CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm SOOOO behind but this is too much for me!!!!
Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
"Her mom and that little girl never needed to see what Patrick did to her," Lee said. "And I didnt know he was capable of that. I didn't think he was capable of what happened."
#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee @csgazette
5:05 PM - 6 Nov 2019

BBM
BS and more BS. She didn't think he was capable of such brutality, YET SHE WAS AFRAID he would kill her dog and harm HER children. She KNEW what he was capable of! She told MS her bff that she (KK) "had never seen that kind of evil before!" MS used this as an excuse for why KK "had very good reason for what she did and did not do!" I want to get sick all over :eek:

Please tell me KK is not trying to justify why she cleaned up the crime scene for PF (i.e., so there'd be no evidence for CB or baby K to see what happened to KB)??

Jakob Rodgers‏ @JakobRodgers
"Her mom and that little girl never needed to see what Patrick did to her," Lee said. "And I didnt know he was capable of that. I didn't think he was capable of what happened." #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee @csgazette

4:05 PM - 6 Nov 2019 pst
She really makes me sick. Stop with the pity KK!

Valid points, except that an abusive person, which PF was - to animals, and previous GF if not many others - isn't going to be abusive to everyone all the time -- and they are quite charming when they want to get their way.

It seems clear to me there were major issues, or she'd have stayed in the house - and married him, particularly after having his child. Hopefully we'll hear about those.
Would you want to live with your MIL? I wouldn't. Especially if she called me a hooker. I take what the previous girlfriend said with a grain of salt because she was in prison and was his ex.

From the videos, I thought PF was abusive with his dogs but others more knowledgeable about dog training insisted he was not.

JMO

That's how I visualized it. Not everyone's a screamer even at death (thinking also of SWatts). Both those gals appear to have known they were being killed before they died. :(

Sickening as it is, the more I learn about PF, the more I think he purposely put her through torture - hurting her intentionally, without killing her immediately - it seems in keeping with his personality IMO. Why not just kill her with a bat when walking in the door - why go through the whole blindfolded "game" thing? Sick individual, IMO, and he wanted it to hurt - and terrify her - before he killed her.

And the fact that the baby was in the other room, hearing it - there's no way the baby didn't hear her agony at some point...
beyond words. :(

Last edited:
Emotional abuse is a form of domestic violence and why judges issue protection orders, especially so if small children are involved. I know because my DD obtained one.

There is no evidence so far that PF was abusive to KB or to their child. Domestic violence usually doesn't start with murder, it escalates TO murder.

JMO
He was involved in an affair with another woman. He was deceitful to her. It’s on record that he facilitated extremely poor treatment of KB, by his own mother. (How is permitting/tolerating his mother referring to KB as “a prostitute”, not abusive?!) Oh and the whole devaluing KB, and their relationship to everyone but HER, is a red flag waving example of domestic abuse.

He’s just such a swell gentleman :rolleyes:

MOO, most textbooks would state these actions alone are the very definition of domestic abuse. —- of course YMMV.

god help us all

Last edited:
Yeah, but her alibi shows she could not have been involved on the day of the murder. And the evidence shows it was PF who murdered her.
True. I never meant the jury would question if she was the killer or not.

I am just questioning what she is saying about her reaction and her 'shock' that he could do such a thing. I call BS on that. I think she did know he could do such a thing.

Thats why she bought cleaning supplies and drove 10 hours to get there.

It doesn't get much lower than t
‘He wanted her to not be a problem anymore’: Krystal Lee testifies about Kelsey Ber[/QU

Colleague: Patrick Frazee is professional, a good father

In getting to know Frazee better, Cline said Frazee has been the main parental provider for the couple’s daughter Kaylee over the last year or so. On top of that, he said Frazee is a good father.

“He took real good care of her (Kaylee). I mean, he had a little jumpsuit for her and put extra socks on her,” Cline said.

Cline said he insists he’ll withhold judgment toward Frazee until prosecutors and police release the evidence gathered against him.
Yeah the Kraken has been loosed. So wonder he would say now.

Would you want to live with your MIL? I wouldn't. Especially if she called me a hooker. I take what the previous girlfriend said with a grain of salt because she was in prison and was his ex.

From the videos, I thought PF was abusive with his dogs but others more knowledgeable about dog training insisted he was not.

JMO
His abuse towards horses was more than enough for me.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, though, when one knows there has been a murder, and that their buddy/sibling/child was most likely the murderer, the first things they say are these pointless comments... "he was a nice guy in high school, opened my door once..." "Bought me a cookie," "Put socks on his kid."

Point being, how nice a person is it if they likely murdered someone? Does buying a cookie once last summer make them a nice person even though they've murdered the mother of their child? I think that's the OP's main point.

I don't know about others here, but it's really sickening to me when the MSM focuses upon these little inane tidbits about "what-a-nice-guy" these killers were.
I don’t think MSM has done that at all. When they interviewed Cline, they were searching high and low for any information at all. It was hard to find anyone who would speak about him. His family wouldn’t. If he had friends, they haven’t. So they found this guy, and this guy gave them some quotes to use. It’s probably (and rightly) the only thing out of thousands of articles that has said anything remotely positive. So I sure don’t think there is any focus.

I think it’s all too easy for websleuths who live and breathe a case to “backseat drive” some poor schmoe on the periphery who was in over his head.

A manipulative romantic, at that!

This slimeball, used these romantic tactics, to have women think he was romantic, and that he cared for them.
PF is a creep, who changes like the wind, to benefit where he can.
Let us see, how he benefits in his life, from now on.
Justice and Karma working in tandem.:):):)
There is no way out, no turning back.

Hope he remembers, his brother rolling his eyes, at this jerk, a blood relative.
Others are doing more, than just rolling their eyes.
Prison will he fun for this jerk, for a long time, as he gets his rewards.
YIPPEE.

I just don't believe it possible for a victim to politely reply "please stop" when struck by a bat in the head.

I think that's another one of PF's liar liar pants on fire moments.

MOO

ETA: I don't want to think that KB ever knew what hit her. :(

I wanted to think that too, Seattle1.

It seems that people who have never murdered with a knife before start with shallow practice-stabs.

It pains me to say this but I wonder if Patrick started with a light hit and worked his way up.

The fact that blood was splattered everywhere proves that there were a number of strikes.

God bless Kelsey's family and all of you who are hurting for this sweet mother tonight.

Hug your people. Life is short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member