Found Safe NC - Ahlora Lindiment, 3, abducted, Greensboro, 9 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

I had not seen it either. Have no idea what the back story is with bio-mom, but she tugs at my heart strings. I hope this situation that ended so well, inspires some sort of goodwill between all the adults who share in their love for Ahlora.
I feel for her also, she seems to really love her daughter. I do not think the custody situation was about any neglect or abuse but basically financial.From the interview of bio mom about her being found ,it seems she wants her daughter in her care.I bet this will be looked into.
I would bet that someone in the community will reach out to bio mom to help her in her situation whatever it is.

Thank you for posting this. I am glad that her daughter was found safe. She seemed grateful and relieved. I truly believe that her reaching out and talking to the media early on helped keep Ahlora's face and name out there. Even her description of the lady she saw driving away with her son in the front seat- makes you wonder if she did drive by the kidnapper after all!

I agree. Know there's a backstory with the mom, but she clearly loves her daughter. When she receive the text she was missing, she immediately came to the park. She spoke to any media source that would listen and those interviews paid off.

Imho

Ahlora clearly appears bonded and very comfortable where she is. She's so young that it's likely that is really the only family she's known.

I hope that her mother is able to see her but I wouldn't want Ahlora's life to be disrupted either. There is a balance and I'm sure they can reach that for her.

I haven't seen this video of bio mom talking about ahlora being found and how she was notified please over look me if it has already been posted. Very good interview.

Abducted Greensboro 3-Year-Old Found Safe: Police

Thank you much for posting this, I had not seen it previously.

HLN is on right now calling the stepmom her mother in the headline and clip.

While I realize they may be close, news should keep it clear who is who. She is not her bio mother.

I also see on HLN Dulce has still not been found--if only she can have an outcome such as this.

Jmo.

OCT 11, 2019
Local family thanks community, officers after abducted 3-year-old found safe
[...]

“From the bottom of my heart, every being in my soul, just thank you. I can’t thank you enough. That’s all I can say is thank you,” said Shaye Wallace, Ahlora's stepmother.

[...]

Ahlora played with the other children in her neighborhood, laughing and smiling.

[...]

“I know it was a kidnapping and I know she did what she did. But if she’s watching, I just wanna tell you thank you for not harming my daughter. Our daughter. My stepdaughter....I appreciate you for that,” Wallace said.

[...]

“She has to be caught. We don’t know what kind of mental state she’s in. I do not want another family going through what we went through," Wallace said. "I don’t want another family to go through that. I don’t know what she thinks or what’s in her mind when she does stuff like this."

OCT 11, 2019
'We Said is Your Name Ahlora? And She Said Yes.' | Woman Called 911 When Missing Child Turned Up at Church
[...]

She called 911 immediately after pulling up a photo on her phone to see if the child looked like missing 3-year-old Ahlora Lindiment.

[...]

In the meantime, VC and church member FC, asked the little girl questions.

"We showed her a picture, and we said, 'Is your name Ahlora?' and she said, 'Yes, my name is Ahlora' and so we were like 'Oh my god that’s her!'" said Curtis.

VC and FC say they gave her juice and crackers.

"She ate every one of them. She was very hungry," said VC.

"She was calm. She was relaxed. She seemed at ease. She was not crying. She did not seem frightened at all," said FC.

[...]

(Names changed to initials by me)

Thank you much for posting this, I had not seen it previously.

HLN is on right now calling the stepmom her mother in the headline and clip.

While I realize they may be close, news should keep it clear who is who. She is not her bio mother.

I also see on HLN Dulce has still not been found--if only she can have an outcome such as this.

Jmo.

MOO, following both cases. The kidnapping was established early in this case, with confirmed witnesses. POI description was released quickly, followed by several photos...park and stores via SM. She was quickly identified.

I'm with you, hoping Dulce is found soon.

Imho....

Does anyone have an MSM link to this information?

If not, then it is just internet rumor and the discussion about the suspect purchasing a burner phone will have to be removed.

Does anyone have an MSM link to this information?

If not, then it is just internet rumor and the discussion about the suspect purchasing a burner phone will have to be removed.
I'm pretty sure that is speculation based on what someone thought they saw her holding in the photos of her in the store. MOO

She's such a cutie! :p

Danielle Battaglia on Twitter (Video)
Ahlora Lindiment returned to Claremont Courts just now. Neighbors are celebrating including the kids who witnessed her kidnapping.
4:08 PM - 11 Oct 2019

She looks so happy. :)

Tess Bargebuhr on Twitter (Video)
‘We got our baby back!’ 3-year-old Ahlora Lindiment greeted by family and friends in Claremont Courts after she was found last night @myfox8
4:08 PM - 11 Oct 2019
I am so happy she was found safe. And she looks not only unharmed but not traumatized and I am eternally grateful for that.

Robin Lambert on Twitter
ARREST UPD: @GSO_Police have arrested N’denezsia Lancaster, the suspect in this pic wanted in the Amber Alert abduction of Ahlora Lindiment. Police say Lancaster was still in GSO and was "turned in" this morning without incident by someone associated w/her. More SpecNewsTriad
EGsZLu7WwAAPJxz.jpg

1:10 PM - 12 Oct 2019

OCT 12, 2019
Suspect in 3-year-old Ahlora Lindiment abduction has been caught, police say
The suspect in the abduction of Ahlora Lindiment has been located, according to Greensboro police.

N’denezsia Monique Lancaster, 22, of Greensboro, was arrested. She is charged with first-degree kidnapping.

Once she is processed, police say she will be held in the Guilford County jail.

[...]

Woman accused of kidnapping Greensboro toddler now in custody
[...]

Police charged 22-year-old N'denezsia Lancaster with first-degree kidnapping of Ahlora Lindiment and an unrelated assault charge.

[...]

RBBM

This is just my opinion of coarse but the bio mom doesn't have custody and AL seems to be mostly raised by stepmom who she just calls mom. From everything I have seen and read stepmom seems to be the most active person in AL's life.

As far as her giving details about the woman/suspect and being first interviewed is because (jmo) after LE showed her the video and told her details, she talked to the news right away, whereas Dad and stepmom followed the advice not to say too much to media yet. Also the night she gave that raw news interview I noticed not a single person was standing with bio mom. She was in that dark parking lot all alone. So i'm sure there is probably custody issues or bad blood that prevented her from joining AL other family members . All this is JMO! Moo moo moo :p
But interesting that she seems to have mom’s last name, iirc.

Robin Lambert on Twitter
ARREST UPD: @GSO_Police have arrested N’denezsia Lancaster, the suspect in this pic wanted in the Amber Alert abduction of Ahlora Lindiment. Police say Lancaster was still in GSO and was "turned in" this morning without incident by someone associated w/her. More SpecNewsTriad
EGsZLu7WwAAPJxz.jpg

1:10 PM - 12 Oct 2019

I had faith she would be caught. Especially after step mom said, she had her biker friends helping look for her.

Per Fox 8 video of her coming home.

Imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz