Found Safe NC - Ahlora Lindiment, 3, abducted, Greensboro, 9 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

The kidnapper is only 22? Women who kidnap babies because they desperately want to be mothers are usually much older and have exhausted other avenues...

Very strange. Maybe she is mentally ill and the motive was illogical/irrational? Just happy to see the child wasn't physically harmed, as far as we know, anyway.

I think Dulce's mom is so young and young people do not have the same sense of danger that adults do.She probably had been to that park many times and felt comfortable with only being close by.
The male relative watching Alhora was probably not typically the one caring for the kids, men have a more relaxed attitude about childcare.
Agree with all.

Robin Lambert on Twitter
ARREST UPD: @GSO_Police have arrested N’denezsia Lancaster, the suspect in this pic wanted in the Amber Alert abduction of Ahlora Lindiment. Police say Lancaster was still in GSO and was "turned in" this morning without incident by someone associated w/her. More SpecNewsTriad
EGsZLu7WwAAPJxz.jpg

1:10 PM - 12 Oct 2019
I figure a relative is the one to get the abductor to release the child and now turn herself in.The relative probably knows about her mental disabilities.

I figure a relative is the one to get the abductor to release the child and now turn herself in.The relative probably knows about her mental disabilities.
A Mental Disability is not an excuse. 100% of inmates have a mental disability. That’s why they are inmates. All Kidnappers should get a Life Sentence or Death.

OCT 14, 2019
'She's Not a Monster' Father of Accused Child Abductor N'denezsia Lancaster
[...]

"I probably took the first five minutes studying the picture saying that looks like my daughter but it can't be my daughter," he said.

Terrence said his 22-year-old daughter's mental health has deteriorated over the years, but didn't cite specifics. He said, "she's not a monster."

Terrence also said he would like to publicly apologize to Ahlora's family for the pain his daughter caused.

"I wanted to first say apologies to that family and that little girl because at the end of the day it's still a horrible situation," said Terrence. He added "I can only imagine, I’ve never experienced having my child missing and not knowing where they are up until these series of events but it had to be terrifying."

N'denezsia Lancaster will make her first appearance in court Monday at 2 p.m.

[...]

OCT 14, 2019
'She's Not a Monster' Father of Accused Child Abductor N'denezsia Lancaster
[...]

"I probably took the first five minutes studying the picture saying that looks like my daughter but it can't be my daughter," he said.

Terrence said his 22-year-old daughter's mental health has deteriorated over the years, but didn't cite specifics. He said, "she's not a monster."

Terrence also said he would like to publicly apologize to Ahlora's family for the pain his daughter caused.

"I wanted to first say apologies to that family and that little girl because at the end of the day it's still a horrible situation," said Terrence. He added "I can only imagine, I’ve never experienced having my child missing and not knowing where they are up until these series of events but it had to be terrifying."

N'denezsia Lancaster will make her first appearance in court Monday at 2 p.m.

[...]

If she is truly mentally ill I hope she gets the help she needs.

OCT 14, 2019
Woman charged in Greensboro kidnapping was also wanted in Wake County
  • NL was also wanted out of Wake County, court documents say.
  • An arrest warrant says Lancaster lived in an apartment on Woodbend Drive off Six Forks Road in Raleigh.
  • Lancaster has an assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill charge in Guilford County.
  • That charge stems from an incident in Greensboro where she is accused of using a box cutter to cut a man’s wrist.
  • Also listed is an arrest warrant in Wake County. She received a $1,000 secured bond for that arrest order. The exact charge she faces out of Wake County was unavailable.

She has a mental disorder, according to her attorneys:

Woman accused of abducting 3-year-old Greensboro girl suffers from mental disorder, attorneys say

"Attorneys for a woman accused of abducting a 3-year-old Greensboro girl last week said their client suffers from a bipolar condition and have asked the court to order a mental evaluation."

I have up close and personal experience with bipolar conditions and not once has my friend, or nephew, ever decided to go out and kidnap a child. Not once...so I'm not terribly happy that her Lawyers are flaunting mental illness as the reason for this kidnapping.

MOO

OCT 14, 2019
Woman charged in Greensboro kidnapping was also wanted in Wake County
  • NL was also wanted out of Wake County, court documents say.
  • An arrest warrant says Lancaster lived in an apartment on Woodbend Drive off Six Forks Road in Raleigh.
  • Lancaster has an assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill charge in Guilford County.
  • That charge stems from an incident in Greensboro where she is accused of using a box cutter to cut a man’s wrist.
  • Also listed is an arrest warrant in Wake County. She received a $1,000 secured bond for that arrest order. The exact charge she faces out of Wake County was unavailable.
Interesting. I lived very close to there until a few years ago. Wonder if she works/where she gets her money to live off of.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back