Found Deceased AL- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. The key difference here is you’re talking about a 3-year-old, and not a preteen/teen girl.

Typically in a situation like that, you find the perpetrators, you find the victim.

The fact that it does appear that law enforcement has the right people, makes the safe return of Cupcake looking like it would take a miracle.
True. Some of the time.....MOO

Quick question: I've read the whole thread, and seen multiple times that the current charges against the POIs are NOT related to Cupcake.

The male POI was arrested on child *advertiser censored* charges and the female POI had her bond for the prior kidnapping revoked.

WHY was her bond revoked? I haven't seen any reason, and surely hanging with a guy with CP on his phone isn't a good enough reason to revoke bond.

Are they building additional charges?

When LE was interviewing her in regard to this case, she admitted contacting witnesses in her prior case which violated the terms of her probation/parole.

When LE was interviewing her in regard to this case, she admitted contacting witnesses in her prior case which violated the terms of her probation/parole.

They must have found something on her sufficient to revoke bond. Maybe she was in the house where the CP was?

This case is crazy.

I had the same question but it was answered at the top of page 83!

I still have some hesitation over the possible scenarios. Unless one of the persons in custody was obsessed with Cupcake, why would either take such a high risk by kidnapping a toddler? If the intent was to create child *advertiser censored* why wouldn't they seek out an easier target? For example, they surely could find some methed up mother who would gladly "rent" out their child for money or drugs. Or do what so many molesters do and covertly victimize relatives and/or the children of friends. We see all this in the threads here.

Instead they snatch a kid in view of at least one witness who was able to give a description and they do nothing to hide themselves or their whereabouts. Yeah, they could just be really stupid but if PS has a collection of *advertiser censored* on his phone he's got some experience.

And what were they expecting to do with Cupcake after? Raise her? She's a hot potato so who's going to take the risk of taking care of her?

Something feels off to me. MOO.

Oh, also, has there been any mention in msm about connections between the POIs and Tom Brown Village? Just curious.
I'm not sure how easy it would be to find a mother who would gladly rent their child, and we don't yet know what the motive was.

The suspects may have just seen an opportunity to take a young child when nobody was looking. Apparently there were a lot of children around, and it seems that no one was watching Cupcake other than an 11 year old who noticed her being taken.
The suspects may even have been there and noticed her earlier and
saw that no adult was with her.

I thought a woman who lived in the apartments said she recognized the man as having lived there for about a month, but I'm not sure if I am remembering correctly.

Imo

They must have found something on her sufficient to revoke bond. Maybe she was in the house where the CP was?

This case is crazy.
2 people questioned in Birmingham 3-year-old’s abduction facing unrelated charges
“The State has learned that during the course of being questioned on an unrelated matter, the Defendant admitted to the Birmingham Police Department that she made efforts to contact victims and/or witness in the case in violation of the conditions of the Defendant’s bond,” Allen stated.

I'm not sure how easy it would be to find a mother who would gladly rent their child, and we don't yet know what the motive was.

The suspects may have just seen an opportunity to take a young child when nobody was looking. Apparently there were a lot of children around, and it seems that no one was watching Cupcake other than an 11 year old who noticed her being taken.
The suspects may even have been there and noticed her earlier and
saw that no adult was with her.

I thought a woman who lived in the apartments said she recognized the man as having lived there for about a month, but I'm not sure if I am remembering correctly.

Imo
That was at Woodside. I was asking about a connection between the POIs and Tom Brown Village, where the birthday party took place. I haven't seen anything in msm but could have missed it.

# 1642-My post-This page.

As of right now, there's no post 1642. :(

I've read back several pages and am slightly less confused.

2 people questioned in Birmingham 3-year-old’s abduction facing unrelated charges
“The State has learned that during the course of being questioned on an unrelated matter, the Defendant admitted to the Birmingham Police Department that she made efforts to contact victims and/or witness in the case in violation of the conditions of the Defendant’s bond,” Allen stated.

Thanks, PommyMommy. I figured she'd have a no contact order for the previous victim(s) and so, she couldn't stay away from them.

True. The key difference here is you’re talking about a 3-year-old, and not a preteen/teen girl.

Typically in a situation like that, you find the perpetrators, you find the victim.

The fact that it does appear that law enforcement has the right people, makes the safe return of Cupcake looking like it would take a miracle.

This is tragic. If anything has happened to Cupcake, I can't think of any way that true justice could be served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member