Found Deceased GA - Alexis Crawford, 21, Clark Atlanta University student, Atlanta, 30 Oct 2019 *arrest*

Does anyone know what times the Liquor stores close in GA? For ABC stores in SC its 6pm and in NC close by 8pm. 11:30pm seems kinda late to be open to me, however laws may be different in GA.

D&M Package Store is very close to her apartment. It closes at midnight, 10pm on Sundays.

Attachments

• D6D8A5A2-C4A4-4FF0-ABE7-5DBA0A5CEE0F.jpeg
    D6D8A5A2-C4A4-4FF0-ABE7-5DBA0A5CEE0F.jpeg
    285.7 KB · Views: 11
Tyisha Fernandes‏Verified account @TyishaWSB 17h17 hours ago
Today’s news conference was tough for Alexis Crawford’s father. He said he just wants his baby home. He lives in Athens, but he told me today he’s not leaving Atlanta until he finds his daughter. If you know anything, call crimestoppers. Watch this story at 6

EIkA5vBWwAIXiFd.jpg

This is where @CAU student Alexis Crawford was last seen on Wednesday. It’s an apartment near campus she shared with a roommate. Today I spoke to her sisters about their last conversation with Alexis. Watch my live report on Ch2 at 6

EIj_nRCXsAAJdzk.jpg

0 replies14 retweets9 likes

Cannot recall if this has already been asked, but is there any chance Alexis knew the other missing young lady Aniah, or if they moved in the same social circles?
Did either of them recently witness or learn about a crime, such as a GHB enabled sex assault?
speculation, imo.

@chaste Welcome to WS!

Please take some time to check the following link prior launching a missing person thread.
How to Start a Missing Person Thread and other thread edits

Unfortunatelly the information you provided do not allow a thread start and in general do no comply to TOS.

PS and i now realized this is a duplicate thread, so i merged to the already existing

Last edited:
How very sad that something traumatic happened just days before this.

In responding to the question asking what the traumatic experience was the spokesman answered by saying (my paraphrase) that he was confident the APD would solve any crimes relating to her.

How very sad that something traumatic happened just days before this.

In responding to the question asking what the traumatic experience was the spokesman answered by saying (my paraphrase) that he was confident the APD would solve any crimes relating to her.
I’m very glad her room was left as it was. I hope they get lots of evidence. This poor girl.

Police just released these photos of missing @CAU student Alexis Crawford. This is what the 21 y/o was wearing when she was last seen alive in an Atlanta store. If you know anything, call crimestoppers. Her disappearance is devastating to her family.

EIpGKAiW4AUNmfp.jpeg

Tyisha Fernandes on Twitter
Tyisha Fernandes (@TyishaWSB) | Twitter
5:18 PM (EST) · Nov 5, 2019

Cannot recall if this has already been asked, but is there any chance Alexis knew the other missing young lady Aniah, or if they moved in the same social circles?
Did either of them recently witness or learn about a crime, such as a GHB enabled sex assault?
speculation, imo.
I mentioned it yesterday, if you look back in the thread now that they’re combined. MOO

WFTV Channel 9 on Twitter

"I just want you to come home safe – I hope God is walking with you and please prevent any evil that comes her way – and we're here for you," said her father, Bobby Wright.

Family members told Fernandes that Crawford talks to someone in her family every day no matter how busy she gets. That's why they believe something is terribly wrong.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back