AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the fact that this case has gone so quiet now.

Could someone please refresh my memory as to how long it took LE to locate the father about Dulce's kidnapping?

8 days later (Tuesday, September 24)
Authorities successful in reaching out to missing NJ girl's father in Mexico

His local family and Dulce's mom were both able to speak with him prior to police.
Thread #2, Page 29, Post #563
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/nj-dulce-mariá-alavez-5-abducted-at-bridgeton-city-park-cumberland-county-16-sept-2019-2.474843/page-29#post-15433039

Last edited:
Thank you. I wonder why he had to be chased down by the cops, but yet Dulce's mom and his family could get a hold of him without any problems? You would think he would want to talk to LE at least, to see if there was any way he could help with Dulce's disappearance. This has me perplexed. Not saying he's guilty of anything at all, just curious why he didn't call LE himself.

Thank you. I wonder why he had to be chased down by the cops, but yet Dulce's mom and his family could get a hold of him without any problems? You would think he would want to talk to LE at least, to see if there was any way he could help with Dulce's disappearance. This has me perplexed. Not saying he's guilty of anything at all, just curious why he didn't call LE himself.

I think it’s odd, and troubling, as well. But it probably just boils down to him not being a present “father”. He was not a meaningful part of Dulce’s life before her disappearance, and had no significant relationship of any sort with Noemi, so he strikes me as just overall “absent.” Which is very sad, but I think consistent with his lack of involvement in general.

MOO.

Last we heard the FBI were going to Mexico to interview him. That was about a week ago and nothing has been said about how the interview went, or if he was able to provide them with any helpful information.
All we know is that no-one has been ruled out. Imo

Last we heard the FBI were going to Mexico to interview him. That was about a week ago and nothing has been said about how the interview went, or if he was able to provide them with any helpful information.
All we know is that no-one has been ruled out. Imo
Thanks. It's a been unnerving that there's been no news the last couple of days. Other than the family's search, it's been quiet. I hope that LE has some good leads. Poor Dulce. I am losing hope that she is alive, unfortunately.

I truly was hoping that this was a custody case and that she is alive, well, and happy. Poor sweet girl. I also feel for her little brother- he must miss her terribly. :(

I wonder how much her mother and grandparents are updated by LE. If they are, then the searching and researching of the park holds some significance. If they aren't, then what the family and friends are doing is literally all they can do.
It seems that each focus of investigation has serious gaps so LE cannot narrow down the investigation.
For instance, it is hard to know if LE continues to stop all red vans because that is all they have to go on or whether that is a solid reliable clue, it is hard for us to know.

Respectfully Snipped

I would call in agencies with dogs that can detect cadavers in water and get out in boats. Methodically, one location by location.
Central Jersey K9 Search and Rescue as well as bringing in Greater Philadelphia Search and Rescue as Incident Commanders and Grid Search Management. These folks should have been there day 1.

Next, rally every search and recovery agency and local “knowns” with dogs/hounds and grid search. Small section by section. Give the dogs their lead.

I would contact Tom Browns tracking school in Waretown NJ and ask for a couple of Tracking Instructors or Scout Class Trackers to come up and take a look. They would be able to pick Dulce's tracks out of all the others as well as other indicators. They should also have been called in day 1.

Respectfully Snipped

Central Jersey K9 Search and Rescue as well as bringing in Greater Philadelphia Search and Rescue as Incident Commanders and Grid Search Management. These folks should have been there day 1.

I would contact Tom Browns tracking school in Waretown NJ and ask for a couple of Tracking Instructors or Scout Class Trackers to come up and take a look. They would be able to pick Dulce's tracks out of all the others as well as other indicators. They should also have been called in day 1.
Trackergd, wonderful to see you on the thread!

Most people in third world countries do not have quick access to land lines, let alone cell phones. If you do have a cell phone it's not like here where you have unlimited plans. A lot of them go off of phone cards with minutes.

My husband is Central American and it can take days to notify people of bad news. When his grandmother died it took 4 days to contact one of his uncles. You have to call someone in the area who has a phone, hope they answer, if they don't answer you wait for them to call back, then you tell that person to have X person call you back, then they have to go find that person and have them call you back. If you can't find that person you may tell their neighbor to tell them to find you so you can tell them to call who they have to call.

Internet access is another issue. My husband's aunt has WiFi but it only works in one small room in her house. If you Skype her you better hope someone is in that room and can hear the call coming in on the computer. They can't hear it throughout the house. And you better hope it has a good signal when you call.

It seems concerning that a woman reported in this article that she attempted to call the tip line and could not get through. I guess it's great if they are getting so many potential leads and tips that the lines are busy, but if people can't get through, they may just give up trying or caring or forget.

Jennifer Capizola and her 13-year-old daughter, Emma Warfle, both of Rosenhayn, wanted to help in any way they could. At one point, Warfle found a plastic wrapper to a coconut ice cream bar, briefly giving the volunteers hope because Dulce had been eating a similar treat the afternoon she disappeared. But it turned out Dulce had been eating hers from a paper cup, and the search continued.

Capizola said she twice attempted to contact law enforcement with information Wednesday, but both times she only got a recorded message that her call could not go through due to a high call volume.

“My heart’s been bleeding for this kid since this started,”Capizola said.

It seems concerning that a woman reported in this article that she attempted to call the tip line and could not get through. I guess it's great if they are getting so many potential leads and tips that the lines are busy, but if people can't get through, they may just give up trying or caring or forget.

I can tell you I tried to send something in via the tip line and it bounced back twice. Probably wasn’t important anyway but clearly, there seems to be a problem with getting in contact.

I can tell you I tried to send something in via the tip line and it bounced back twice. Probably wasn’t important anyway but clearly, there seems to be a problem with getting in contact.

It's weird they are asking for tips and not available. Maybe they are just really overwhelmed. I saw you can text a tip too...

Those who may continue to be apprehensive can send tips anonymously by texting TIP411 with "Bridgeton" in the text line, the prosecutor added.

Thank you so much! Yes, they are very helpful. It’s really a beautiful park, and yes, huge! These videos really offer perspective. Here’s what I would do.

I would call in agencies with dogs that can detect cadavers in water and get out in boats. Methodically, one location by location.

Next, rally every search and recovery agency and local “knowns” with dogs/hounds and grid search. Small section by section. Give the dogs their lead.

Does anyone have an aerial map of the park that they can mark where she was last seen? I want to do an aerial mapping exercise. TIA

Amateur opinion and speculation
Here is link to park maps and info:

Bridgeton City Park | 25 Mayor Aitken Dr, Bridgeton, New Jersey 08302 | Get Outside, New Jersey! (v5.1.0)

Do these videos help anybody? Apologies if these have already been posted and I just missed it:

They don't help me much but, I'm not local..

Crazy those videos are dated Sept 14, 21019. If you go to the Youtube account page, you see a red SUV pictured. I wonder if this person has been in touch with any investigators.

I believe Dulce dad was spoken with by the FBI in early/mid part of week 2. It looks to have been reported in the media on the 24th/25th. FBI speaks with missing 5-year-old’s father in Mexico, as search for Dulce Alavez continues
Yes, that was after they spoke to him by phone but before they stated that the FBI was planning on interviewing him in Mexico. They must have interviewed him by now, but LE has not revealed what information, if any, was obtained during the interview. Imo

Jennifer Capizola and her 13-year-old daughter, Emma Warfle, both of Rosenhayn, wanted to help in any way they could. At one point, Warfle found a plastic wrapper to a coconut ice cream bar, briefly giving the volunteers hope because Dulce had been eating a similar treat the afternoon she disappeared. But it turned out Dulce had been eating hers from a paper cup, and the search continued.

Capizola said she twice attempted to contact law enforcement with information Wednesday, but both times she only got a recorded message that her call could not go through due to a high call volume.

“My heart’s been bleeding for this kid since this started,”Capizola said.

The tip line might be a problem, I don’t know. But there are three ways (agencies) with whom to submit tips. One is the fbi 24/7 on phone, which can be anonymous, via text, or online. Honestly I think the tip submission info needs added to page one of each thread.

Here it is again from this article. I do wonder if the FBI is attempting to take lead in tips as they are the only ones mentioned in many articles.
More than 1,000 tips received as search for missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez continues

Anyone with information about Dulce is asked to call the New Jersey State Police Missing Persons Unit at 609-882-2000, ext. 2554, or the Bridgeton police at 856-451-0033. Tips may also be phoned in to 1-800-CALL-FBI and select option 4, then select option 8.

FBI
DULCE MARIA ALAVEZ | Federal Bureau of Investigation
Submit a Tip:
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact the FBI's Toll-Free Tipline at 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324) and select option 4, then select option 8. You may also contact your local FBI office, or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. You can also text your information to TIP411 subtext Bridgeton.

Anyone with photos or videos from Bridgeton City Park on September 16, 2019 should upload them to the following site: http:www.fbi.gov/alavez
Field Office:
Newark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads