Who was molested on the 23rd?

First of all is the Dr Seuss name on the book. That makes it ok for a kid. Parents read and give kids Dr Seuss books so they are OK. Secondly there are naked girls in the book in public, So naked girls is front of other people must be OK. It is a way to groom a young girl to take off her clothes.

So, by this line of thinking, Sears and J.C. Penny catalogs of old were grooming tools too? The lingerie sections should have been removed from the catalog in case a teen got their hands on it? Until, the book and blanket are connected in some way to this case, they're just items found in a suitcase.

'naked' and 'in lingerie/underwear' are not equal if such is the case.

But anyway... it does seem the suitcase was put there for a 'reason'.
It wouldn't be an intruder IMO... seems more to throw off LE or to frame someone else.

IMO only.

So, by this line of thinking, Sears and J.C. Penny catalogs of old were grooming tools too? The lingerie sections should have been removed from the catalog in case a teen got their hands on it? Until, the book and blanket are connected in some way to this case, they're just items found in a suitcase.

MaryNo, it seems to me like the presentation of the nudity/partial nudity is entirely different between the two -the Dr. Suess and the catalogs. And yes, I do know people who used to remove those sections from the catalogs!

Your point, though, is well taken, in that we are really just speculating here on what the suitcase and the items in it mean. It's interesting for me, but it's difficult to come up with anything that isn't pure speculation/reaching.

I think that this case is so old and has been hashed-over so much, without anything new, that we find ourselves discussing and speculating about these things -that's sort of where we are with this case!

It wouldn't be an intruder IMO... seems more to throw off LE or to frame someone else.

IMO only.

My initial response upon reading about the suitcase and those items was just that -an attempt to frame someone!

IMO only.

They are equal, if being used for the same activity. If I recall correctly, they were. No one considered them grooming tools.

Framing someone is a much better theory, in my opinion.

MaryNo, it seems to me like the presentation of the nudity/partial nudity is entirely different between the two -the Dr. Suess and the catalogs. And yes, I do know people who used to remove those sections from the catalogs!

Your point, though, is well taken, in that we are really just speculating here on what the suitcase and the items in it mean. It's interesting for me, but it's difficult to come up with anything that isn't pure speculation/reaching.

I think that this case is so old and has been hashed-over so much, without anything new, that we find ourselves discussing and speculating about these things -that's sort of where we are with this case!

I agree! There's a lot of rabbit holes in this case. I've had some ideas that I don't bring to this board, because they're in holes too deep to go in.

I love how people here don't allow victims to be forgotten. Sometimes, I give everyone a HUGE hug in my brain, when I'm logging in.

I agree! There's a lot of rabbit holes in this case. I've had some ideas that I don't bring to this board, because they're in holes too deep to go in.

I love how people here don't allow victims to be forgotten. Sometimes, I give everyone a HUGE hug in my brain, when I'm logging in.
Was JonBenét in the suitcase at one time or was the plan to put her in the suitcase and dispose of all the evidence at once? Michigan, specifically Lake Michigan is know for never giving up its dead.

Would the suitcase even fit out that little window? I guess the person could have left another way tho.
I always thought the suitcase was put there to try to show someone used it to 'get up to' the window like a step-stool.
Tho that was before I knew what exactly was in the suitcase... so now I am more confused of it's meaning.

Was JonBenét in the suitcase at one time or was the plan to put her in the suitcase and dispose of all the evidence at once? Michigan, specifically Lake Michigan is know for never giving up its dead.

Someone had the theory that she was going to be hidden in Michigan. I wondered how they were going to move her without getting caught. What excuse would they have used for her never showing up again in Boulder? This would have been nuts, right? Desperation, maybe.

Someone had the theory that she was going to be hidden in Michigan. I wondered how they were going to move her without getting caught. What excuse would they have used for her never showing up again in Boulder? This would have been nuts, right? Desperation, maybe.
They figured once the cops left the house they would take the body to the plane and fly off to Michigan to dispose of all the evidence and JonBenét would have gone missing forever. But the cops never left the house.

They figured once the cops left the house they would take the body to the plane and fly off to Michigan to dispose of all the evidence and JonBenét would have gone missing forever. But the cops never left the house.

Yes. I understand the theory. It could have been an initial plan of desperation. Can you imagine trying to think of a story to cover that up? Maybe, that's why the basement was the final resting place.

This might be extremely sick, but this case is as well. I apologize.

I wonder if said young male guests regularly abused JonBenet and her mother, an alleged victim of abuse herself, thought this was love toward her daughter. If this child had been habitually abused, she may have become hypersexual, for want of a better word. Then someone saw something they should not have and the jig was up, so to speak. I feel that victims that have been abused at a very young age have very confused ideas regarding attention and love and what they truly mean. I also feel that they often can carry this into adulthood when unaddressed.

Again, speculation on all counts. With the exception of the sexual abuse of this child.

Boyanddogmom,
Burke used to have regular sleepovers, where JonBenet was allegedly edged out for being a pushy sister? 'confused ideas regarding attention and love' seem like a good reason to be seeing a therapist,whether it was related to JonBenet's death is an open question. There was definitely stuff going on, and nobody in Boulder wishes to talk about it!

Fridaybaker,
Isn’t this where we have always been in this case? Things do surface on occasion. ML exonerating the R’s based on the touch dna. PR and BR touch dna was found on JB’s pink Barbie nightgown (top and bottom of gown). I honestly believe all the evidence is there for JB to receive justice, but won’t because of the corrupt judicial system. We all put in out 2 cents because we all want justice. We haven’t given up hope.

Kidnapping was supposed to be the reason that JBR disappeared.

Accept she didn’t really disappear.

The post to which I responded was positing a Ramsey view about the future. Not reality or my view. That post is speculating that the Ramseys are not as stupid or impulsive as they may seem to some people.

We all know she didn't disappear. The point is more subtle than that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back