TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

So in the spirit of crazy coincidences... my best friend who lives at the complex was going down to the pool and was on the elevator at the same time as bio dad and son. She said she didn’t know who they were and the only reason she put things together was because of what the bio dad said to the son

She said there was a guy and a young boy on the elevator. She didn’t think anything of it at first, why would she? And then the bio dad said something along the lines of “lets see where mommy was” or something to the effect of wanting to take the boy to where his mom was. I need to ask her again the conversation and will update after I confirm

The bio dad and son were actually inside the resident part of the apartment complex?
Because the elevator Prisma was on - just accessed the parking garage. Couldn’t access the living area without a prox card swipe or access code.
I think I’ve mentioned this before but it’s really not difficult to get into that complex if you’re not a resident. So many people are going in and out, opening doors, etc. This was a Saturday so even more foot traffic

It is well past time this case has a break or gets a break.

This missing mother has not been seen since spring to our knowledge.

It is fall now.

As far as "one more piece of evidence" or one break, etc., that is what is said in every case I have followed that has no answers, no arrests, etc.

Libby and Abby is a great example--two years later. Of course, just that one tip, that one break, that one piece of evidence.

Leaves me feeling they don't know and I can't help it.

This case has had no searches that I know of, no one going out and looking for her, etc.

On the other hand, once in a great while, I follow a case we swear nothing is going on or being looked into and lo and behold, it has been and out of the blue, an arrest is made.

I SURE hope that is the case here.

Jmo.

100% agree with this post, especially the bolded part.

Also agree with others on the weirdness of the bio dad taking Prisma's son to the apartment building. What on earth was he thinking?

Does anyone know if flyers were posted up around the area with Prisma's picture and # to a tip line? If maybe someone remembers something of that day! Something that hasn't been reported yet.

Also agree with others on the weirdness of the bio dad taking Prisma's son to the apartment building. What on earth was he thinking?

Does anyone know if flyers were posted up around the area with Prisma's picture and # to a tip line? If maybe someone remembers something of that day! Something that hasn't been reported yet.
In one of the pictures little man was holding a flyer. C'mon LE let's get it together and find the "one" piece they need. I feel we have made more strides with LE info, they should release some more so we can dig in and find out what happened to Prisma!

I do not believe that there have been flyers posted around the complex. It’s tragic that nothing has come to light with this case. I am so sorry to her family. I think about this case almost every time I go to my friends apartment. Whether someone that knew her or a stranger did something, there is clearly a person on the loose that had something to do with the disappearance.

I think I’ve mentioned this before but it’s really not difficult to get into that complex if you’re not a resident. So many people are going in and out, opening doors, etc. This was a Saturday so even more foot traffic

Thank you for the update.

Side note, according to recent google reviews of the property, it seems there are still concerns about security there (car break ins, etc).

ITA.

Not sure about flyers.

This mother needs to be found!

Jmo.

Is there a family member or friend heading up the search efforts for Prisma?

Has a page been set up for finding Prisma?

In other cases, I’ve seen a concerned effort by family/friends/coworkers pushing for answers or driving the search - keep her name out there!

Heck, the National Guard isn’t even engaged.

No flyers posted in the area where she was last seen?

Is there a family member or friend heading up the search efforts for Prisma?

Has a page been set up for finding Prisma?

In other cases, I’ve seen a concerned effort by family/friends/coworkers pushing for answers or driving the search - keep her name out there!

Heck, the National Guard isn’t even engaged.

No flyers posted in the area where she was last seen?
BBM

This is something I just don’t understand. She is AWOL, right?

BBM

This is something I just don’t understand. She is AWOL, right?
Yes. Winter says she was still in and active when she disappeared. The only thing I can think of is that local LE has told the military more than we know so they don’t consider her to be AWOL per se or they are investigating her disappearance quietly. I hope they are doing the latter. They found the missing Marine (Job Wallace) last weekend in Texas and have solved a couple of other disappearances/murders of service people in the past without much fanfare.

AG is the violent ex and the guy Prisma had lunch with - correct?
Yes. Another thing Prisma's female friend mentioned on Gray's channel (Sep 4 video) was that in her opinion AG hasn't moved to the Olympus building only recently, because Prisma sent her the Olympus address two years ago. Maybe she knew someone else living in that building back then?

I do not believe that there have been flyers posted around the complex. It’s tragic that nothing has come to light with this case. I am so sorry to her family. I think about this case almost every time I go to my friends apartment. Whether someone that knew her or a stranger did something, there is clearly a person on the loose that had something to do with the disappearance.
I think Prisma's mother has been seen in a few news reports putting up flyers in the area. I'm not sure is she is allowed do that inside the Olympus. Did someone mention on this thread before that some flyers were taken down? I read about it somewhere and will look for the source. ETA: The source was Prisma's friend in the interview I mentioned earlier. She said that they tried to put up signs in the appartment complex but they were taken down.

Last edited:
What do you guys make out about the SP (sperm donor) going with little man to the AG's apartment? We need more info on that. Was it to confront AG? Are they in cahoots with each other? Why after all this time, make a point to post publicly that you are taking little man to six flags and the Olympus? Trying to get heat off of himself like he's not scared to go there? MOO
IMO the child's father was curious and used his son as an excuse to visit the site where Prisma went missing. If him and AG were in cahoots, he would not be coming anywhere near. Maybe he went there at a time when he suspected that AG wouldn't be home. Why is he posting about it on the internet? Perhaps he thinks this is helping his case.

IMO the child's father was curious and used his son as an excuse to visit the site where Prisma went missing. If him and AG were in cahoots, he would not be coming anywhere near. Maybe he went there at a time when he suspected that AG wouldn't be home. Why is he posting about it on the internet? Perhaps he thinks this is helping his case.
Either SP has nothing to do with it or does but is putting himself there to "prove" he had nothing to do with it. But actually the only one I haven't seen showing his face at all is AG. And I think that is very telling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back