Resolved CA - Stockton, Fem, UP52688, "JB" & marijuana leaf tattoo, in pond, 10 Aug 2018

I'm not seeing a bracelet, just a twisted metal ring, is there a link to view additional photos you can post?
The ring reminds me of those "copper Magnetic Link Health Energy" things
Copper Rich Magnetic Bracelets
That looked like this leather bracelet that they imprint names on. I was wondering if I saw that right.

@Mka28 it is very sparse with no age, ethnicity, no morgue photos or sketches of the victims face but we have photos of tattoos. Maybe start hunting missing person cases on NAMUS?? I'm working but did a quick cursory search:

NamUs #MP50568 Jaimee Louise Russo, Female, White / Caucasian but not sure about her tats, looks like there's room for some error but she is missing from Stockton, Ca.
LKC is 8/9/17, 5'8, 140lbs. "Tattoo on wrist: Heart design with something like devil horns. Tattoo on shoulder or back or chest: Stars and moon design Tattoo on chest: Unknown."

We know the Doe was VERY decomposed I'm not surprised by any huge weight discrepancies & the tats not mentioned on the Doe profile could be due to the Doe being in that advanced state of decomp or LE withheld some from the profile for identification purposes.

Only thing is Jaimee Russo's last known contact was 08/09/17 and Doe was found 8/10/18. close but a year+ 2 days apart
She is often transient so it could be possible.
I think the tat on Doe's buttock could've spelled something different in lower case letters but could just be the decomp. That calf tattoo looks like the original may have been a dagger with a snake wrapped around the dagger & the Doe later covered it with the marijuana leaf decor. But then I am not a tattoo artist lol
Maybe ask LE if they've ruled Jamie Louise Russo out for this Doe. ( I cant see a rule out list even with an account). I feel sure they know of her case its Stockton, Ca., surely theu compared.
Edit to add: this is all from my cell phone i may have major errors, hope not.
If someone knew the area could they get close enough to dump her body by hand? Like carry her part of the way?
Hopefully a serial killer meets the wrong girl. Do you think the women near I-5 are aware that there is a killer or killers preying on them. In PA they had a billboard about a rapist. It worked as a warning and as a way to get people to report things they might normally blow off. I don't think the Fairmount Park rapist has been found yet.
If someone knew the area could they get close enough to dump her body by hand? Like carry her part of the way?
Hopefully a serial killer meets the wrong girl. Do you think the women near I-5 are aware that there is a killer or killers preying on them. In PA they had a billboard about a rapist. It worked as a warning and as a way to get people to report things they might normally blow off. I don't think the Fairmount Park rapist has been found yet.
I’m afraid no one knows about this Jane Doe. She hasn’t been posted locally. The detective was surprised I was found her. I will contact the Mayor of Stockton. He is a bad man and will go to full lengths to cover up crimes in Stockton. Stockton has a huge homeless problem right now. However, it doesn’t mean it’s ok to conceal a Jane Doe. It was definitely too far to carry her back in. He had to come off eight mile Rd. I’ll take more pictures today, and show some other access routes to the ponds.

I’m afraid no one knows about this Jane Doe. She hasn’t been posted locally. The detective was surprised I was found her. I will contact the Mayor of Stockton. He is a bad man and will go to full lengths to cover up crimes in Stockton. Stockton has a huge homeless problem right now. However, it doesn’t mean it’s ok to conceal a Jane Doe. It was definitely too far to carry her back in. He had to come off eight mile Rd. I’ll take more pictures today, and show some other access routes to the ponds.

He was surprised? WTF. Homeless or not there might be someone looking for her. No one deserves to be dismissed or dumped like garbage and than treated worse by LE. Does Stockton have a FB page that you could post this info on?

Yes. We have a website on Facebook that leaks all the information that no one wants to know. I think after talking to the coroner office, and others...I’m going to leak it. Someone is missing her. It’s time to stop this. I asked the coroners office if I could pay for her plot, (the response of silence was not good). This is my first Jane Doe. She literally was found in my goddaughters back yard (way in the back - not her property). We must treat our Does differently. Pond Jane Doe will get her name back. Stockton will know all about her.

He was surprised? WTF. Homeless or not there might be someone looking for her. No one deserves to be dismissed or dumped like garbage and than treated worse by LE. Does Stockton have a FB page that you could post this info on?
e have

Yes. We have a website on Facebook that leaks all the information that no one wants to know. I think after talking to the coroner office, and others...I’m going to leak it. Someone is missing her. It’s time to stop this. I asked the coroners office if I could pay for her plot, (the response of silence was not good). This is my first Jane Doe. She literally was found in my goddaughters back yard (way in the back - not her property). We must treat our Does differently. Pond Jane Doe will get her name back. Stockton will know all about her.

e have

Wow. That is very generous of you, have you considered a go fund me page for a plot and tombstone? It could help spread the word. The behavior of LE sounds wrong. I know some cities probably have Jane and John Does that have ODed in a drug areas they might not remain unnamed for long, some people slip through the cracks. Your Jane Doe seems to have been found in a ruralish area. Why don't the police seem to want her identified. Closing a case is usually good.

If you only knew about the previous Sheriff and the current Mayor. I feel sad for this Jane Doe. Even if she overdosed, why dump her? That area has been very bad for crime. Her DNA has been sent to the DOJ. I asked for a callback on the status of the results.

I like the idea of the gofund. Maybe I can talk to local fishermen/fisherladies about a fundraiser. They seem to know so much about that area.

I just got a callback from the SPD to NOT release any information about this Jane Doe. That this is a potential homicide. That the Sheriff handles the Jane Doe aspects, and “maybe that’s why the sheriffs Sargent didn’t tell you anything.” I’m furious.
I asked her if it had anything to do with a serial killer? Maybe land? They’re building away or maybe the corrupted previous sheriff or current mayor. Why isn’t she posted? It’s been a year!

It's a ring. In the Namus file; jewelry
COPPER COLORED BRAIDED RING
On the Body

Thumbnail

I just got a callback from the SPD to NOT release any information about this Jane Doe. That this is a potential homicide. That the Sheriff handles the Jane Doe aspects, and “maybe that’s why the sheriffs Sargent didn’t tell you anything.” I’m furious.
I asked her if it had anything to do with a serial killer? Maybe land? They’re building away or maybe the corrupted previous sheriff or current mayor. Why isn’t she posted? It’s been a year!

I can understand your emotions. Does this mean you are ordered not to release any information or the SPD is ordered not to release any information to you? I'm not sure how this works in CA or I missunderstand. IMO being a possible homicide doesn't mean the additional stats couldn't be profided to the public, age estimate, race, PMI etc. That doesn't make sense to me. She is probably a lesser priority. Be carefull please. Let's work with what we have, which is very little.

For convenience (sorry, for the explicit pictures)
- Found on August, 10, 2018, badly decomposed body in pond, near Stockton, CA, general location; area off West Eight Mile and North Rio Blanco roads (San Joaquin county)
- Female
- Race: Uncertain
- PMI: N/A
- Height: 68 inches, 5'8", 172 cm (measured)
- Weight: 90 lbs, 45 kilo's, measured (could this be purely the weight of remains?)
- Color hair and eyes: N/A
- Tattoos: "JB" on left buttock, marijuana leaf on right calf (imo if the body was so badly decomposed there could have been more tattoos)
- Clothes: No clothes on the body mentioned, only footwair woman's black cork wedge healed sandal-left shoe, size 41EU/9.5 USA. (interesting they mention an European measure)
- Jewelry: on the body a copper colored braided ring

af3676ec-de24-4471-b3c3-3892b82e8ac5-jpeg.205970

Location; thanks to Mka28
Original
Original

Original
Original

Last edited:
Well, that sure does seem odd. I agree. I do not understand the idea of it being a possible homicide being a reason you can't even discuss the body being found publicly. How does that make sense? Isn't every other person found discussed? Since when do the police find bodies and just hide it till they know what happened? Isn't NamUs open to the public? There was an article in the news? What exactly are they telling you NOT to go public with? What info?

Went through a part of the California state missing persons site (sorry, but not a state of the art website, very very annoying, may I built one together with my ICT partner?)

Lot's of women with height 5'8"

the size 9 1/2 shoe makes sense with the reported height of 5' 9". The reported weight, still a mystery.

(Can we give this lady some kind of name? I can't get beyond Stockton Stock-pond right now, but what are some names relating to water?)

JMHO YMMV

the size 9 1/2 shoe makes sense with the reported height of 5' 9". The reported weight, still a mystery.

(Can we give this lady some kind of name? I can't get beyond Stockton Stock-pond right now, but what are some names relating to water?)

JMHO YMMV

Did you see 5'9" listed. Maybe I missed it. In the Namus file her height is stated 5'8".

The lady of the pond?
Stockton Pond Jane Doe?

On the Stockton Police Department Facebook site, there are a lot of (known) homicide victims posted where they ask for the help of the public. Maybe they have leads and just want to search all of them out (thinking possitive) before they release more info to the public. Although it seems more logical they ask for the public help identifeing this lady and they did and they put her into Namus.

Went through a part of the California state missing persons site (sorry, but not a state of the art website, very very annoying, may I built one together with my ICT partner?)

Lot's of women with height 5'8"
Please do! I’m not giving up on this Jane Doe. I get the feeling I made SPD very cranky because I don’t think they have much on Stockton Pond Jane Doe.

JMHO YMMV
I like Stockton Pond Jane Doe.

Well, that sure does seem odd. I agree. I do not understand the idea of it being a possible homicide being a reason you can't even discuss the body being found publicly. How does that make sense? Isn't every other person found discussed? Since when do the police find bodies and just hide it till they know what happened? Isn't NamUs open to the public? There was an article in the news? What exactly are they telling you NOT to go public with? What info?
I’ve contacted NamUS three times! Nothing! Not one response. Not even by email. The SPD is telling me I can’t release her Jane Doe flyer. It seems wrong to not release her. Something isn’t right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back