GUILTY TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecutor rips Amber Guyger’s ‘garbage’ testimony during closing arguments of former Dallas police officer’s murder trial

A prosecutor ripped Amber Guyger's testimony as "garbage" on Monday during closing arguments of the former Dallas police officer's murder trial.

Guyger was “an intruder” in Botham Jean’s apartment when she fatally shot him in September of 2018, according to Assistant District Attorney Jason Fine. Guyger, who was fired soon after the shooting, reiterated on the stand that she mistook his apartment for her own after working a long shift.

Link: Prosecutor rips Amber Guyger’s ‘garbage’ testimony during closing arguments of former Dallas police officer’s murder trial

BBM: Yep !

Actions have to have consequences...

The state made a good point about her not following procedures to enter the apartment and that she had decided to go in with gun drawn.

As another said no one wins but imo she does need to be held accountable for his death

Actions have to have consequences...

The state made a good point about her not following procedures to enter the apartment and that she had decided to go in with gun drawn.

As another said no one wins but imo she does need to be held accountable for his death

I believe she will be
I just don't think the jury will find her guilty of murder

State closing- I did not know about the baseball bat. Has that ever been mentioned?

Defense closing- I thought they were very sneaky quoting Ranger Armstrong. I still think Armstrong( in his original longgg entirety) was going to be the defense Hail Mary.
Rut row. It fell flat IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members