in discussions about family and a teachers comments that have little merit with regards to investigating the details of her going missing. I know there is a vacuum of information from LE and MSM plays into it and whips everyone up. Buying into it makes us look more like gossipers than investigators. Just my two cents.
I totally agree! I am afraid that having the same arguments over & over will make people lose interest in this case. Granted LE is not releasing much, if any, information, but I feel like the repetitive conversations & arguments will just make people move on and not follow her case anymore. Dulce needs as many eyes on her case & looking for her as possible until she is found!

Google Maps
I know that the searchers and divers have drained a waterway and have/are searching Sunset Lake but they are way up the other end of the park.
Jeddy Pond is right there. She could have been taken there or have gone herself. I wonder if they have searched the pond because it is never mentioned in MSM when they list the places searched. She would have to have gone down past the buildings her brother pointed to get there and it is very secluded.
Has anyone else seen Jeddy Pond mentioned?

NOW we are getting somewhere. There are a number of roads that connect 55, 40 and eventually with the NJ TP. We have egress points into Delaware, Philly and NY. Put your head into the actors. Which gives you a better escape route without LE stopping you? Awesome Rosiebones! Can we get a snip of this saved with markers on the spot Dulce went missing so we can figure out where the actor might have parked and the route he may have taken on foot?

The video is a security video. Red SUV is on video both coming and going, and police investigated and ruled out the SUV. So cars that are coming and going should be appearing on the security video. So the red van should have appeared and I don't think it is appearing. Or I presume police would have released that to the public. That's what so weird-if there is a red van (which has not been ruled out!) where is the video of it?
The van was probably parked behind those buildings in the secluded area. Do we know if there are cameras back there? There are also multiple ways out and I doubt they have cameras in each location, so it's possible that there is not an image of the van leaving the park.

But if he travelled on any of the main roads there is a good chance it was captured somewhere. The problem would be identifying the vehicle and finding the driver. I'm not sure how easy it is to get an image of the plates.

IMO

That explains not seeing it. I guess it came in through a different entrance and wasn’t caught on video in the park. I hope they’ve looked.

Last edited:
The van was probably parked behind those buildings in the secluded area. Do we know if there are cameras back there? There are also multiple ways out and I doubt they have cameras in each location, so it's possible that there is not an image of the van leaving the park.

But if he travelled on any of the main roads there is a good chance it was captured somewhere. The problem would be identifying the vehicle and finding the driver. I'm not sure how easy it is to get an image of the plates.

IMO
Something I have been saying all along is that the van may never have been in the park, but she may have been walked out to a side street and put into a vehicle.
LE has never said who provided the description, or even if it was a person or they caught it on camera.

I'm thinking the actor wanted a quick escape route that got him somewhere secluded quickly without exposure to roaming patrol cars and gave him an exit route that would be difficult for LE to cover once word of the abduction got out. Further, I'm thinking he would want to get the vehicle lost in a large city outside of NJ where it would not be spotted, or he dumped it and had a second vehicle waiting. Outside chance he put it in a garage or storage unit. Most of the time the vehicle is either close by and hidden/dumped, or in another state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member