Found Deceased GA - Alexis Crawford, 21, Clark Atlanta University student, Atlanta, 30 Oct 2019 *arrest*

What sex is the roommate? I couldn't find a name or even a description.
The roommate was female, imo. rbbm.
Police Release Surveillance Photos Of Missing College Student Alexis Crawford
"After their trip to the liquor store, Crawford and her roommate returned to their apartment. Her roommate said she last saw Crawford in their apartment around 12:30 a.m. before turning in for the night, according to the police report."

"Clark Atlanta University President George French Jr. joined the group and said the campus community is devastated by her disappearance, 11 Alive reports.

“I am here representing the Clark Atlanta University family to say to you that we care,” French said, adding how he personally knew Crawford from when she first started attending the university, 11 Alive reports.

“We just come to stand with you to say that we still believe and we’ve got to keep on believing,” French said, according to 11 Alive. “We can’t give up hope. And I simply say to you, don’t give up hope.”

Police are not ruling out foul play, or that Crawford may have left on her own, 11 Alive reports.

According to the police report, the college student’s bedroom was in the same condition it had been in since Oct. 26, when a “separate incident” occurred, although they did not elaborate on the incident. "

What happened in her room that frightened her? Was it real or imagined? It would be helpful to kno.

The roommate was female, imo. rbbm.
Police Release Surveillance Photos Of Missing College Student Alexis Crawford
"After their trip to the liquor store, Crawford and her roommate returned to their apartment. Her roommate said she last saw Crawford in their apartment around 12:30 a.m. before turning in for the night, according to the police report."

"Clark Atlanta University President George French Jr. joined the group and said the campus community is devastated by her disappearance, 11 Alive reports.

“I am here representing the Clark Atlanta University family to say to you that we care,” French said, adding how he personally knew Crawford from when she first started attending the university, 11 Alive reports.

“We just come to stand with you to say that we still believe and we’ve got to keep on believing,” French said, according to 11 Alive. “We can’t give up hope. And I simply say to you, don’t give up hope.”

Police are not ruling out foul play, or that Crawford may have left on her own, 11 Alive reports.

According to the police report, the college student’s bedroom was in the same condition it had been in since Oct. 26, when a “separate incident” occurred, although they did not elaborate on the incident. "

rbbm

I believe it was a real trauma that occurred, because the condition of her room was documented in the police report, as highlighted above.

imo

:(
Missing Clark Atlanta student Alexis Crawford found dead
Missing Clark Atlanta Student Alexis Crawford has been found dead, according to Rev. Markel Hutchins.

Hutchins has been representing the family since her disappearance. He told 11Alive the family was recently notified.

Atlanta Police is holding a news conference to give an update in the case about at 5 p.m.

There is an interesting comment by “NK” here. Holding off until we know more. I have to admit I completely read over it at the beginning of the thread, but why ask someone who you “are not on speaking terms” with for a ride. She surely had friends and even if none of them were available, there is always Uber/Lyft

:(
Missing Clark Atlanta student Alexis Crawford found dead
Missing Clark Atlanta Student Alexis Crawford has been found dead, according to Rev. Markel Hutchins.

Hutchins has been representing the family since her disappearance. He told 11Alive the family was recently notified.

Atlanta Police is holding a news conference to give an update in the case about at 5 p.m.

Heartbreaking. IMO the roommate will be held accountable. She may have taken her to the liquor store but she sure didn't take her back to their home.

The roommate and her boyfriend are the suspects and they are working to get arrest warrants on both of them. One of the suspects led them to Alexis’ body in a park. The “incident” that had happened prior to Alexis missing was unwanted kissing and touching from her roommates boyfriend.

^ETA the above is a summary from presser.

Sickening and so sad for her seemingly tight knit family. Just awful.

Our sources tell us her body was found at Exchange Park in Decatur near I-285 and Columbia Drive on November 8. The roommate and her boyfriend allegedly confessed to playing a role in the senior's disappearance.
BREAKING: Body of missing CAU student found in Decatur

It was an “absolutely heartbreaking” end to the week-long search for a missing Clark Atlanta University student, Atlanta police Chief Erika Shields said Friday. Alexis Crawford, 21, was found dead.

[...]

That same roommate, Jorden Jones, and her boyfriend, Barron Brantley, will be charged with killing Crawford, Shields said Friday afternoon.
BREAKING: Missing Clark Atlanta student found dead

The roommate and her boyfriend are the suspects and they are working to get arrest warrants on both of them. One of the suspects led them to Alexis’ body in a park. The “incident” that had happened prior to Alexis missing was unwanted kissing and touching from her roommates boyfriend.

^ETA the above is a summary from presser.

Sickening and so sad for her seemingly tight knit family. Just awful.

so is the pc over? did i completely miss it??!! I've been sitting here with both my phone and laptop connected to 2 different LIVE links to the presser and I only heard some brief mumbling and a few screen shots of the all the camera men and the podium :(

ETA: and yes, this is horribly disgusting and twisted and nauseating news that is really hard to believe, can't imagine what the family is going through

WTH
You would think that if one's bf. committed a sexual assault on your roommate, that you would get really jealous and mad at him and break it off, not help the jerk!
imo.

so is the pc over? did i completely miss it??!! I've been sitting here with both my phone and laptop connected to 2 different LIVE links to the presser and I only heard some brief mumbling and a few screen shots of the all the camera men and the podium :(

Yes, it’s over. Was very short and they didn’t take any questions. I actually almost missed it myself.

?!?!?! I’m sick to my stomach I just can’t... understand... what. Is the world. Coming to. I am speechless and I’m so sad and so angry. My heart is broken. Im so so sad for her family! I’m just... at a loss right now

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey
Back