Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t seen this touched on yet- With the FBI does this mean there’s a whole lot more to this story we don’t know? Is it common for them to be involved in a single abduction and murder? Could there be more he/they’re responsible for?

I will never, never, never understand. Why???
I'm devastated. I'm so sorry for her family.
Rip beautiful baby girl. Little Cupcake, I'm so sorry. You're so precious and so loved.
Horrible, horrible creatures. I'm so glad they'll never be free to harm another little child.

I haven’t seen this touched on yet- With the FBI does this mean there’s a whole lot more to this story we don’t know? Is it common for them to be involved in a single abduction and murder? Could there be more he/they’re responsible for?

Yeah, the FBI is the most experienced law enforcement agency when it comes to kidnappings.

They have resources that no local law enforcement agency has, to include a Child Abduction Rapid Deployment Team (CARD) that was used here.

This is the exact type of case that they are frequently called on to provide assistance, and it isn’t necessarily indicative of some larger investigation.

I would imagine electronic evidence of child *advertiser censored* might immediately call in the FBI.

I backed off from posting on this case because I got an overwhelming feeling she was gone and this would be the end result.
I can’t even explain it, something told me she was thrown away like trash. It’s an awful mental image and I couldn’t shake it. I also can’t shake the image of that MURDERER all giddy & happy caught on camera inside that store.
Poor, sweet, beautiful baby girl whose life was just RIPPED from the world by true monsters.
I hope the love & concern of everyone coming together searching, praying for Cupcake helps brings this family a sliver of comfort.

Early on I said I feared she was raped and already dead. And I also left the thread.

Those monsters. Even having that instinct I gasped in dismay reading the news. Such a darling kid.

The FBI is routinely involved in abductions and murders involving little kids whether or not they involve state lines.

Obviously they found her body but what specifically led them to charge him PS with murder ? We know they have video which they released - is he man #2 and if yes how could they figure that out from the grainy video? Here’s what I think - they have dna results from the apartment/vehicle and possibly him from the first arrest JMO - isn’t it too soon to have dna from our cupcake ?
They have witnesses in addition to the video. IMO, he is man #2. MOO

OCT 22, 2019
Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney: Timeline of a Birmingham tragedy
[...]

Tuesday, Oct. 22:

Police continued to chase hundreds of tips.

"We’re growing more impatient,'' Kamille’s father, Dominic McKinney, said that morning. “We’re hurting. I don’t know what else to say.”

Shortly after 8 p.m., police announced they had recovered the body believed to be Kamille in a Santek dumpster that had been parked near the Center Point apartment complex where Stallworth was initially arrested. The dumpster had been transported to a landfill near Warrior, where Birmingham police and FBI agents recovered Kamille’s body.

Stallworth was taken back into custody and authorities said he and Brown will be charged Wednesday with kidnapping and capital murder.

“This is a tough moment for this city. This is a tough moment for this family,” said Mayor Woodfin.

“The heart of our state is broke," a statement from Gov. Kay Ivey read.

I want to draw attention to the bolded portion.

One would think that the exterior, including the dumpsters, of the Center Point complex would have been searched on Sunday when Stallworth was arrested. Right?

Trash is not picked up on Sundays, that I'm aware of, so that would mean they didn't look in the dumpsters that night or she was placed there after he bailed out. This is not good, especially since dumpster disposal is so common.

Well, I'm perfectly sick. I haven't been checking in here at WS for quite some time. I am now working (I'm a therapist) with sexually and severely physically abused children; so, following cases here got to be "too much" for me and I needed a break. I have purposely avoided the prominent cases that I have happened to hear of. Until I saw adorable Cupcake's photo. What an absolutely stunning little girl! She grabbed my heart from the first photo!

I thought from the beginning that this would be a sexually motivated crime (call me jaded). I also thought she would be found deceased. I'm guessing that she was killed soon after she was taken.

I tell you... it's a sad and perverted world that we live in. I cried while watching the press conference tonight. It's just awful.

RIP Cupcake.
I'm so sorry that your precious life was stolen.
I'm proud of Birmingham PD.
Praying for everyone who loved Cupcake.
Praying for justice & for healing.

:(

I think these 2 monsters were hunting for a child. :mad:

It seems as though PS came upon 2 unsupervised 3 yr olds and grabbed one of them. It may be that they did recognize the child that lived there because Q's family lives in the complex too. So they took the other one, sweet Cupcake. :(

Sadly, I expected they were. going to find her remains. Maybe it is better than her being trafficked, and still living a tortured existence.

I have to imagine her flying high with Caylee and Maleah and sweet Noah.
View attachment 210569

Just watching the video, PS seems very experienced -- this was probably not his first.

The toddlers including KM definitely followed him -- probably with a promise of treats as he intentionally walked ahead -- at a safe distance for anybody watching.

:( (I couldn't follow this missing child case -- still raw from Maleah).

Adding landfill near Warrior to maps.

Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney: Timeline of a Birmingham tragedy
...a Santek dumpster that had been parked near the Center Point apartment complex where Stallworth was initially arrested. The dumpster had been transported to a landfill near Warrior, where Birmingham police and FBI agents recovered Kamille’s body.

MAPS - Updated October 22

1) Tom Brown Village, 4165 5th Ct N, Birmingham, AL 35222, a public housing community off of Messer-Airport Highway (Avondale)
2) Shell Station, 4012 Airport Hwy, Birmingham, AL 35222 Google Maps

3) Woodside Condominiums, 30 Shadowood Cir, Birmingham, AL 35215 (Center Point) Google Maps

4) Parkway Villa, 132 14th Ave NE, Birmingham, AL 35215 (Center Point) Google Maps

5) Marland Apartments, 2727 E Jefferson Ave SW, Birmingham, AL 35211
Google Maps

6) All of the above Google Maps

7) Grid Search Huffman Rd/Springville Rd/Huffman HS, Google Maps

8) Blount County Landfill near Warrior AL خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏‬‏‏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors