Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #115

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he could have Googled “protein degradation” instead.

But - I just Googled this question. And the best answer is not what you think it is. So one might be looking not for a guy stashing oxyclean, but for a totally different behavior a couple of weeks prior to the murders. I wonder if this, in fact, is what he did.
Wow! BioGenFutures product called "Invisible" I sure hope LE goes through there customer list!

IMO.
Red head.
Not certain about reddish brown.
Just a natural red head.
I have studied this case harder than ANY other .
I have to state that I am an amature that has about 1000 pieces of this puzzle
I believe in my heart that I have about 700 of these pieces in their proper placement.
I am NO EXPERT
Only an everyday Jill that has stayed up way too late on way too many nights taking notes studying maps. Watching interviews.
IMO, law enforcement has about 998 pieces in place .
They only need 1 or 2 more to bring this guy in .
All my own arm chair speculation and opinion!
Edited by me, cuz my hates me!

Any freckles, or not?

In the Video at the 2 hour mark they say they only have touch DNA (perhaps not even from BG) from the shoulder area on a sweatshirt and that those involved are baffled that there is so little DNA at the scene. It is a mysterious source (who's family won an election??) so take of it what you will.

They also talk about the timelines a bit and some a theory that the culprit came from a house nearby. Bottom line is that the caller believes it will be a long time until this case is solved without someone coming forward.

Honestly, I initially even missed this moment.

Here is how it looks to me now. The guy calls, waits on the line for a long time, then says, "I spoke to you privately. My brother..." and GH enthuses, "oh yes, the election!" And then the guy dumps all the info about very little DNA, and then GH asks, how the election went, and the person says, successfully, and GH says, you were always such a reliable source.

What do I think. The election was maximum for the local library trustees, sorry.

If this dude had a brother who won a major political election in Indiana, even in Delphi, and the said brother was such a blabber that he told intimate details of the Delphi case to his brother, then there was no better way for the said (loving) brother to reassure no future reelection, than to call GH and dump it all out.

So - either GH inflates his sources (very possibly), and unsurprising,

Or, this leak is approved and hence, valid.

My take: I am 50% positive that there was too little DNA, and 50% positive that someone intentionally made the scene contaminated by dumping different sources of DNA to make it extremely mixed. Both would achieve the same effect.

The article starts with “in the world”. The world is huge and multi-ethnic. Then the authors cite, 30-40% in Sweden or Ireland...

Given that Delphi was founded by Pennsylvanian Germans and is a tiny place with a certain percentage of unintended inbreeding, I think red hair and blue eyes are more common there than in “the world”.
That^^^ makes sense.

I thought that original percentage cited seemed too small because I have several people in my extended family with blue eyes and red hair. But those relatives are a Swedish/German and Irish mix. So the percentages would be higher than the world average.

In the Video at the 2 hour mark they say they only have touch DNA (perhaps not even from BG) from the shoulder area on a sweatshirt and that those involved are baffled that there is so little DNA at the scene. It is a mysterious source (who's family won an election??) so take of it what you will.

They also talk about the timelines a bit and some a theory that the culprit came from a house nearby. Bottom line is that the caller believes it will be a long time until this case is solved without someone coming forward.
I remember hearing this, 'that there is no DNA other than possible touch DNA', back age the start of this case.

And now I believe that is likely the truth. I think if they had some solid DNA evidence they would have done a parabon genetic test process already. Maybe they would have the family figured out and some solid suspects.

It also makes it seem that the girls were not victims of SA. Which surprised me. I had assumed that was the motive or trigger. This case baffles me.

So many murders happen everyday. What is it about this case, the murders of Abby and Libby that attracts so much attention?

Many, many work on this case daily on this main thread and PMs trying to find some small detail that may help to bring this monster to justice.

For me its the taking of innocence, I see a lot of myself in the girls at that age. I would have done the same thing they did that unexpectedly nice day. I would have wanted to go hiking around in the woods, exploring, taking pictures and goofing off with my friend/friends.

Also, just seeing the actual killer waking on that bridge, just before the murders, having that documented by Libby herself just blows my mind...

What has drawn you to this case???
The haunting picture of Abby on the bridge taken by Libby is what brought me here. A final pic of one murder victim photographed by the other victim in a very picturesque place. To be followed also by a recording of the killer taken by Libby, as well, sealed the circumstances in the memory. Victim and killer snapped by the second victim in the same location were very unusual circumstances and the mystery drew me in.

Im aware you said it was your opinion.

Typically opinions are based off something real...something true, so i asked...and you have yet to provide anything.

I can take it or leave it? Ill leave it. Thanks.
There were people living locally were looked at early on and their phones taken to be looked at too. This is somewhere in the media thread early on and the guy actually spoke to the media. One guy even had a search warrant executed on his property. So there is basis for these opinions but we just cannot share them now on the thread as they are no longer POI's.

I remember hearing this, 'that there is no DNA other than possible touch DNA', back age the start of this case.

And now I believe that is likely the truth. I think if they had some solid DNA evidence they would have done a parabon genetic test process already. Maybe they would have the family figured out and some solid suspects.

It also makes it seem that the girls were not victims of SA. Which surprised me. I had assumed that was the motive or trigger. This case baffles me.

I wonder if BG was maybe visiting Delphi possibly because of the death of a relative. Do we know if LE ever checked all the obituaries around the time frame when the murders took place?

Landing at random here ...

Stop the bickering and personalizing in this thread.

Some members may have an opinion based on something they can't discuss under TOS, or perhaps just based on gut feeling, or whatever.

You may politely ask what they base their opinion on but they are not required to respond. If you don't get an answer, you don't get one; just move on.
TY Silly Billy.

I wonder if BG was maybe visiting Delphi possibly because of the death of a relative. Do we know if LE ever checked all the obituaries around the time frame when the murders took place?
Good point. Several posters wondered if he was visiting a grave in the cemetery but actually returning for a funeral is a good idea too.

Someone might have knowledge about how to avoid leaving or contaminate their DNA through their work, or friends with knowledge of the subject ?....moo
Hi Cody, Go Astros!!! Do you know if you use a VPN or incognito does it put your searches in the history?

There were people living locally were looked at early on and their phones taken to be looked at too. This is somewhere in the media thread early on and the guy actually spoke to the media. One guy even had a search warrant executed on his property. So there is basis for these opinions but we just cannot share them now on the thread as they are no longer POI's.

Yes, I am aware. Their names were in new articles even stating they had their phone taken. The photos of one house in particular is a horror movie director's dream of a filming location lol. But im somewhat new here - not to the case.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
His familiarity to the area could be based on brief visits during childhood; which might explain why he wasn't recognized as a local.

Could be. I hadn't considered that, but im very familiar with an area of KY because of annual visits as a child/teen. It hasn't changed much over the decades, and if I went there today not a soul would know who i was...but i could navigate around with my eyes closed (figuratively speaking).

-Through the woods and then back on to the main trail, I think this is most likely and kind of jives with what we think eyewitnesses saw after the murders.

-FD

I hate to be bothersome, but can you elaborate any on the notion that the killer may have had wet clothing on at the time of escape? Is there any evidence or proof of that, or all speculation?

I hate to be bothersome, but can you elaborate any on the notion that the killer may have had wet clothing on at the time of escape? Is there any evidence or proof of that, or all speculation?

Not bothersome by asking questions. @Falling Down might have a diff answer, but I believe it is because Libby and Abby's bodies were found across the creek and all parties crossing would have gotten wet doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix