CA - Kylee Willis, 4, beaten to death for interrupting mom‘s boyfriend, Rancho Cucamonga, Mar 2019

"So kylee's body was released, she is being picked up and brought to me in tbe mountains. There will be showing on may 10th at 9am to 10am and the 11th will be the day of the burial. If something is to change or delayed from lack of funds i will keep everyone informed. thank you all so much"

This heartbreaking news was posted by Kylee's Dad on his fundraising page for this sweet, innocent little girl. Surely enough money can be raised to see that she gets a proper funeral now. It sounds as if all the relatives are either destitute or don't care.

Just finding this thread now so apologies if this question is covered in posts further on in the thread......but I have read her that they Kylee lived with her "mother" in her grandmothers very expensive house,are we to believe the Grandmother doesnt have the means to contribute to burying her Grandaughter?,Surely that's the least little Kylees maternal family owe her now?

Friday, November 8th:
*Preliminary Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Kylee Rose Willis (4) (Mar. 26, 2019, died Mar. 29, 2019 beaten to death by mom’s BF for interrupting him, Rancho Cucamonga) – only for *Adam Hughes (24) arrested (3/27/19) & charge (4/2/19) with murder & willful child cruelty. Held without bond.
4/2/19 Charged with murder. Next pretrial hearing was 4/10. Pre-Pretrial hearing on 5/10. And preliminary hearing on 7/9.
5/10/19 Update: Pre-Preliminary hearing rescheduled for 7/18, but waived to 9/18.
9/18/19 Update: Preliminary hearing on 11/8 @ 8:30am.

*Corrine Blake (27) arrested & charged (3/27/19) with willful child cruelty. Posted bond & released (3/28/19).
4/19/19 Update: Has a bail review hearing on 4/23/19. 4/23/19: No update as of 4/27. Then her pre-preliminary hearing on 5/10/19. Preliminary hearing 7/9/19.
5/10/19 Update: Pre-Preliminary hearings rescheduled for 7/18, but waived to 9/18.

9/18/19 Update: No hearing on court site as of 10/6

@MsMarple - can't see to access the jail site today - any updates on Blake? TIA!

@MsFacetious - I see you looked up this case for me once - can't see to get a hold of MsMarple - was wondering if you could look this up for me?

I can not access San Bernardino stuff....

TIA! :)

Corrine Blake - last hearing was 9/18.
Adam Hughes (case# FWV19001038) last was just Friday - might not be anything for him yet.

@MsFacetious - I see you looked up this case for me once - can't see to get a hold of MsMarple - was wondering if you could look this up for me?

I can not access San Bernardino stuff....

TIA! :)

Corrine Blake - last hearing was 9/18.
Adam Hughes (case# FWV19001038) last was just Friday - might not be anything for him yet.
Adam Hughes (24) has a hearing on December 13 2019 8:30 am

And once again I can't find info on Blake as I think she's out on bond.
County of San Bernardino Inmate Locator

Thanks MsMarple for the update on Hughes! Do you know DOB for Hughes & Blake? That way I won't have to bother you on the next court dates. I see I can get into the Inmate Locator, but need birth dates...

Thanks MsMarple for the update on Hughes! Do you know DOB for Hughes & Blake? That way I won't have to bother you on the next court dates. I see I can get into the Inmate Locator, but need birth dates...
No, I couldn't find DOB for either. I used the age of each that was posted in msm as of April 2019 - 24 for Hughes and 27 for Blake. If Blake has bailed out then the Inmate Locator won't work.

I also did a search on court records and all I could find on Blake is that she had a hearing on July 18 for revocation of probation with no information of what happened at the hearing. You can search using names only - last, first:
Superior Court of California - County of San Bernardino

Hughes' 11/08/2019 hearing was vacated and moved to 12/12/2019 as I stated above. If you come across DOB for either please post and I'll do the same if I find them.

MsMarple said:
Adam Hughes (24) has a hearing on December 13 2019 8:30 am

MsMarple said:
Hughes' 11/08/2019 hearing was vacated and moved to 12/12/2019 as I stated above. If you come across DOB for either please post and I'll do the same if I find them.

ah... 12/12 or 12/13? Sorry to bother you again.... and thanks for info on putting in their age!

edited to add - thanks for the link to San Bernardino court site, but I can't access it... I'll have to keep you on my list of contacts! :)

ah... 12/12 or 12/13? Sorry to bother you again.... and thanks for info on putting in their age!

edited to add - thanks for the link to San Bernardino court site, but I can't access it... I'll have to keep you on my list of contacts! :)
Sorry - 12/13 is correct. Was past my bedtime :p

@MsMarple - unfortunately I can't get into the San Bernardino court site. I can access the jail, but no Blake. Can you check the court site & see if there is any new hearings for her? TIA! :)

And Hughes DOB is 11/22/94 - just had a birthday yesterday....

@MsMarple - unfortunately I can't get into the San Bernardino court site. I can access the jail, but no Blake. Can you check the court site & see if there is any new hearings for her? TIA! :)

Best I can tell, the SB Court site has her listed under Corinne, with an AKA of Corrine. (Have to use the prior to search, causing the confusion.)

If that's accurate, it appears her two charges have a disposition of plea conviction on 9/9, 161 day sentence with credit for 161 days time served, felony supervised probation until 9/08/24 and a 52 week child abuse prevention program.

She DOES have a motion filed on 11/12 to transfer to Riverside County, hearing for that is set for 1/31/20. Can only speculate that means she moved and wants her supervised probation moved there.

I know there are only a few of us here, and I'm almost afraid to ask, but have we ever heard what AH was doing when little Kylie interrupted him?

Friday, December 13th:
*Preliminary Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Kylee Rose Willis (4) (Mar. 26, 2019, died Mar. 29, 2019 beaten to death by mom’s BF for interrupting him, Rancho Cucamonga) – for *Adam Richard Hughes (24/now 25) arrested (3/27/19) & charged (4/2/19) with murder & willful child cruelty. Held without bond.
4/2/19 Charged with murder. Next pretrial hearing was 4/10. Pre-Pretrial hearing on 5/10. And preliminary hearing on 7/9. 5/10/19: Pre-Preliminary hearing rescheduled for 7/18, but waived to 9/18. 9/18/19: Preliminary hearing on 11/8. 11/8/19: Next preliminary hearing on 12/13.
*Corinne (aka Corrine) Blake (27) – Next motion hearing on 1/31/20.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fortypoundcat
Back