TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

One more question and thanks to all that have helped. Someone said that Prisma was not seen leaving the building, that the last time she was seen was in that building. Another person said that after we see her on the phone near the elevator, that she drove away onto a highway, then returned to the building. I'm guessing when we see her near the elevator and on the phone, that's her first arrival there. She left after that, driving to a highway but turned around and came back. Then she got on the elevator and went to the top floor and was never seen again after she was seen standing next to the car with an open trunk. Is that about right?

One more question and thanks to all that have helped. Someone said that Prisma was not seen leaving the building, that the last time she was seen was in that building. Another person said that after we see her on the phone near the elevator, that she drove away onto a highway, then returned to the building. I'm guessing when we see her near the elevator and on the phone, that's her first arrival there. She left after that, driving to a highway but turned around and came back. Then she got on the elevator and went to the top floor and was never seen again after she was seen standing next to the car with an open trunk. Is that about right?

No, not quite. It is true that Prisma was never seen leaving that apartment building. After she leaves the bar where she had lunch with her...ex-current-BF, she drove onto the highway headed in the direction of her home. Then she turned around and started driving in the direction of the building. Sometime during this drive is when she had the road rage incident. She then arrives to the building, parked her Jeep right outside and ducked behind someone going into the garage. Some point shortly after that she is seen near the elevator, on the phone. And then the top floor sighting and never seen again. So to summarize - First, lunch at bar, then leaves bar, drives on highway in one direction, turns around and goes to Olympus, after which she is never seen again. Hope this helps. I'm sure our more savvy/detailed-oriented posters can provide you a more detailed timeline though!

No, not quite. It is true that Prisma was never seen leaving that apartment building. After she leaves the bar where she had lunch with her...ex-current-BF, she drove onto the highway headed in the direction of her home. Then she turned around and started driving in the direction of the building. Sometime during this drive is when she had the road rage incident. She then arrives to the building, parked her Jeep right outside and ducked behind someone going into the garage. Some point shortly after that she is seen near the elevator, on the phone. And then the top floor sighting and never seen again. So to summarize - First, lunch at bar, then leaves bar, drives on highway in one direction, turns around and goes to Olympus, after which she is never seen again. Hope this helps. I'm sure our more savvy/detailed-oriented posters can provide you a more detailed timeline though!
Minor correction: The road rage incident happened soon after leaving the bar and before she reached the highway.

By "top floor" do they mean the roof of the building? Just wondering, if the friend lived on the top floor of the building, if she tried to enter the apartment through a vent on the roof and got stuck in it.

By "top floor" do they mean the roof of the building? Just wondering, if the friend lived on the top floor of the building, if she tried to enter the apartment through a vent on the roof and got stuck in it.
That would be the top floor of the parking garage: Google Maps.
It was speculated that she took the elevator that is farther from the garage entrance.

I think this is the quietest I have seen this thread.
It worries me for Prisma.
Will there ever be answers? Will she ever be found?
This is definitely the quietest I've seen. :( I wish Winter63 would come back with some updates for us, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant.

I hope they've checked every nook & cranny of that building. From water tanks to behind A/C units, to elevator shafts, and any other odd place that she could have fallen into or been placed in. We've seen it all, it seems.
Unless LE knows for sure that she left that building (which I doubt they do), they should have already checked every nook & cranny. MOO I wonder if they knocked on every door in that complex. I don't mean search every apartment but I hope they at least attempted to talk to all the residents there.

This is definitely the quietest I've seen. :( I wish Winter63 would come back with some updates for us, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant.

Unless LE knows for sure that she left that building (which I doubt they do), they should have already checked every nook & cranny. MOO I wonder if they knocked on every door in that complex. I don't mean search every apartment but I hope they at least attempted to talk to all the residents there.
BBM. Yes, it was reported early on that the investigators went door-to-door in the complex.

BBM. Yes, it was reported early on that the investigators went door-to-door in the complex.
Thank you indicolite22! I'm so glad to hear that. I saw a video awhile back of her father putting up pictures of Prisma around the outside areas of the apartment complex. It was very sad watching that video. I hope LE is still actively searching for her.

There has been nothing new, detectives have had a few leads but nothing is panning out, they are trying to put a connection between a couple people, and hopefully that will give everyone something

Video unavailable. ): Was this video any different than the previously released video? From the thumbnail, it looks like one I haven’t seen before, but I haven’t been on in a while. Nevertheless, I still have been following this case & lurking ... Just forgot my PW for a while lol. Where are you Prissma. /:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back