OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a jury trial date for Newcomb!

Newcomb:

Docket:
10/18/2019 """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Judge: DEERING, RANDY D
Event: JURY TRIAL
Date: 11/18/2019 Time: 08:30 AM

Hearings:
10/07/2019 02:00 PM MOTION HEARING DEERING, RANDY D

10/21/2019 08:30 AM JURY TRIAL -Continued DEERING, RANDY D

11/18/2019 08:30 AM JURY TRIAL DEERING, RANDY D

link: https://www.pikecountycpcourt.org/e...y8U4E0516hkFrCB76qqZsD*HLirYh0LG4qi1l-W0LFBvA

Also good to see that Thanksgiving comes near the end of November this year. Watching RN's trial won't interfere too much with holiday planning.

Ok, on the third page there's a listing for "F150 Garmin GPS - Riley". JBB, how do you know that's referring to CR1's F150? Didn't the Wagners own an F150?

Ok, last link says Chris Rhoden Sr _ GPS. So, if the F150 was Chris Sr's truck, it would have been labeled as such in the evidence list. I'm pretty sure the F150 is the vehicle that was searched thoroughly for evidence, including a 3 D scan, also blood evidence found inside. Pretty sure that was one of the cars used by the killers that night.

JBB - what makes you think the F150 was Chris Sr's?

Last edited:
Ok, on the third page there's a listing for "F150 Garmin GPS - Riley". JBB, how do you know that's referring to CR1's F150? Didn't the Wagners own an F150?

Ok, last link says Chris Rhoden Sr _ GPS. So, if the F150 was Chris Sr's truck, it would have been labeled as such in the evidence list. I'm pretty sure the F150 is the vehicle that was searched thoroughly for evidence, including a 3 D scan, also blood evidence found inside. Pretty sure that was one of the cars used by the killers that night.

His phone was already listed so Betty you tell us what GPS is LE is referring to, his truck is setting behind CRjr car and I’ve looked at several photos and don’t see a floor jack under it like Duldy committed early, the only reason I would think that the BCI would be checking Chris Sr GPS would be they have suspicions that someone drove his vehicle, JMO

His phone was already listed so Betty you tell us what GPS is LE is referring to, his truck is setting behind CRjr car and I’ve looked at several photos and don’t see a floor jack under it like Duldy committed early, the only reason I would think that the BCI would be checking Chris Sr GPS would be they have suspicions that someone drove his vehicle, JMO
Johnny, I really appreciate the insight and candor of your posts (as well as your humor!). I have learned so much from you. You are honest and you call as you see it. It is very important for all of us "outsiders" to help put things in perspective. It's one thing for people living far away (like me) to make general speculations, it's quite another to have someone like you, well, that just cuts to the chase:D.... Thank you!

The problem this website faces is to balance facts with opinion. They can't allow a rumor mill to swarm. You are posting for the right reasons, to get the truth out. However, if they let everyone post without links to facts, this could well become a forum the W4 could use to falsely influence the public.

PLEASE don't stop sharing with us. Let's just find a way to link it back to specific articles or tv videos.

Johnny, you rock!:cool::D

Johnny, I really appreciate the insight and candor of your posts (as well as your humor!). I have learned so much from you. You are honest and you call as you see it. It is very important for all of us "outsiders" to help put things in perspective. It's one thing for people living far away (like me) to make general speculations, it's quite another to have someone like you, well, that just cuts to the chase:D.... Thank you!

The problem this website faces is to balance facts with opinion. They can't allow a rumor mill to swarm. You are posting for the right reasons, to get the truth out. However, if they let everyone post without links to facts, this could well become a forum the W4 could use to falsely influence the public.

PLEASE don't stop sharing with us. Let's just find a way to link it back to specific articles or tv videos.

Johnny, you rock!:cool::D
Thank you.

Is the photo of Leonard Manley the one you're referring to? Is it one of the trucks behind Leonard in the news story? I thought you were referring to one of the photos from the crime scene the day of the murders.

Also, why would the killers (the W's) use CR1's truck on the night of the murders. Can you elaborate some on your theory of what happened that night?

I do find it interesting that part of the evidence against AW is CR1's GPS. Did AW take it the night of the murders? Did LE retrieve it and find information on it relating to the murders? Did it track CR1 meeting with GW3 or AW?

Or, as you suggest, was it someone using CR1's car the night of the murders? Was something going on that night between the murder of CR1 and GR's (possible) later arrival at the trailer? Did someone take CR1's truck out to look for GR? IDK, it's confusing.

Last edited:
So Johnny, your links please?

He gave them above - a copy of the page from AW's discovery and a link to an article and interview w/ Len Manley on the 1 yr anniversary after the murders.

In the latter, I'm seeing a red truck, a silver truck and a bright yellow truck.

For anyone with a theory, describe which vehicles you're referring to and I'll make a screen shot of the photo.

He gave them above - a copy of the page from AW's discovery and a link to an article and interview w/ Len Manley on the 1 yr anniversary after the murders.

In the latter, I'm seeing a red truck, a silver truck and a bright yellow truck.

For anyone with a theory, describe which vehicles you're referring to and I'll make a screen shot of the photo.
Google Image Result for https://i.ytimg.com/vi/u4G4PH0Q8Pk/maxresdefault.jpg
This is a photo of Big Chris silver Truck (Ford) and Little Chris car is parked in front of the truck, I looked on other photos and can’t see a floor jack, also in Angela’s discovery it has Big Chris as GPS, so I’m not for sure if it is his truck or his phone we will have to wait and see, also that same discovery list a F150 truck GPS, it don’t say who the truck belongs to. IMO

Reading through this, I'm not seeing anything that can affect the case. There's nothing in the allegations that refers to evidence or the investigation. There's talk about a hostile work environment and agents being stressed out. Sounds like there were some personality clashes, but nothing that has anything to do with the evidence or investigation, itself.

Sounds like the incidents occurred in the final days of the investigation. The fact that agents and their supervisor had personality clashes doesn't mean much WRT how the arrests and questioning of suspects or witnesses was done. Those are the only events that took place at the end of the investigation. The feds (ATF) handled all the lab work done on the silencer parts. The vast majority of the evidence had already been gathered by the time these agents got into their tiff.

If I were to hazard a guess, it sounds like there were internecine squabbles at BCI over who got to take credit for some of those final investigative activities. Will the defense attorneys try to make a big deal of it? Of course they will. It's what we Ohio taxpayers are paying them to do. Will it have an outcome on the convictions of the W4? Highly unlikely, JMO. There's so much evidence, so much motive.

Very true, but I can imagine the defense harping on this and maybe trying to use this to bring in reasonable doubt. Even though it should have no bearing upon the case itself, the same with Reeder, I can see the defense trying to somehow introduce it to bring about reasonable doubt

I believe you are thinking of the Ford Excursion, sold by the Ws to someone in Ky, which was later searched and evidence retrieved while under it's new ownership. .. blood evidence, carpet samples, etc.

Edit: No, don't have a link, but I did search a bit.

Edit: From the Media and Timeline thread: "May 18, 2017
BCI searches a Ford Excursion, retrieves items for testing and submitted as evidence"

Edit: AW's ad, Excursion for sale: https://i.imgur.com/OGZiczt_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Last edited:
that was insane reading about that. i cant imagine that happening to me

Makes me think twice about buying a used vehicle. Yikes!

Would ya believe ... The last car I bought, at nighttime, ... The next morning I was able to see there was blood, still wet, around the front seat/floor area. :eek: (long story, and off-topic)

Google Image Result for https://i.ytimg.com/vi/u4G4PH0Q8Pk/maxresdefault.jpg
This is a photo of Big Chris silver Truck (Ford) and Little Chris car is parked in front of the truck, I looked on other photos and can’t see a floor jack, also in Angela’s discovery it has Big Chris as GPS, so I’m not for sure if it is his truck or his phone we will have to wait and see, also that same discovery list a F150 truck GPS, it don’t say who the truck belongs to. IMO

Screen snapshot from a video at:
Piketon Massacre: Marijuana 'Grow Operations' Found at Scenes of Family Executions
Look at the driver side front of the car. You can seen the jack and it looks like the front tire might be off, also...My opinion only...

Attachments

• CRjrcar.jpg
    CRjrcar.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors