MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no evidence Joe is telling the truth in polygraphs. Fact is, that's all you got. And Suzie's handwritten statement also doesn't have anything to do with her testifying or not. Lawyers can put whatever witness on the stand. And criminals aren't always privy to whether the statement holds water or not. They act on emotion.

Yes. I am aware of her statements. My point is that they aren't tied to Riedel's case. Separate cases. From the start. Aka PRE-SNITCHING.

I have the statements, but Suzie only made one so I only have her statement. Details are important.

And again your proof of this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but you claimed she couldn't be taken to court. You also claim to read the minds of criminals as if they know this information, true or not.

Criminals don't have the hindsight. Important to remember.

I have the witness list. This was not even set to go to trial when she was alive so naturally she is not on them and couldn’t.

Proof of what? Joe being in town? The cops' word. Twice. I also trust the research I and the team of people I rely on for information.

Proof of this BIG thing. That only throws out presumption of wrongdoing without anything to back it up.

I have the witness list. This was not even set to go to trial when she was alive so naturally she is not on them and couldn’t.
Okay, let's assume she couldn't be called in (false) and play along here...

Criminals who are spooked at the idea of the contingency of her talking to cops are ALSO supposed to magically know this?

Who said I only cared about Mike's connection to Garrison?

Dustin met him several times I'm sure, as he dated his girlfriend's daughter. Mike and Dusty are best friends. Garrison is a rumored Goose. Mike's ex's father was a Goose. There's a lot of smoke for supposedly no fire.

What is your goal here? Anything either of the Clays say you dispute. What is it that you want from them? They have answered questions and put up with accusations that LE put to bed a long time ago. Everyone's goal should be for this case to be solved not to be right.

And the rest of us are supposed to believe a bunch of people including you that we have no idea who they are?
For someone who is obsessed with truth, you seem to think polygraph results=truth. I am telling you they are wrong pretty often. And a psychopath like Joe who screws with the dead and puts skulls in trees of an elementary school can easily pass one.

Criminals who are spooked at the idea of the contingency of her talking to cops are ALSO supposed to magically know this?

Why would anyone be spooked by her enough to kill her and two others, but NOT Joe? Who not only made a statement, but agreed to a plea deal. I’m sorry, but we have zero threats to keep us quiet. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
For someone who is obsessed with truth, you seem to think polygraph results=truth. I am telling you they are wrong pretty often. And a psychopath like Joe who screws with the dead and puts skulls in trees of an elementary school can easily pass one.

You are putting words in my mouth. YOU were the one that lied and said he did NOT pass and I corrected. You were the one obsessed with it until you were proven wrong. I’ve never disputed anything else about it.

Questions:
  • Does anyone have any idea how much and/or what physical evidence LE has preserved from the 3MW case?
  • Was any of the evidence collected ever submitted for DNA testing?
I know the scene at SL's home was horribly contaminated from everybody and their cousin traipsing through it prior to LE being contacted, but it would still be important for LE to have preserved as much evidence from the home as possible.

JK's account of her and M's activities at SL's house has always sounded completely unbelievable to me, from start to finish.

Do we know if she ever took a poly?

JMO.

She already made a statement to the cops. Who are these criminals? Mike, Dusty and Joe are alive. If there was a conspiracy or drug ring being covered up they probably didn't know anything about it. The cops went through their lives they brought Joe back to question him. They didn't do it and insisting they are involved or know who did is beating a dead horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1