Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the Tacoma needed to get back to 4JC because of the unexpected delay at Welles.... had to get back so FD's phone could move around. I firmly believe that FD thought he'd be done quickly and back home. Hence, perhaps a change of plans. Send the Tacoma to get his phone, take the Suburban on the dastardly task.

I think he was picked up later, at Sturbridge. My thoughts only.

No, EE was working at Sturbridge in NC that day and arrived at Sturbridge about 9:30 am. FD would Not have gone to Sturbridge after he left 69WL at 10:25 because then EE could Identify FD as being in NC that Friday, May 24, JF's disappearance day.

FD also did not know exactly what time EE would arrive at Sturbridge in NC and FD could not call EE for the ETA, since FD would not want to call EE from a possible burner phone. You know, since FD's phone did not leave 4JC that morning. Haha.

Sturbridge in NC would not have even been the Last place FD would have gone that day.

I really do Not think MT was in NC that Friday. As we have seen since the Arrests, she has been the weak link. IMO, it was imperative that MT man the phones back at 4JC that day and stay Out of FD's way.

IMO.

It is still be be determined what FD did in those extra minutes.

My point Was that instead of the 49 minutes the OP said FD had, that it was more like 29 minutes, at best.

However, I have now adjusted the 29 minutes to 4 minutes or 19 minutes, with their rational, below.

We have to take into account that FD did not go to Waveny and Immediately within 30 Seconds, accomplish the phone disposal In Waveny Park at or in the pond/lake, transfer the body with the bloody mops, bloody clothing, bloody sponge, etc to EE's truck, And clean JF's Suburban to allow FD to have 49 minutes for other nefarious reasons.

Keep in mind that the pond/lake in Waveny is Not close to the Lapham Road Entrance into the park.

The pond/lake is a 30 minute round trip Walk or a 14 minute round trip Jog from the location of JF's Suburban on Lapham. Which would then increase my original 10 minutes at Waveny by at least another 10 minutes.

Basically, my point is that FD did Not have 49 minutes Extra. He only had 19 minutes extra at best, if he jogged but only 4 minutes if he walked, now that I have included time to walk or jog to the pond/lake in Waveny.

So, I am revising my timeline to show FD only had 4 minutes or 19 minutes at best, to accommodate a secondary location before being seen on the NC Merritt Rest Area by 11:12 am.

Something else to note. The school buses that were on Lapham early that morning, were Also traveling on Lapham that afternoon. This would allow for LE to Know when JF's parked Suburban first appeared on Bus Cam Video that afternoon. I also think they may have other evidence as to the time the vehicle was parked.

There are 3 Public Schools at Waveny and according to their calendar, they did Not have early release on Friday, May 24.

NC High School and the 7th and 8th grades of Sax, let out at 2:05 pm.
Then Sax 5th and 6th grades along with South, let out at 2:50 pm.

Another hour of buses coming and going in that exact vicinity, using their video cams and capturing anything of importance, to this case.

Keep in mind that the buses would have arrived at the first school Before the first school's let out time and would leave the last school After their let out time - giving us an hour of video cams.

There is sooo much that LE has, that they have Strategically Not put into the AWs.

I cannot wait for AW3 with Murder Charges.

IMO. We Will be Blown Away.

IMO.
This could be exactly what happened except it's based on some assumptions.
1. That the Suburban went directly from WL to WP using the most direct route. I am not aware of anything specifically stating that to be the case.
2. I'm not aware of any statements from LE stating the phone was found in the water.

Interesting article here about iphones that have been submerged for lengthy amounts of time and still working when found:
https://www.cultofmac.com/554911/submerged-iphone-x-river-survives/

I wonder what LE capability is for extracting info from a phone that's been submerged for perhaps days?
Phone may have been left in Suburban.
If phone was retrieved from water, maybe operable, maybe not.
Even if phone was never found, LE could still get cellular location data if JD backed it up to icloud or something like that. Maybe she had one of those apps where she shared her location with another person. It almost seemed like they found JD vehicle simultaneously with going to the house on 5/24.

