CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been testimony that KB was bringing PF to the Doss holiday party. Testimony from her mother that KB was with PF tending to his cattle, buying him stomach medication and returning home at 4 AM. Does that sound like KB thought PF was a monster? The child support was voluntary, not court ordered.

Of course KK is portraying PF as a monster. She has received a very sweet incentive to do so.

JMO

Are you saying he is not a monster? How is that possible after what we have heard so far?

My God. She knew what was happening to her.

I always hoped she was knocked out immediately, and never had a clue.

This is beyond horrific. There aren’t words to describe it.

I hope those words are seared into the minds of those jurors, and they remember them when they nail the *advertiser censored*.
I'm crying. I can't hardly stand it.

I know it sounds picky, but didn't the neighbor AG just testify two days ago that she had just recently met KB, and given her the child gate? How can PF be telling KB that she didn't latch it months before she owned a gate? IMO

Oh, I don't think he actually DID call CPS. He wasn't telling KB that - he was reporting to KK all the "horrible" things that KB was doing and why she deserved to die. Once KK found out about KB and KB2, he had to do damage control. The CPS explanation is a possible reason why KK didn't call, IMO.

We’re having the same thought right now, except in place of the “take deep breaths”, my solution is “drink glass of wine”

Tonight I might have a couple glasses. This is just so unimaginable to hear. Soul deadening.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I needed a break after hearing about that last testimony and I'm still not over it. :(

I didnt think I would get more saddened by this case than I already have been.

Emotional abuse is a form of domestic violence and why judges issue protection orders, especially so if small children are involved. I know because my DD obtained one.

There is no evidence so far that PF was abusive to KB or to their child. Domestic violence usually doesn't start with murder, it escalates TO murder.

JMO
According to Kelsey's friend he was verbally abusive.
Mental abuse usually leads to physical abuse.
In this case it led to murder.

So if he wasn't lying about her last words, he missed her head or struck a glancing blow.
Yes and I’m imagining her for a moment blindfolded getting ready to guess the scent of a candle and he hits her - just not in the right spot to knock her out and while she’s down she’s begging him to “please stop”

Let that sink in

This man is evil IMO

I don’t think MSM has done that at all. When they interviewed Cline, they were searching high and low for any information at all. It was hard to find anyone who would speak about him. His family wouldn’t. If he had friends, they haven’t. So they found this guy, and this guy gave them some quotes to use. It’s probably (and rightly) the only thing out of thousands of articles that has said anything remotely positive. So I sure don’t think there is any focus.

I think it’s all too easy for websleuths who live and breathe a case to “backseat drive” some poor schmoe on the periphery who was in over his head.
There are certainly a lot of people who don't know about psychopath types until it happens to them, and then it's like, "what just happened!"

Would you want to live with your MIL? I wouldn't. Especially if she called me a hooker. I take what the previous girlfriend said with a grain of salt because she was in prison and was his ex.

From the videos, I thought PF was abusive with his dogs but others more knowledgeable about dog training insisted he was not.

JMO
Now the real question is:
Would your MIL want to live with you? :)

BBM. I'm not sure what you mean. No court was forcing PF to co-parent and pay child support. His daughter often accompanied him to work, according to this article:
JMO

Colleague: Patrick Frazee is professional, a good father

In getting to know Frazee better, Cline said Frazee has been the main parental provider for the couple’s daughter Kaylee over the last year or so. On top of that, he said Frazee is a good father.

“He took real good care of her (Kaylee). I mean, he had a little jumpsuit for her and put extra socks on her,” Cline said.

Cline said he insists he’ll withhold judgment toward Frazee until prosecutors and police release the evidence gathered against him.
Ummm...I'm going to pray on my knees tonight that baby K will be protected from the evil that is her sperm donor for the rest of what I hope will be a long, happy life as a Berreth.

PF changed the trajectory of every woman's life with whom he had a relationship.

The evidence was right there, but some women just don't see it...

Last edited:
Now here is where I call bull shhhhhheeeeeeetttt.

I do not believe for a moment that she didn't poison that coffee. I bet she was stunned when poor Kelsey was still alive afterwards.

Please don't tell me she expects us to also believe that she drove down to Colorado two more times to make it look like she was attempting to kill Kelsey, in case Patrick was watching. What woman in her right mind agrees to do it once, never mind three times, driving all of that distance, then says "I just hoped it would go away", or "I was scared of him". If she was so scared of him, she would have not only gone to the cops in the first place, she also would have stayed far away from Colorado and blocked him from trying to contact her.

I don't doubt the rest of what she's told, but this......come on, Krystal......
I want her to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth, but in the back of my mind I want her to get trapped in a spider web of lies and have sweetheart deal voided. I want them both to pay with every second of the rest of their lives.

My God. She knew what was happening to her.

I always hoped she was knocked out immediately, and never had a clue.

This is beyond horrific. There aren’t words to describe it.

I hope those words are seared into the minds of those jurors, and they remember them when they nail the *advertiser censored*.
Omg that first hit didnt knock her out omg that baby girl heard and probably saw it all fack I feel sick

I was hit square in the side of the head with an aluminum bat, while catching for my work softball team. I wasn’t wearing any headgear.

A lot of blood, staples, and a CT scan. I was left with a concussion, but never lost consciousness.

I say this from experience, that’s false.

Besides, Kelsey had a sweater wrapped around her head which would soften the blow.

For those wondering how KK could have brought cleaning supplies with her if she didn't know yet:
BSBM

On Thanksgiving Day, Kenney says she was at home managing her livestock when she received several phone calls from Frazee that she ignored. When she did answer, “he told me I have a mess to clean up,” says Kenney. Frazee is described as being "rattled" during this conversation and one the following day as he tells her to get cleaning supplies and head to Colorado.

According to the testimony, Frazee never came right out and said Berreth was dead. Kenney says she was told to wipe off some candles upstairs, make sure the bathroom “looked good” and get the living room, specifically “getting the foot prints”. She says Frazee gave her enough detail to know what she needed to do. She says she was asked to look in a vent for a tooth.

Kenney testifies on Frazee's attempts to solicit her to murder Berreth

BBM. Candles upstairs? Didn't LE testify there was a candle warmer still on the stove when they entered? Why would candles be upstairs and how did blood get on the bottom of PF's shoes? And why did KK leave a broom on the bed? I look forward to the evidence about blood and whether the chemicals picked it up outside of the bathroom.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member