AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking that she is out of the park area and in one of the numerous desolate empty properties in the area. She could be being kept there.....alive....who knows?
Are there any areas outside of the park that she could have wandered to on her own? Sometimes kids in these situations are found a surprising distance from where they started off from.

Quoting myself to show where this pic came from.

Found this article with some great pics. Posting @otto map for reference

View attachment 208065

Bridgeton City Zoo and Park

There are 20 great pics here. Showing, yes there is a bench for sitting on courts and a fence separating courts from swings. I couldn’t save the photo referencing this but screenshot it.

View attachment 208068

From that article is this pic of the two buildings behind swings. Anyone could have parked here and not been visible to mom or most of b-ball court. upload_2019-10-7_13-32-56.jpeg

I’d like to know if the park hires individuals as employees of the city to do grounds keeping, etc, or subcontracts it and if anyone was working during the dissappearance.

Has this been posted already?

Quoting myself to show where this pic came from.

From that article is this pic of the two buildings behind swings. Anyone could have parked here and not been visible to mom or most of b-ball court. View attachment 208079

I’d like to know if the park hires individuals as employees of the city to do grounds keeping, etc, or subcontracts it and if anyone was working during the dissappearance.
Wow, these are excellent for showing the relationship of where she was parked, to the playground et. Thank you !!
The red van ( if there was one) would have to have been parked carefully, directly in front of the garage doors so not to be seen. A couple of the photographs show a car parked on the maintenance road on the backside of the buildings but still can be seen from the bb courts.

Wow, these are excellent for showing the relationship of where she was parked, to the playground et. Thank you !!
The red van ( if there was one) would have to have been parked carefully, directly in front of the garage doors so not to be seen. A couple of the photographs show a car parked on the maintenance road on the backside of the buildings but still can be seen from the bb courts.
And there’s a road leading out of the park behind the buildings.

Parked INSIDE, perhaps?

And there’s a road leading out of the park behind the buildings.[/QUOTE
It does go out behind the building but it doesn't cross the waterway or the pond, it curves to the right and runs parallel to Burt St. to up behind the elementary school.
If she or a person with her wanted to get over into the residential neighborhood on the other side of Jeddy's Pond or Muddy Run or to the east into her neighborhood they would have to cross water.

I wonder how local authorities are handling red vans still? Anyone have word?

I wonder if they are still stopping them as reported in this post by Aaron Baskerville. It was the 6th time this man had been stopped in this van on September 20th. We were there when an officer stopped... - Aaron Baskerville | Facebook
Are they wanting people to call if they see one, in person, for sale, or otherwise?

I wonder if they are still stopping them as reported in this post by Aaron Baske rville. It was the 6th time this man had been stopped in this van on September 20th. We were there when an officer stopped... - Aaron Baskerville | Facebook
Are they wanting people to call if they see one, in person, for sale, or otherwise?
There don't seem to be any updates on the red van but msm continues to mention it in articles.

In fact, most of the recent msm articles are just recaps of the original information, adding some reactions to Dulce's disappearance by locals. It's frustrating as it feels like the case is growing cold.

In South Jersey, a massive search — and a wave of worry — for missing 5-year-old girl

I'm a little surprised no reporter has tried to clarify statements with LE or her mother but maybe Dulce's mother is declining more interviews because of the flak in social media. Or else maybe they feel it's not productive to nitpick everything she's said. I don't know.

I do know from following cases that it's not unusual for the facts to get a little muddy as time goes on and more information slowly comes out. Sometimes it's important and other times it's not; IMO only LE knows what's accurate and hopefully they'll share anything that will help bring Dulce home. But right now there isn't much to go on. MOO.

Do these videos help anybody? Apologies if these have already been posted and I just missed it:

They don't help me much but, I'm not local..
I've never been on all those walking paths, except for those around the zoo which are mostly wooden and raised as I remember. But I can tell you the road with the sidewalks along it and then the sign at the end is the main road through the area, which passes completely from one end to the other in a north-south direction. That would be Mayor Aiken Drive.

I hate the fact that this case has gone so quiet now.

Could someone please refresh my memory as to how long it took LE to locate the father about Dulce's kidnapping?

I wonder if they are still stopping them as reported in this post by Aaron Baskerville. It was the 6th time this man had been stopped in this van on September 20th. We were there when an officer stopped... - Aaron Baskerville | Facebook
Even if red van actually existed, I really doubt the perp would still be driving with Dulce in the van. It's not illegal to have a red van, and I'd be upset if I were to be constantly stopped by police. Is just having a red van enough of a probable cause? Add to that they are not even sure the red van story is anywhere near accurate, since it came from a child of tender years.

Do these videos help anybody? Apologies if these have already been posted and I just missed it:

They don't help me much but, I'm not local..
Thank you so much! Yes, they are very helpful. It’s really a beautiful park, and yes, huge! These videos really offer perspective. Here’s what I would do.

I would call in agencies with dogs that can detect cadavers in water and get out in boats. Methodically, one location by location.

Next, rally every search and recovery agency and local “knowns” with dogs/hounds and grid search. Small section by section. Give the dogs their lead.

Does anyone have an aerial map of the park that they can mark where she was last seen? I want to do an aerial mapping exercise. TIA

Amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member