I'm not assuming anything, but IF the phone was found with the car, and IF the Suburban arrived at WP at, say 10:35, then 37 minutes is a big gap to fill before getting to the rest area at 11:12. About 5 minute drive. FD is not the brightest so maybe he did spend 30 minutes at WP doing all that shady stuff with a body right there. MOO.
ETA: Regarding point 1, the AW doesn't say what route the Suburban took or when it got to WP. I got 47 minutes in original post as total time from WL to WP to rest area. Of course, I do realize that it took FD more than 30 seconds to do some things and I think I even factored that in one of my earlier posts. I still leave open possibility that FD could have done something with JD body on the way to WP. Looks like there might be some more secluded areas. There is also water there. MOO. I can't discount it because the AW is vague and I haven't driven the route.

Last edited:
Seriously. It's unconscionable that her family has to suffer through this nonsense. It's not and shouldn't be about HIM. It's about Jennifer and her children and her family and close friends. It needs to stop.
MOO.

I have a feeling LE is keeping GF up to date with information and strategy regarding the case. I think she is privy to more information.

Im a little confused in the arrest warrant 2. Page 22 says EE figured FD went waterskiing when FD was not at 4JC at 4:30 on 5/24 so he went inside to look for his keys. But the truck was at 80MS road, so if his truck was not in the driveway at 4JC why would he look for his keys inside? And if he thought FD was waterskiing why would he go back to 80MS?

Not blaming EE at all but that was a little confusing to me. Most likely small details which i am looking too hard at and maybe just were omitted to keep the AW brief.

Edit: Answering my own questions i think: FD had access from 5/20 (AW warrant states he parked it at JC then) if EE had used the raptor 24/7 ,which is likely the case, and EE just assumed it was parked at MS if it was not at JC?! MOO
Yes, the question of how EE ends up at 80MS is something we don't have a clear answer about IMO. My guess is he didn't see FD outside or inside 4Jx and so might have texted him or MT and that is how he ended up going over to 80 MS. Others here have joked that it must have been unusual to see FD and MT on a cleaning crusade as 80 MS was vacant and no doubt in 'ready to show' shape. Odd to see them both working on cleaning on a day leading into a holiday weekend. MOO

Agree .
I posted MT’s salary many threads back.

My point is ..
Weinstein’s Motion to Compel didn’t include any exhibits, I don’t understand why when there is photographic proof that MT worked for Fore Group .
I believe Atty Weinstein had the proof in prior motion that made it clear that MT worked for FORE and her job title. I haven't checked Linkedin recently but I recall she had FORE on her Linkedin resume in the past. Perhaps the person she maybe hired to clean up her digital footprint erased the resume from Linkedin? IDK.

This could be exactly what happened except it's based on some assumptions.
1. That the Suburban went directly from WL to WP using the most direct route. I am not aware of anything specifically stating that to be the case.
2. I'm not aware of any statements from LE stating the phone was found in the water.

Interesting article here about iphones that have been submerged for lengthy amounts of time and still working when found:
https://www.cultofmac.com/554911/submerged-iphone-x-river-survives/

I wonder what LE capability is for extracting info from a phone that's been submerged for perhaps days?
Phone may have been left in Suburban.
If phone was retrieved from water, maybe operable, maybe not.
Even if phone was never found, LE could still get cellular location data if JD backed it up to icloud or something like that. Maybe she had one of those apps where she shared her location with another person. It almost seemed like they found JD vehicle simultaneously with going to the house on 5/24.

I'm not assuming anything, but IF the phone was found with the car, and IF the Suburban arrived at WP at, say 10:35, then 37 minutes is a big gap to fill before getting to the rest area at 11:12. About 5 minute drive. FD is not the brightest so maybe he did spend 30 minutes at WP doing all that shady stuff with a body right there. MOO.

I did say At or in the pond.

