Found Deceased GA - Alexis Crawford, 21, Clark Atlanta University student, Atlanta, 30 Oct 2019 *arrest*

UPDATE: Body found in shed after fire at abandoned SW Atlanta restaurant
Red pin is liquor store last seen at
Yellow circle is where an unknown body was found burning this morning :(
View attachment 213669

That sure does seem quite close to where she was last seen.

Here's a video interview with a spokesperson speaking about the incident. It was a bit hard for me to hear it, but I believe the reporter asks something about a missing person being at this particular scene. The spokesperson responds "...no, not at this particular scene." (starts at about 1:33). MOO

John Spink on Twitter

ETA: Adam Harding
BREAKING: Firefighters have found a body in a shed behind a building that was on fire early this morning in SW Atlanta. This is on Metropolitan Parkway. Investigators believe no one was living in the building -- and that the victim may be a squatter.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Alexis's apt. could be accessed or left via a window or balcony?
If so, maybe someone she was afraid of knocked or tried to enter from the front door, causing AC to panic and dead-bolt the door, quickly grab a few items like her phone and in the hurry, left behind her phone charger and key, before fleeing out the window?
speculation, imo.

Good video, did i miss the bit stated in the video that they are searching the woods where her phone pinged?!

Yep, here's an article dated today 11/6, talking about that...

Friends search area where missing Clark Atlanta University student was last seen

"A small group of friends and civic leaders gathered Tuesday near the apartment where a Clark Atlanta University student was last seen nearly a week before.

Six volunteers are searching an overgrown area across the street from the apartment where Alexis Crawford lived -- looking for clues -- anything, to determine where she could be. She was last seen on Oct. 30."

Yep, here's an article dated today 11/6, talking about that...

Friends search area where missing Clark Atlanta University student was last seen

"A small group of friends and civic leaders gathered Tuesday near the apartment where a Clark Atlanta University student was last seen nearly a week before.

Six volunteers are searching an overgrown area across the street from the apartment where Alexis Crawford lived -- looking for clues -- anything, to determine where she could be. She was last seen on Oct. 30."

Ha, Sorry, you know what, the whole phone pinging thing was new to me too!! I thought this article mentioned it, although it clearly does not.
I'm getting this story mixed up with one from a missing young lady in NJ who we just found out her phone did last ping in some woods.... Sorry!

Ha, Sorry, you know what, the whole phone pinging thing was new to me too!! I thought this article mentioned it, although it clearly does not.
I'm getting this story mixed up with one from a missing young lady in NJ who we just found out her phone did last ping in some woods.... Sorry!
Ring n ping..
Thanks for noting, @1:20 in the video, the searcher says they are looking in the woods where her phone pinged.
Search intensifies for missing Georgia college student

In the link you kindly provided, they say her phone gave a busy signal.
"Friends say when they call her cell phone, they get a busy signal."

Does anyone know if Alexis's apt. could be accessed or left via a window or balcony?
If so, maybe someone she was afraid of knocked or tried to enter from the front door, causing AC to panic and dead-bolt the door, quickly grab a few items like her phone and in the hurry, left behind her phone charger and key, before fleeing out the window?
speculation, imo.
It looks like only the 1 bedroom apts have balconies, unless I missed something. Here’s a link to the layouts. All bedrooms have windows. Do we know what floor her apt is on?
IMO/MOO

Not straight to voicemail? I didn’t know busy signals existed aside from landlines...
You will get a permanent busy signal on an iPhone if you turn on ‘do not disturb’ which is the crescent moon in the image attached

Attachments

• B81F3749-6D5F-4E7D-A36F-5B55D04DC130.png
    B81F3749-6D5F-4E7D-A36F-5B55D04DC130.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 18
Could she possibly have harmed herself? Overwhelmed by the trauma of whatever happened and the alcohol she bought that night? I guess if that were the case she would have been found by now.

The door of the apartment being deadbolted from the inside though makes me think the roommate is not telling the truth.

Could she possibly have harmed herself? Overwhelmed by the trauma of whatever happened and the alcohol she bought that night? I guess if that were the case she would have been found by now.

The door of the apartment being deadbolted from the inside though makes me think the roommate is not telling the truth.
The deadbolt detail was suspicious, but the room mate did not have to give that information at all. Cannot even think of a reason why she would make that up either, unless she wanted LE to think Alexis went out the window, or she actually did do that, as per my earlier suggestion. imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back