GUILTY TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was horrified!

That was the officer that took her to booking. It was said she was just trying to show some compassion and care to her. I believe everyone still has some value regardless of our sins and mistakes and we all deserve some compassion, but that action did appear odd in the courtroom.

Last edited:
That was the officer that took her to booking. It was said she was just trying to show some compassion and care to her. I believe everyone still has some value regardless of our sins and mistakes and we all deserve some compassion, but that action did appear odd in the courtroom.

It was "beyond the pale" as I have never seen a convicted murderer coddled in that way on the way to lock up. She was protected after she murdered Botham and she's still getting preferential treatment that is likely to continue.

I've just logged on and scrolled for about 10 minutes, and haven't seen this mentioned yet. In an article I just read, it said the judge is giving them an option for sentencing as little as 2 years. Is that right? I sure hope not! If she gets out in 2 years, I honestly believe she will be a danger to society.

Oh Shook....you have a hard job to do here and I don't envy your position. You have an unlikable client who showed no remorse. And now the jury has completely slammed your defense with their verdict. Tough job!

I've just logged on and scrolled for about 10 minutes, and haven't seen this mentioned yet. In an article I just read, it said the judge is giving them an option for sentencing as little as 2 years. Is that right? I sure hope not! If she gets out in 2 years, I honestly believe she will be a danger to society.
only if they would buy into crime of passion...don't really understand it but defense should not introduce it because there is no evidence to support it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86