AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really doesn't make sense to me either although I won't say that it isn't a hope of mine. I wish this were the case. But I don't think that bio dad is very old and living in Mexico is hard enough and with kids, it would be even harder. He may also have a girlfriend who might not like the idea of raising someone else's child. I don't know much of the story on this guy except that he is going to school in Mexico and that he can't come back because "he doesn't have enough money" which also makes me think he was deported although it is possible that he just doesn't have money to apply for the visa. He did not think Dulce was his but now all of a sudden decides he wants to care for her full time, rip her away from her family, her friends and her education? Yeah I am not buying it either.

Noema said in one of the press conferences that he returned to Mexico to attend school but he may have been deported she isn’t sure.

Yes, I find it hard to believe that there is not someone out there who knows this person.
Someone must at least suspect him.
Someone must recognize the person in the sketch. He himself knows who he is. Why has he not come forward? After all this time he must know that Dulce is missing and that he was there that day.
I'm glad the searchers are going door to door today. I hope they show everybody the sketch.
I wish LE would hold another PC and appeal to the public to come forward if they know this person.

Imo

This here. I was just thinking this very thing. Someone out there knows the person that was there but either just can’t believe them capable of kidnapping a child and/or is afraid to come forward. Perhaps, they know this person to go to that park regularly even on that particular day and around that time. I pray tonight if that’s the case that it weigh on their conscience to the point that they have to tell LE.

How are those who don't believe she was abducted showing their compassion?
I have yet to see any examples of this.
All I have seen is criticism. What politically incorrect methods did they use to track down the witnesses? They identified them using video cams.
This family has lost a child. Why should their feelings be limited to Dulce? I can't imagine how a child would feel knowing how cruel people are to their family, who are likely the center of her world.
I think a great way to show their respect for Dulce would be doing everything they can to help.
I have not heard one person who is searching and supporting the family claim that they don't believe she was abducted.
They have only expressed their disappointment that LE has not found any significant leads, has not found Dulce, and has not found her abductor.
Imo
BBM Great post and I agree with everything. Those who don't believe are showing ZERO compassion for Dulce. Heck, they can't even go help search for her.
I'm baffled by the the statement about "politically incorrect methods to track down the witnesses". What in the world does that mean? Weird! MOO

For the "non believers" who are skeptical of Noema and think she had something to do with this, my question is, why would she? What's her motive? She had nothing to gain. Dulce lives with the grandparents so it's not for financial reasons or more freedom. Also, I don't see 19 year old, pregnant Noema, coming up with an elaborate plan to have Dulce abducted from the park in daylight, in front of the 3 year old, a bunch of guys playing basketball, and on a day her 8 year old niece is with her. It makes absolutely no sense. MOO

Dulce’s Grandmother didn’t want Norma searching because people were saying bad things about her. Were the mean people commenting on the grandmother or mother’s FB page? I’m not on FB so I have no idea but the negative comments need to be silenced. Focus on helping the family find Dulce not criticizing them.

Dulce’s Grandmother didn’t want Norma searching because people were saying bad things about her. Were the mean people commenting on the grandmother or mother’s FB page? I’m not on FB so I have no idea but the negative comments need to be silenced. Focus on helping the family find Dulce not criticizing them.
I'm not sure exactly what the details are, I don't have SM either and all I have heard has been what's been reported or what's been discussed here.
At any rate apparently it is bad enough that LE and the media have commented on it.
Usually LE makes a general statement in these types of cases to avoid rumors on-line which I think they did at the beginning of this case.

There seem to be people who suspect and criticize the family in every case.
It happened in Cupcakes case.

In Jayme Closs's case people suspected family members because they were reserved and did not want to appear in the media. It's infuriating.

I've heard LE say in so many cases that what people say on SM can hinder and interfere in an investigation and although sometimes it can provide tips, mostly it's just a distraction.

I wish there WAS some way to silence them. I don't know the answer. Unfortunately LE has to deal with it.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member