I had a Defender Otterbox that had actually been tested when I did not notice that my phone had dropped into the pool. We were having so much fun with the party, that it was hours before I realized that I did not have it and more hours before we thought to look In the pool. Loved that Defender Otterbox. I kept that phone for another year before trading it in.

As for the pond, it is very telling that LE searched in and around the pond on more than one occasion. IMO, JF’s Phone pinged At the pond.

IMO.

AW2 states:

At 10:25 AM residential surveillance on Welles Lane shows Jennifer's 2017 Chevrolet Suburban traveling westbound away from the 69 Welles Lane. Dulos is believed to be operating the victim's vehicle which IS carrying the Body of Jennifer Dulos and a number of other items associated with the clean-up which occurred in the garage of the residence. Cellular data obtained From Jennifer's cellphone is consistent with the phone moving from Welles Lane to Lapham Road during this time.

This AW2 statement tells us that JF's Suburban traveled Straight to Lapham Road and Waveny Park from 69WL at 10:25 am according to her cellphone. Notice, that this says from the Cellphone. Not the cellphone records.

So Yes, we do know where the murder occurred and when Jennifer's Suburban arrived at Lapham and we even know that LE has JF’s cellphone.

LE says JF's Suburban IS carrying her Body when it left 69WL, which denotes that there Must be evidence for LE to conclude that the Body IS in her Suburban at 10:25 am and denotes that the murder occurred At 69WL.

Then we also know that JF's cellphone travels Straight to Lapham Road and Waveny Park upon leaving 69WL at 10:25 am.

Also, we need to keep in mind that AW2 shows that EE's red truck left NC and caught on CCTV at the NC Rest Area on the Merritt at 11:12 am and then again on CCTV several times, all the way back to 80MS. Once FD was on the Merritt at 11:12 am, there was no detour And no possibility of a detour until further up on I 84 due to CCTV tracking EE’s truck all along the way.

IMO.

I think we are going to unfortunately learn that the amount of blood (and possibly tissue fragments) left behind in Jennifer's garage - even with an attempted clean up - would lead to the conclusion that she could have not survived the attack and injuries she sustained. MOO

For what it's worth, I saw the post the other day cuz I think another WS'er posted a link to it & it definitely said October 2018~

It is not even possible to change the listing date if they keep extending the same Ad. They would have to remove this one and then list a new classified listing Ad, to obtain a current listing date.

IMO.

I believe Atty Weinstein had the proof in prior motion that made it clear that MT worked for FORE and her job title. I haven't checked Linkedin recently but I recall she had FORE on her Linkedin resume in the past. Perhaps the person she maybe hired to clean up her digital footprint erased the resume from Linkedin? IDK.
MT scrubed her posting on LinkedIn to ERASE any info in her history about FORE and FD. Presently it lists MT as President of Patagonia Styles Inc. and lists her geographic region as "Greater Denver Area". MT choice of Denver (a place she cannot travel to) is on par with her marketing strategy using private insta! MOO

It is not even possible to change the listing date if they keep extending the same Ad. They would have to remove this one and then list a new classified listing Ad, to obtain a current listing date.

IMO.
She could have edited anything within the listing except listing date. MS is now $500,00 less. Alot of real estate people like to refresh the ads if a house has been sitting along time and shows alot of price cuts. People wonder what's wrong. They do this on MLS too instead of just rolling the listing over. Then I saw this on Patch so maybe if you have a business account you CAN refresh the ad with a different date:
upload_2019-10-28_23-46-17.png
Or maybe she was working on the new ad and hadn't gotten the Oct 2018 deleted. There were a few posters here who saw the Oct 28 date. When I saw it, I double checked the date on my computer. It was definitely there.
ETA: I also remember so well because I thought it odd that it only said OCT 28 without the year. Maybe that is just how Patch formats and doesn't show the year. When I did a test post, it just showed my listing in minutes. Some posts showed as hours. A business account might just show month and day until the next year rolls around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members