PA - Conner, 8, & Brinley Snyder, 4, found hung, later died, Kempton, 23 Sept 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone inside of the home did this, and it wasn't the 8-year-old, then I don't believe there would be clues on the Xbox. It was Connor's (btw can we correct his name on the thread title? I think his name was Connor) Xbox, not the family's Xbox. There's a big possibility that the 8-year-old got his own Xbox if his older sibling got a new one. That happened to me with cellphones for years, my brother would get a new phone and I would get his old one.
RBBM - The thread has the correct spelling of his name it is spelled with an E:)

On Sunday Mom posted an image that says "Words scar, rumors destroy. Bullies kill." If you google that you will find an image that has a blurred background. It is pictures of the notes Amanda Todd held up before she committed suicide by hanging because of cyber bullying.

RBBM - The thread has the correct spelling of his name it is spelled with an E:)

I created the thread and double and triple checked spelling and ages in the original article.....if it's incorrect, blame The Reading Eagle ;).
Oh, sorry. The articles I've seen all say "Connor", the first one I read said "Conner". I don't know, since there were so many websites saying "Connor" I kind of just assumed. My bad, I'm sorry.

I checked the PA State Police's "Megan's Law" website, and there are 3 registered sex offenders living within 5 miles of the address where the children were discovered. Even more concerning is that two of them appear to have committed offenses involving minors.

While I still think that the perpetrator of this crime is more likely to be a member of the household than a stranger, I'm trying to keep an open mind and consider other possibilities!

You can search the address (2442 Route 143, Kempton PA 19529) here:
Home Page - Megan's Law Public Application

Someone hung these children IMO - who?
Agree- two suspects IMO; LE seems to be focused on a dog that may or may not have existed because they are checking out 1 suspect's version of events. Also focused on a X-box for some reason (there could be many reasons and they could apply to either suspect).

>>If it turns out to have been a lead better suited to a much bigger dog then I guess it could open the door to questions...like, if the dog was only 50 lbs, why would the family have purchased a lead that could restrain a dog that weighed 100 lbs.<<

Not as unlikely as you think. Our beagle's tie out broke. My husband went to the store and didn't pay attention to the weight and got one for a larger dog. I would guess that happens a lot. Someone wouldn't buy one for a small dog if they had a medium sized one but it wouldn't matter if they got one for a larger dog when they had a medium sized dog.

Last edited:
Why would the autopsy be inconclusive? Would it be because of two possible CODs as in the case of JonBenet, or maybe evidence of drugs along with the asphyxiation?

KEMPTON, Pa. (AP/KWCH) — A coroner says more testing is needed to determine what caused the deaths of an 8-year-old boy and his 4-year-old sister.

CBS Philly reports details in a search warrant application state the children's mother reported finding them hanging in the basement of their Berks County home on Sept. 23.

Emergency crews revived them, but Conner Snyder and his sister, Brinley Snyder, both died three days after they were found unconscious in their home in Albany Township, Berks County.

An autopsy performed Monday was inconclusive. The coroner says forensic testing is needed before he can rule on the cause and manner of death.

Pennsylvania State Police and the district attorney’s office are also investigating. No arrests have been made.

The 8 year old wasn’t a small child. I’m wondering how they coaxed him to stand on a chair, allow a coated cable to be placed around his neck and watch a chair be kicked out from under him. I wonder if they drugged him.

God, I hope so. It would have been a mercy for these poor children to be drugged before being hanged, if that’s what happened. This case is haunting. I can’t imagine hanging children.

I think this is possible, especially since the coroner is still determining cause of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsJeckyll