CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not fair to a guy who did nothing wrong. He likely had reporters show up unexpectedly one day, digging for anything they could get and asking him pointed questions and he was just telling them what he knew from what he had been told and his limited observations. Doesn’t make him a jackass.
Maybe not a ja, but I would say he's gullible.

I immediately thought of poor little Bella Watts :( Sob.

Really, really good liars sprinkle bits of truth into their lies. It helps them not have to remember as much. I think this is the truth.
My mind went to Bella as well, as I’m sure it did to anyone who followed that case.

This is a situation where I don’t want to believe that it happened, but I do.

My God. She knew what was happening to her.

I always hoped she was knocked out immediately, and never had a clue.

This is beyond horrific. There aren’t words to describe it.

I hope those words are seared into the minds of those jurors, and they remember them when they nail the *advertiser censored*.

I so wanted Kelsey to be unconscious from the first blow.

I guess her family has known all of this from the beginning of KK's plea deal.

It's just beyond heartbreaking and I would imagine the jury is ready to hang Patrick right now.

Why does it matter since she has an alibi?
I guess just because it doesn't make any sense. She is say9ng how shocked she was when she saw the bloody crime scene and she couldn't believe he was capable of this.

But then she hurries to Sonic to pick up their dinner, including a juice box for the baby. It is just so crazy.

For those wondering how KK could have brought cleaning supplies with her if she didn't know yet:
BSBM

On Thanksgiving Day, Kenney says she was at home managing her livestock when she received several phone calls from Frazee that she ignored. When she did answer, “he told me I have a mess to clean up,” says Kenney. Frazee is described as being "rattled" during this conversation and one the following day as he tells her to get cleaning supplies and head to Colorado.

According to the testimony, Frazee never came right out and said Berreth was dead. Kenney says she was told to wipe off some candles upstairs, make sure the bathroom “looked good” and get the living room, specifically “getting the foot prints”. She says Frazee gave her enough detail to know what she needed to do. She says she was asked to look in a vent for a tooth.

Kenney testifies on Frazee's attempts to solicit her to murder Berreth

While we wait for the after-court tweet flood, thoughts and prayers for all the affected people.

These selfish killers never take into consideration how many other people will be impacted. Im sure PF only thought about the fact KB would be out of his life forever. He didnt give much thought to how her Mom, her employers, her friends, or anyone else would feel. It was almost like an afterthought for him as he tried to push the Mom aside and wouldnt even go check the house for her when she was worried about KB.

And he definitely did not care about how his own Mom, his LE brother, KK's husband and her kids would feel if he got caught for KB's murder.

Its just not in him to think of others like that. A very self centered selfish person is the picture it paints. A common trait in lots of murderers is that they dont think of others that will be impacted if they get caught in the murder. Or even if they give it a thought, then they brush it off because they just dont care.

Great post and I totally agree. He didn't think past that day and he cares for no one but himself. Not even his poor little baby girl, who no longer has a mother and will never know her or what a wonderful lady she was.

My mind went to Bella as well, as I’m sure it did to anyone who followed that case.

This is a situation where I don’t want to believe that it happened, but I do.
I do too. :(

It's exactly what I think I'd be screaming.

This evil monster deserves to rot in h#ll and that's even too good for him. MOO

Not fair to a guy who did nothing wrong. He likely had reporters show up unexpectedly one day, digging for anything they could get and asking him pointed questions and he was just telling them what he knew from what he had been told and his limited observations. Doesn’t make him a jackass.
Unfortunately, though, when one knows there has been a murder, and that their buddy/sibling/child was most likely the murderer, the first things they say are these pointless comments... "he was a nice guy in high school, opened my door once..." "Bought me a cookie," "Put socks on his kid."

Point being, how nice a person is it if they likely murdered someone? Does buying a cookie once last summer make them a nice person even though they've murdered the mother of their child? I think that's the OP's main point.

I don't know about others here, but it's really sickening to me when the MSM focuses upon these little inane tidbits about "what-a-nice-guy" these killers were - because they did something any basically functioning person might do - something that didn't really take any effort or caring - once.

The first blow to the head with a ball bat would have knocked KB unconscious and there was no way she'd say anything.

JMO
The first one wasn’t a blow to the head as much as it was a blow to the face/mouth that knocked teeth out. Very possible that it did not knock her out, though you’d think it would be hard to speak. I would hope the first blow did enough that she was unawares after that. But knowing PF as we do... do you think he would do it that way? I don’t.

The first blow to the head with a ball bat would have knocked KB unconscious and there was no way she'd say anything.

JMO
I was hit square in the side of the head with an aluminum bat, while catching for my work softball team. I wasn’t wearing any headgear.

A lot of blood, staples, and a CT scan. I was left with a concussion, but never lost consciousness.

I say this from experience, that’s false.

I guess just because it doesn't make any sense. She is say9ng how shocked she was when she saw the bloody crime scene and she couldn't believe he was capable of this.

But then she hurries to Sonic to pick up their dinner, including a juice box for the baby. It is just so crazy.

Yeah, but her alibi shows she could not have been involved on the day of the murder. And the evidence shows it was PF who murdered her.

More evidence of Frazee's Father of the Year-ness.

Disgusting.

I'm taking deep breaths as I anticipate more "good-Patrick" and "tiny drops of blood" conversation.

We’re having the same thought right now, except in place of the “take deep breaths”, my solution is “drink glass of wine”

Tonight I might have a couple glasses. This is just so unimaginable to hear. Soul deadening.

Me too, and my heart is made of stone.

There may be no more powerful moment in this trial. Those should never be anyone’s last words.
besides her last pleading words...think about what he had already done to her while she was
moving about the apartment trying to escape from a madman thrashing her with a baseball
bat. For the apt. to have been such a bloodbath
she must have endured numerous bloody blows to the head while she tried to escape.
This poor, poor girl. What she endured from
this monster. Unfathomable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members