TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler, 46, driving RV to Fort Lauderdale from Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen reports that they have both but still looking for that in the media.
......Still not seeing it. I see they family has posted that they have been captured but the media link that they posted with it says it has NOT been confirmed. So maybe that will be updated at some point soon. They went DEEP down but that coastal area is pretty populated

Last edited:
I only think South America because back in the day, I had an ex-friend who was on felony probation, and he was thinking about just upping and heading south. He was looking into Equador and other South American countries and researching their extradition laws. However, he was a 3x DWI felon, not a violent murder.
So glad these people are off the streets.

Still haven't found anything that says confirmed arrest other that saying family says he (or they) had been. Media still shows "family says" but unconfirmed in the articles. Mexican mug shot would be good for them to put out there. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa